ecommerce website development company

• Inovies is one of the leading ecommerce website development company , website designing and web development company in Hyderabad. Scale your business with secure and open-source e-commerce development platform. We exclusively offer WhatsApp Chat on your website, Full Security, Hosting & SSL. We have served 50+ Industries with more than 2000+ clients, our design helps you get leads. Get a fully dynamic & responsive eCommerce website in an affordable budget. We develop customized CRM for all type of business.contact now +040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-development/ecommerce-development-company

• Re-reading The Prince By Machiavelli

• the latest stuff I finished
    novel: Song of Ice and Fire vol 05 (well that one is still in progress) - George R. R. Martin
    textbook: Javascript the Good Parts - Douglas Crockford
    about games: Dragon Age - The world of Thedas ( I'm such a Dragon Age nerd lol ) - David Gaider (?)
    … I even buy these guide books for games sometimes... still salty I couldn't get my hands on the Bayonetta Prima Guide...

• just finished the Blind Owl for the second time. Amazing book.
    now reading Gilgamesh epic. ah, those ancients had imagination all right.

• well that would be from Licia Troisi - the Dragonfighter, if I translate it right and Dragonelves written by Bernhard Hennen, here it is the same I don't know, if this is the right english name, I have both in german. There were a lot more, but these are last ones resp. the dragonfighter I'm reading atm.^^

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.