Not Able to Get a Refund in Cash App? Get to Cash App Customer Service.

• There can be times when you might have received a defective product and want to get a refund using the feature. If you’re not able to get a refund, then you can get help from the app’s support. If still, this doesn’t help, in that case, contact the Cash App Customer Service for clarification.

• Thanks. I was really trying to not use IDL if I could help it. I may just render it in Lux if I have to.

• @'jbtrimar':

Hey all,

I have been using Poser since it came out in 1995. Ever since Poser 5, I have not been able to figure out why I get this weird shadow artifact. I always fix it in Photoshop, but I have never found an answer to how I can make this stop. I know it is because the model is clipping another object, but sometimes you have to do that to make things look correct.

Does anybody have an answer to this?

Poser since '95? Wow. I've been using it since 2000 and I look back at the early versions and marvel at how primitive they were. :)

Try using an IDL lamp set. I've found that most standard Poser lights, regardless of their quality, will do that. If you get an IDL lamp set similar to what they sell over at RuntimeDNA, you'll eliminate that. Here are two renders, both with identical render settings, one with an IDL lamp and a specular light and one with two Poser point lights. I intentionally intersected V4's hand with her thigh to get the artifact you're experiencing. The first is with the point lights, the second with the IDL lamp.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.