android application development company

• Inovies is an android application development company, providing custom android app development services to startups, SMB's and Enterprises.Looking for Android App Development Services?Inovies is the best Android app development company in India, Dubai. Get custom android application development services by our expert android app developer.mobile app development companies in madhapur.android app development company in hyderabad.best android app development company.contact us 040 40273049.https://www.inovies.com/web-development/android-mobile-app-development-company

• @'Jimjim':

If we came to the conclusion that Dinosuars were bestiality then insects definitely are. It's a controversial topic but my take on it is I have no problems with it in a 3dx setting but don't care much for it "in real life". In a 3dx world there are no moral or ethical issues to question, that's why it's fine for me.

It was the dinosaurs thread that made me think to ask :)

• I would say yes to an extent. In fact, I would say insects is more digusting than regular bestiality. shudders

• If we came to the conclusion that Dinosuars were bestiality then insects definitely are. It's a controversial topic but my take on it is I have no problems with it in a 3dx setting but don't care much for it "in real life". In a 3dx world there are no moral or ethical issues to question, that's why it's fine for me.

• LOL! I'd have to agree with Sully here. Definitely bestiality. To me it's on the border of bestiality and alien sex, just because the Alien movies come to mind when I think of an insect mating/spawning/laying eggs in a "host." I've seen the kind of images your talking about, Fred. Very strange indeed. Not my cup of tea at least when it comes to fap material. Personally, if i'm in a mood for fantasy interspecies sex, i like the slime sex. >:-D Not much out there in that genre, but if it's a slime futa girl (or perhaps a shapeshifter along the lines of Merona from Queen's Blade) on girl or just blob enveloping/groping a hot girl's sexy parts I find that super kinky and hot, especially since we can see the whole girl through the semi-transparent slime. That's good stuff there! XD

• Hmm, Fred, i guess there's no term such as Insectiality yet so yes i guess it would count, hahaha.

But i guess I'd rather see that then horses, dogs and shit just because that's just too real and weird for me. Bugs are totally on a fantasy level which i guess i can accept more?…

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.