Demand of ChildCare Diploma is Being Increased

• This is the age where the demand for perfection is getting increased day by day so people want everything in their life perfect and an extraordinary manner. In this regard when we discuss the academics life of our children the first thing that comes in our mind is the quality and well-trained teachers especially at the early ages and after this, every early age institute demands the childcare diploma and the trainer must have to be done this. It is not quite easy to do a diploma in childcare because there are lots of difficulties in the form of a Diploma in Childcare Assignment Help and many more difficulties can be faced by the students.

• Some times you need only pickup and drop and your budget is limited, At that time don't worry we will provide you our one way taxi services from anywhere to anywhere anytime..Our fleets are available accordingly your demand and your choice. We have specialties in providing best taxi services to people on rental or hire and we are also offering tours packages to our customers at affordable prices. We have all kind of taxi or car for services. Our taxi services includes the latest and new modern car and coach like Toyota Innova, Tata Indica, Tata indigo, Toyota Etios Sunny and Tempo Traveller many more for travels.

Cabs in Mumbai
    Cabs in Haridwar
    Cabs in Jodpur
    Cabs in Udaipur
    Cabs in Goa
    Cabs in Shimla
    Cabs in Mussoorie
    Cabs in Dehradun
    Cabs in Nainital
    Cabs in Ajmer
    Cabs in Agra
    Cabs in Varanasi
    Cabs in Noida
    Cabs in Ghaziabad
    Cabs in Bangalore
    Cabs in Mumbai
    Cabs in Pune
    Cabs in Gurgaon
    Cabs in Ahmedabad
    Cabs in Delhi

• The subtitle should work best. You might just use different colours representing each character, so people know whats going on without much trouble.

• @'shade78':

I vr finished 6 big renders but found different fuckups and now thinking how to fix it. Plus I want to do it as a comics but dont know how to do it right. Not sure that it will be good idea to place text in bubbles upon picture.

Any idea or advises how to do it right way?

My suggestion is to have a series of the same image, but layered with different text. Kind of like this.

As for the text itself, I actually like what hzr did a long time ago - make the text look like movie subtitles. It can still be the same image.

Or you can selective change some parts so you don't have to render the entire image all over.

For the above example, you just need to render the actors. The background and other elements can be reused and then composited later. Will be very sweet to see this.

• The idea is that its a friday party in the office. Thats why girls dressed casual. Yep its a Europe summer so lights for 17 00 is exactly as on the pic. At July we have sundown at 21 00 or something like this. At 17 00 light colour is still close to white. But yes I have a plan to change light colour later whe story will develop. And last scenes will be at night already with interrior lights.

I vr finished 6 big renders but found different fuckups and now thinking how to fix it. Plus I want to do it as a comics but dont know how to do it right. Not sure that it will be good idea to place text in bubbles upon picture.

Any idea or advises how to do it right way?

• @'shade78':

Whats re characters? Any comments?

Don't know about the morphs, but I generally like quite a bit of transluency in the skin. The makeup (I'm guessing it's baked into the textures) is a little bit strong I think. Well, unless that's the look you're going for.

@'shade78':

Yep lights only indoor. I specially placed gardines on windows. Cause its a little party in the office. Friday. Like 17 00. Summer. Work is finished and girls are planning to have some office party due to a new contract.

I'm guessing somewhere in the northern hemisphere. :) Because 17.00 o clock where i live is generally near sundown, so the sky will be slightly orange. As for the clothes, I don't think the blue dress is suitable for an office, unless she's invited as the entertainment. :)

@'shade78':

And yep cell phone is active girl just was using it. So screen is not dimmed yet. It will be used later in some scenes.

I thought so, but hey that's a minor thing. I don't think a lot of people will notice. Well, unless you're planning to place near something quite wet. The screen backlight should be more visible.

• I really like that image. It has alot of realistic things in it, from the great looking glas and liquids inside, to the choice of clothes. The boots on the girl infront are just sexy to the max.

Skin shader looks good aswell, however it might be a bit too translucent. But thats just personal taste, its really hard to judge since every person has different skin complexity and reflections anyways.

I would love to see some action in this setting. Keep us posted with updates :)

• Whats re characters? Any comments?

Yep lights only indoor. I specially placed gardines on windows. Cause its a little party in the office. Friday. Like 17 00. Summer. Work is finished and girls are planning to have some office party due to a new contract.

And yep cell phone is active girl just was using it. So screen is not dimmed yet. It will be used later in some scenes.

• Nice render. The fruit and liquor bottles looks very nice. I'm assuming the room is mostly lit by indoor artificial lights?

The only thing that looks strange to me is that cellphone. If it's active, the backlight should be dimly visible on the legs. But hey, that's a very minor thing. :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.