MBA VS PGDM

• These degrees are strongly related to each other but with them are many differences that help in making them unique from each other. MBA is a term that stands for Master of Business Administration and is famous around the world for business students that might or might not have any past experience in the field. On the other hand, Master of Management Studies and is accurate for people that do not have any practical knowledge and provides them with technical data to learn more about it.visit MBA vs PGDM for more details.

• Hi Fredfred!

Yep, Shiny skin indeed.
    I'm currently using Wet Maps for Victoria5/Michael5 ( http://www.daz3d.com/wet-body-gen-5 ), an old content I have since… well... since my first steps in the use of DAZ3D :P . I haven't tried yet the tip you told me a few weeks ago. But I will try it soon.
    I hesitated to get these wet skins: http://www.daz3d.com/wet-sweat-rain-for-genesis-2-female-s ... But I was thinking it might very well be the old one for V5/M5 adapted to G2F... adaptation I've done already myself.

I will try as well to render with a lower shading rate to see what's the impact on the render. Thanks again for the advice! :)

I finish on a small render of my new portrait:
    The old one was... well... very old :D. Done in the first two months of practising DAZ3D and he wasn't relevant of what Korothir should look like: Basically, he's supposed to be a Draenei "Man'Ari" in the world of warcraft universe. The new portrait is much more representative of what I had in mind from the beginning ;)

• I see some shiny skin :)

You should also try rendering at a lower Shading Rate (<0.5) and see if you like the results ;)

• For those who have followed the thread, they've already the two elven babes Valiriane & Shayna in their - more or less - final version. Now it's time to present the 2 "guys" that will be part of a quite atypic group. Talvan, an young half-elf archivist and promising wizard… and Nerodias, an exiled demon archlord in his final version (I made several versions of him in the past, but none was near from what I wanted to have in terms of quality). So here there are:

Now that I have the 4 main characters nearly ready (still need to fix something on Shayna), I'm not far from being able to launch my 3DX comics :). Need to finish the blog, and testing several things with lightning and motion blur and then I should be ready to begin :P. Speaking of lightning settings, here's already some different tests, involving feverish action between Valiriane and the new Nerodias. Feel free to comment and suggest, either on the lightning or the characters themselves ! (feedback is always welcome, even negative ones, as long as it is constructive :P)

• Thanks Fredfred! :)
    I think I improve very slowly but… I improve nonetheless ^^
    But there are so many things I don't know how to do it yet...
    Well, I'll take the time needed. It's not as if I had a deadline or something similar :p

• I see you've got better with at rendering :)

• Ha yes, another reason why it took a bit of time to restart posting:
    Unlike I've announced months ago, the probability of integrating my storyline in the world of Dominion's Chain, developed by the Hentai Foundry's Artist Lucien has been rejected. He gave me some solid reasons (wanting to have control on the graphic style for his world, and 3D can break that a lot, I agree. Also the fact that there are already several writers on the story side, and adding a new one to the team, while it's already difficult to coordinate stories with the current writers, wouldn't be a reasonable choice, which I also agree). Sooo… in the end, well, it means that I have to build the world background from scratch. A bit disappointed by the situation because I love Dominion's Chain world, but not to the point of throw out everything by the windows. It will just take longer than expected to release a consistent and developed storyline. On the positive side, it will also give much more freedom for the story. I've already quite progressed on this aspect :p

• Hi everyone, I'm back! :)
    Long time no see….*

Some pretty big changes in my real life (move from one country to another, new job, etc) so I had to put on hold my 3DX work for some time. But now that's settled, I can have a few hours per week on this ^^.

@ArgonCyanide777:
    To answer to your last comment, well, Valiriane's personality (my red-haired elf character) has 2 sides:
    Most of the time, she would be reluctant - even scared - to have such relationship with a demon or a futanari character. But due to some side effect of her lineage, once she will have had sex for her first time, she will start have "urges". At first she will be disoriented and will try to fight against it. But the urges will happen more and more frequently and will grow stronger as time pass… And just fighting it won't be enough. She will have to find another solution/compromise to live with it ;). In the previous renders, she has resisted much longer than any time before as the demon she's obliged to travel with - long story, I won't explain everything there - is an abomination to her eyes ("to fuck with a demon ?! Never! I'd rather die than..." well it's a figure of speech :p). So when her will break, she's ready to let him do anything he wants. The futanari is another travelling companion, an elven warrior who was previously rescued by Valiriane and Nerodias the demon, on Valiriane's behalf. The demon having made a pact with Valiriane, was a bit annoyed at first as he saw the elven warrior as an hindrance to his plan (to make Valiriane his sex slave, of course, and more...). But as the warrior has been raped previously by demons, it happens she has now some difficulties to resist Nerodias seduction (demon seed has an addictive effect on their victims). In secret at first, without Valiriane knowing, he mated with Shayna, the elven warrior. Once under his influence, Nerodias discover that Shayna was, before being captured by demons, sexually attracted by women... and Valiriane, beside being her savior, is a more than a fine specimen :D. Amused by the situation, Nerodias will finally give a "gift" to Shayna to enjoy more her relation with Valiriane, once this one will be ready. And this moment arrived in the previous renders.

There is a lot more in the background story as I will try to make a 3D comics on the long run, narrating Valiriane's adventures. I don't know if having a developed story behind a 3DX comics will appeal to many people, but hey... if they don't like, they can just enjoy the pictures ;)

Speaking of which...
    Here are a few new renders:
    Alternative version of Shayna. New haircut. Less clean and sophisticated, and more appropriate to a warrior than the previous one. But I'm open to feedback! :)

P.S: I'm looking for some "magic tricks" to remove the clear limit between the cock and the rest of the body on Shayna. While I'm using textures similar in both cases, once I'm lightning the scene, I don't know to make the cock appear as a real part of her, and not as a sophisticated strapon :(. If anyone has an advise to give me on this subject I will be more than happy to improve!

Cheers,
    Korothir.

• Yeah! I like!

Between futa elf and demon, I'm not sure whose in charge of that duo. Not that it matters, she looked like she was feeling euphoric seeing the size of those cocks about to slip inside of her.

• Ho man, that sucks :(
    Well, I hope it will go better for you soon !

In the meantime, here are several new renders.
    It represents an important scene in the storyline I'm preparing: When Valiriane is completely drowning herself in lust… But the scene is far from being finished. As well as all the existing renders need to be reworked, especially on lightning and fluid physics (always tricky this last one). But I hope they will be enjoyable, even unfinished ;)

[attachment=2441]
    [attachment=2440]
    [attachment=2439]
    [attachment=2438]

• Those are pretty nice. Yeah, redheads have a habit of turning heads. That leather looks real good on her.

@'Korothir':

Dont' abandon the idea to progress above "aspiring" (I don't know exactly what level you mean by that).

Just to give you my example:

• When I started, I was nearly in the same state of mind as you are right now. Then I watched Fredfred's first steps, as a beginner just like me. And I told myself "Hey, what the heck. He began at the same level as me. Maybe I should try a little harder… And slowly but surely, I progressed bit by bit.

Believe me, I've watched him too. :) This isn't falling on deaf ears. I appreciate the mutual encouragement. It isn't so much abandoning it as well…

• Money is not really a problem either (unless you have absolutely no budget for it)

Actually, yes it is for me. Basically I'm hemorrhaging money and refuse to spend significantly more on credit than I can afford to pay back in a timely manner right now. My current situation cannot last. It's essentially a "cut your losses and walk away" situation. Now it's counting down the months, weeks and days while saving up before I have to GTFO of my current place.

Many things can be found on the internet freely.

Oh I'm quite aware of these. :D Problem is I've been a bit of an idiot and am now left unable to utilize them. Which leads me to my next point…

I won't promote piratery, but sometimes, before buying a product, it's useful to test for free. That way, I spent money only on stuff I found worth it.

I do agree with those methods of testing out for those reasons…like you, to a point. However, this is PROBABLY how my google searchbar got that worm and all those viruses that attacked my machine in 2010 or thereabouts. So I'm gun shy of that kind of thing.

Decrepit already, my comp has slowly built up 6 years of OS rot (WinVistaSP1). Being an idiot before, I didn't back my OS up before shit hit the fan. It's obsolete now and I'm running a rotting OS with pieces missing from it. (Can I haz 32 bit WinVista SP2 home premium OS repair disk plz?)

Because there is also a lot of expensive stuff that are not worth the money… and lot of cheap stuff that are 10 times worth their price :P. I'm a 100% DAZ3D user, partly for money reason (free software, and ways to get stuff cheaper than for Poser, at least what interested me so far ^^)

Though an old version of Daz3D is within spec, it will not run reliably or without crashing and it is REALLY SLOW. Add to that having sealed memory leaks out of necessity to continue running…

Yea I think you get the point.

New machine? Sure I started the process. I don't have money to finish the job. In the meantime I'm moving soon and am basically broke otherwise.

Sucks, but all I can do right now is admire and bide my time. So keep me entertained for the time being. :D

• Hi ArgonCyanide777,

Thanks for cheering me on! :)

Dont' abandon the idea to progress above "aspiring" (I don't know exactly what level you mean by that).

Just to give you my example:

• When I started, I was nearly in the same state of mind as you are right now. Then I watched Fredfred's first steps, as a beginner just like me. And I told myself "Hey, what the heck. He began at the same level as me. Maybe I should try a little harder… And slowly but surely, I progressed bit by bit.

• Do not think I have worked on this during several hours per day, during 8-9 months. It's not the case. I have a job (and a time consuming one ^^'), so I worked on 3D maybe 2 or 3 times a week, 1 or 2 hours each time. Not more. Saying I spent 1 half day per week would be pretty accurate. And I wasted a lot of time at the beginning. And even if you don't have 1 half day per week, that's not an issue: You can progress at your speed. No need to hurry.

• Money is not really a problem either (unless you have absolutely no budget for it): Many things can be found on the internet freely. I won't promote piratery, but sometimes, before buying a product, it's useful to test for free. That way, I spent money only on stuff I found worth it. Because there is also a lot of expensive stuff that are not worth the money... and lot of cheap stuff that are 10 times worth their price :P. I'm a 100% DAZ3D user, partly for money reason (free software, and ways to get stuff cheaper than for Poser, at least what interested me so far ^^)

That being said, here are a few renders to present 3 of the main characters from the storyline I'm currently writing:

• Nerodias, an outcast demon lord (not finished: I need to change the color/texture for his wings and his cock :s )
    • Shay'Nahal (more commonly called "Shayna"), a tainted/corrupted elf warrior saved by Nerodias. She will become Valiriane's Bodyguard later (well, yes she will guard her body in more than one way… :D)
    • Valiriane (presented in a previous post), a sylvan elf ranger of noble birth (but in her lineage lies a few dark secrets :P) who will attract greed, lust and desire… But hey, how could it be another way when you see her like that ? :cool:
      (Renders for other characters are attached to this post below)

• Look nice. I'm an aspiring one as well though not a newcomer. Life happens. One can dream but it takes a little money to do things. Be glad you got your chance to break in on it and do some fun work (I've been trying for awhile now but have to remain a spectator and a fan). As with any new hobby it takes time. Stick with it, though. Whilst I'm not big off into fantasy, it seems 3DX is beginning to capture this corner of my interest here. I certainly look forward to what you've got in mind.

Hope for more. :D

• Hi Sayakofan :)

Well, the first version of Kyaara had indeed an interesting personality.
    But it was my first 3D attempt of modelizing this character, and I was far from the vision of the Author. First it was always planned to add a cock on the long term (I just didn't have the stuff when I started :P) as she is half-elven, half-demon. So, as the first goal was to be as accurate as possible of how the author was seeing her, I had to rework the model a lot. But I working on my own storyline, and it's not impossible that, at some point, I make a character who will have the same kind of personality than first Kyaara's 3D attempt. We'll see, because we are from being there yet ;). Need to create a blog first, to post my regular on it :p

About the lastest version of Kyaara: Well, I haven't had yet the author's confirmation, but from the last indications/suggestions he gave me, I think it's the closest version to his vision. I may be wrong but I don't think so. We'll see. If this is alright, I will start tuning this new version (reworking the color on the glan of the cock, on the tits, on the nails, and a few other things).

This caracter was also drawn by the artist Lucien several times:
    http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Lucien/203581/Kyaara-and-Tianna
    http://www.hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/Lucien/178573/Forced-Mouthful

The skin color on my 3D version is quite different from the artworks on purpose, as it was a request from the author's character.

• @'Korothir':

Hey Sayakofan, thanks for the compliment!
    However, the model you are talking about is… 8-9 months old. And there was several new versions since then, while discussing with the author of the character. The latest version has a face a lot less tough, but this is due to the fact that, as she is half-elf, she needed a softer face and a smaller jaw. But she hasn't lost her muscularity as you will be able to see below ;)

I see her face has changed quite a bit over the last 8 or 9 months. She has also grown a certain "appendage" between her legs. :P

What I liked about the version in your first set was that her face expressed a mean, kick ass attitude but her lovely body betrayed her. She had a duality about her that was very sexy and appealing.

The new version also has a sexy duality but for obviously different reasons. Now, her face is soft and feminine but her strong cock and balls are so very masculine. The author of the character must be very pleased. :)

• Hey Sayakofan, thanks for the compliment!
    However, the model you are talking about is… 8-9 months old. And there was several new versions since then, while discussing with the author of the character. The latest version has a face a lot less tough, but this is due to the fact that, as she is half-elf, she needed a softer face and a smaller jaw. But she hasn't lost her muscularity as you will be able to see below ;)

• @'Korothir':

Here another set of images :
    This time it represents the character "Kyaara" from the "Dominion Chain" project (a blog of Dark Fantasy short stories linked together). As I want to make a "surprise" to the Author of that project, I created a 3D version of his heroin.
    A few things are still missing, like the "violet" color for the lipsticks and the nipples, the sword being to flashy for no reason and… a big "something" between her legs as she supposed to be a Futanari. Reason for asking help in my 3rd question above (I do not dislike Futanari - or else I would have flee long ago from this place :D - but that's not one of my favorite things... Unless it's mixed with demonology stuff. That's why I'm very curious how "Evil Nuns" project will turn out :P)

Your Kyaara character is very nice. Do you have any more images of her in the set? It sounds like she is still a work in progress but I'd like to see more.

I love the fact her facial expression displays toughness and a warrior inner being but her body is, well…smoking hot! :D Those breasts and nipples are pure perfection. Love the toned arms/shoulders and those beautiful legs as well. Great job! :heart:

• Another test render with Valiriane and the Minotaur, with complete (and more adapted) background :P

• raise this dusty topic from the dead
    Woosh !!!

Hi everyone… Long time no see.
    I'm sorry I didn't give more news regularly.
    For some reasons, I didn't wanted to post before I had something worthy to show... And that's the case today ! :D

I haven't been inactive during the last year (far from it):

• worked on a long serie of short stories. Well, saying "a serie of chapters" would be more accurate, as there are all centered around one character: an innocent elf that would become... not so innocent as the time pass. :P
      The story should take place in "Dominion's Chain Universe". But I need to have the approval of the author first. I will look into that in the following weeks.
    • worked on a customized DAZ3D library (to the huge loss of time when trying to find something placed in a weird directory by default, I say "You Shall Not Pass (any more)!" :@ )
    • worked on improving my skill at creating characters and poses.
    • completely restarted from scratch: all my work was based on Genesis/V4/M4 models and I was going mad at finding solutions when, for some poses, the character skins started to bend weirdly, in an unatural way. Genesis 2/V6/M6 bases have tremendously improved on this aspect as well as giving a more life to the characters... So yeah, throw everything I've done during nearly 8/9 months and restarted from scratch.
    • worked also on lightning (I made a significant breakthrough lately ! :p)

So here is "Vahal'Lirianeth" (call her "Valiriane", it's the human version of her name).

P.S: To prevent and anticipate any potential/annoying comment on a specific subject... Yes, Valiriane looks a lot like the Queen Izora (who will appear in the next chapter of "Chronicles of Dun'ragon") created by Zen (mainly because of the use of the "Melody" Haircut and using the same color). As a follower of Zen's work, I contacted him within days when he posted the first screenshot of Izora. I explained to him that I was working on a similar character, showed him my works done during the past months at that time, and asked him if he was willing to modify her a bit, fearing to be accused of Plagiarism, as it was going to publish his next chapter most likely sooner than I will publish the first chapter on Valiriane. He refused (and he was perfectly in his rights to choose this way), as well as I wasn't willing to change my character appeareance as I've already searched a long time to find a nice haircut compatible with all Valiriane's Gear, and offering many possibilities of movement simulation. Changing the color wasn't an option either, as this will have a significant importance: As I try to put the story in a classic-heroic fantasy background, elves don't have red hair, and even less "fiery red" hair. Except in very some special cases (yeah, I know, I look like a perfectionist now, and it's not always a good thing). But I won't say no more for now. To conclude on this matter: similar features between Zen's Queen Izora and my Valiriane are purely coincidental. That being said… here are a few renders now :P

Two renders presenting Valiriane and the third one represents... well... an unfortunate encounter with a Minotaur (ok, she won't be so unfortunate on the long term after all. But it's a long story... :cool: )

• Yea, the daz library is a bit of a nightmare, I put a character in there and then spent 2 weeks trying to make her "work" :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.