Cash App Customer Service Number to Take Help?

• Whenever you are going to use any online site or app, then it is common that you get some issues or you have some doubt related to any relevant things. They available for 24*7 to resolve it and satisfy you in a single click. If you are worried about whether it is safe or not, the transactions are private or not, then you can also talk to the help desk. Even Cash App Customer Service Number to take help.

• @'Aspect':

There's one more thing, when I get a FBM by using GoZ, how can I save this morph? I created a few morphs but I want to use them on the same figure but without Lali's Bits and it's saved as a different file.

I'm assuming you want to save the morph you made so you can inject them later to a fresh V4. You can always choose the .PMD route or use the morph in one of the available channels. I prefer ExP though, but that's only available in DS.

• There's one more thing, when I get a FBM by using GoZ, how can I save this morph? I created a few morphs but I want to use them on the same figure but without Lali's Bits and it's saved as a different file.

• @'Sol':

Oh, nice. Got it installed now, will have to look into it, not sure how to apply the morphs once you export it back to Daz though.

Don't you mean import? When you import geometry, assuming you didn't delete any vertices, there's usually a popup window asking what do you want to do - import it as a morph or prop. If you want to make it morph, there are various settings for importing like selecting Groups/Channels, the name of the morph, etc.

• Oh, nice. Got it installed now, will have to look into it, not sure how to apply the morphs once you export it back to Daz though.

• administrators

@'Sol':

Does the thingy you use with Poser also work for Daz? Or is the workflow there different? Have only looked into making morphs in Zbrush for Daz very quickly, never really got myself into it.

yes daz has a similar function and last time I checked it's just as easy and pretty much works in the same way, but I can't remember trying it personally :)

@'Aspect':

I just installed the SR3 for PP2012. The GoZ function is just incredible, never realised that it existed before. Working with Poser and ZBrush now is just plainly EASY. Thanks Miro, you saved my life! :D

:D

• I just installed the SR3 for PP2012. The GoZ function is just incredible, never realised that it existed before. Working with Poser and ZBrush now is just plainly EASY. Thanks Miro, you saved my life! :D

• @'miro':

well working working with Poser and Zbrush used to be a pain in the ass, but since goz (I forget the name) it's really easy, I don't bother with exporting separate parts, just export the whole figure directly into Zbrush from Poser (usually posed) and then turn off the parts that are in the way like the eye lids… when you're done send it back to poser and it becomes a morph which you can dial in or out like any other
    No excuse not to use Zbrush now, it couldn't be easier :)

Does the thingy you use with Poser also work for Daz? Or is the workflow there different? Have only looked into making morphs in Zbrush for Daz very quickly, never really got myself into it.

• administrators

@'Aspect':

I need to know Z-Brush because it's simply IMPOSSIBLE to make a very realistic Korean girl by only using Poser and default Morphs. Here's Ga-In, will try to make her: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls2gmp…o1_500.png

korean girls are sexy :) you should give it a shot!

@'Aspect':

I'd like to know a few things. Let's say I want to create some custom morphs for the face in Z-Brush, so I export the "head" as an .obj, import it in Z-Brush and damn - it has eyelash planes imported too. How do I leave them as a seperate channel or something so that I work only on the face structure? Also, let's say I want to make the head narrower. Exporting the "head" results only in the face of the figure being exported and I need the WHOLE head and probably neck too.

well working working with Poser and Zbrush used to be a pain in the ass, but since goz (I forget the name) it's really easy, I don't bother with exporting separate parts, just export the whole figure directly into Zbrush from Poser (usually posed) and then turn off the parts that are in the way like the eye lids… when you're done send it back to poser and it becomes a morph which you can dial in or out like any other
    No excuse not to use Zbrush now, it couldn't be easier :)

@'Aspect':

About Photoshop, let's say I want to create some custom make-up for my character. I open the default face texture with no make-up, create a new channel, and start painting. After it's done, I use the texture in Poser or 3ds Max and it's screwed - didn't want it like that, thought it would come out different. So my question is: how do I know where exactly to paint make-up so that it looks just as I want on the figure? Can I do it straight on the figure's face somehow? Or is there some other simple way that I don't know?

yeah the lighting can make a texture appear very different, just work in Photoshop and Poser/ C4D and keep rendering out changes as you make them
    Matthacker pointed out a few good options for poly painting, another way that I've used in the past is Zbrush, which has very capable painting tools, it takes a bit of getting used to painting in Zbrush, cause they have this odd circular interface, but you can do all the standard poly painting things with it, the good thing of course is that you can paint across seams and see the model in 3d, so what I've done is paint the rough in zbrush (especially seams) and then do some of the final detailing in photoshop :)
    also while you've got the texture in Zbrush you can create bump/ normal maps etc

• @'Aspect':

I have this product here http://www.daz3d.com/kimsun
    It contains an INJ for face, this is what I meant as full face morph. What I want to do, is to use the face INJ, which I like, EXCLUDING all the eye areas. I want the eyes un-changed.

If you don't like the morph on the eyes, you can turn it off. There's no need to make a counter morph for that.

To turn it off, make sure the main morph is enabled. Select the eyes, making sure all hidden morphs are visible. After that, it's just a matter of searching which morph is enabled (for each eye). The easiest way to turn it off (and not come back on when you reset the eyes) is to change the morph limits (min and max) to zero.

However, the eyes were morphed for a reason. I'm guessing for a better fit with the asian style eyelids. You may need to reposition/resize them so it will fit better with the face. Once done, you could lock the axis (or change the limits to use the same value).

• I have this product here http://www.daz3d.com/kimsun
    It contains an INJ for face, this is what I meant as full face morph. What I want to do, is to use the face INJ, which I like, EXCLUDING all the eye areas. I want the eyes un-changed.

• I'm not sure what you mean with a full face morph? An .OBJ? Don't know about Poser, but when importing you have to make sure the visible body parts match. If the morphed .OBJ include the eyes, then it will also apply the morph to the eyes.

However, since the eyes is actually a separate mesh from the body, you can turn off the resulting morph in the eyes or even delete them after importing.

• Thanks! There's also one other thing I'd like to know. I've got a full face morph downloaded, I like it, excluding the eyes. Can I modify it some way so that I leave the default V4 eyes but other parts of the face morphing?

• Removing the eyelashes will delete vertices, so you can't do that if you want to make a morph. That's the caveat of making morphs. The number of vertices and their order between the original .OBJ and the modified one must match.

A guide

Exporting OBJ with the proper materials and surfaces should allow you to hide the eyelash surface while you work in a modeler to make the morphs. I do find though that DAZ is better at this than Poser since it allows exporting surface names inside the .mtl file.

Poser

DS

• @'matthacker':

When exporting to OBJ, make sure the material zones/surfaces are properly exported as well. You should be able to hide polygons associated with surfaces. For grouped mesh figures (Gen4) you can export selected body parts (head or head and neck only). Hide everything you don't want to export. For single mesh, the entire figure will be exported. DAZ Studio OBJ export have always supported this but I don't know about Poser's OBJ export.

The thing is, when I export the head object in Poser, it still exports the elelashes because they are a part of the head object. I can REMOVE lashes in some other program and export the head without them but then, after I made some changes and I import the modified head to Poser as a morph target, it says the number of vertices doesn't match, which is obvious, because I try to import a head without the lashes geometry.

• @'Aspect':

I'd like to know a few things. Let's say I want to create some custom morphs for the face in Z-Brush, so I export the "head" as an .obj, import it in Z-Brush and damn - it has eyelash planes imported too. How do I leave them as a seperate channel or something so that I work only on the face structure? Also, let's say I want to make the head narrower. Exporting the "head" results only in the face of the figure being exported and I need the WHOLE head and probably neck too.

When exporting to OBJ, make sure the material zones/surfaces are properly exported as well. You should be able to hide polygons associated with surfaces. For grouped mesh figures (Gen4) you can export selected body parts (head or head and neck only). Hide everything you don't want to export. For single mesh, the entire figure will be exported. DAZ Studio OBJ export have always supported this but I don't know about Poser's OBJ export.

@'Aspect':

So my question is: how do I know where exactly to paint make-up so that it looks just as I want on the figure? Can I do it straight on the figure's face somehow? Or is there some other simple way that I don't know?

I find it best to overlay the UV map as a separate layer in PS (or any image editor that support layers). Just make sure to have a little bit of bleed off outside of the seams. There are some free Gen4 seams guide/UV map in Renderosity/ShareCG.

Edit.
    I also forgot about another option, though this is DAZ Studio only. Layered Image Editor will allow you to paste an image to the model and place it anyway you want. I know you're using Poser so this is just for completeness sake.

If you want to paint directly on the model, there are some apps to do that. Don't have a list but the ones I remember of the top of my head are 3D Coat and realityPaint.

http://3d-coat.com/
    http://www.realitypaint.com/main/

• I'm not a big help in these things, but for the photoshop issue, I only know that you have to test, it and test it, until it is like you want it to. Perhaps with some time, you get a feeling where you have to put the make-up and how you should do it.
    There is a software where you can paint directly on the figure, but I forget the name. sorry.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.