web developers in hyderabad

• Inovies is well known as web developers in hyderabad, top website development company, best eCommerce development company, best dynamic application development company and best mobile apps development company based in Hyderabad India.Inovies is one of the leading and the best Web Development, Web Designing, Mobile Application Development, Digital Marketing and Branding company in Hyderabad. web application service. Our endeavor is to satisfy our customers by providing the quality services.phn:-040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-development/

• Last months I started working also with Genesis 2 and here are some ne beauties. Think they can be seen … ;)

Emma-Sophie
    [attachment=3112]
    [attachment=3113]
    [attachment=3114]

• @'fredfred5150':

It's been a while since I got it, I think it's contained in Genesis 2 Starter Essentials in your product library @ daz

As for the Uber Shader Pack…if you want to make the best renders you can using 3Delight you basically need everything that starts with "Uber", I used 3Delight a lot when I started and collected lots of those products

Once you have the free UberEnvironment 2 (I called it UberEnvironment earlier, oops) see if you like what it does before spending your money on other products :)

I'm still working with V4 and Lalibits. I haven't installed G2 untill now but I will check it now Many thanks for your help. :-)

• It's been a while since I got it, I think it's contained in Genesis 2 Starter Essentials in your product library @ daz

As for the Uber Shader Pack…if you want to make the best renders you can using 3Delight you basically need everything that starts with "Uber", I used 3Delight a lot when I started and collected lots of those products

Once you have the free UberEnvironment 2 (I called it UberEnvironment earlier, oops) see if you like what it does before spending your money on other products :)

• @'fredfred5150':

Uber environment is free, you should already have it if you downloaded the free content starter bundle thing from Daz

Look in Content Library tab, Daz Studio Formats>My Library>Lights (or search your content for Omnifreaker)

If not, then download+install from your product library on Daz's website, no need to backup and save files beforehand :)

I found in my omnifreker folder only the subfolder HumanSurface and HumanSurface EP1, not more.

What for files do I exactly need from my product library @ daz? I don't find there UberEnviroment.

And what is the Uber Shader Pack?
    https://www.daz3d.com/uber-shader-pack

Do I need some parts of that?

• Uber environment is free, you should already have it if you downloaded the free content starter bundle thing from Daz

Look in Content Library tab, Daz Studio Formats>My Library>Lights (or search your content for Omnifreaker)

If not, then download+install from your product library on Daz's website, no need to backup and save files beforehand :)

• @'fredfred5150':

Have you thought about using UberEnvironment?

If so, try cranking up the UberEnvironment Shading Rate to 0.5 (or 0.1), match that shading rate in the Advanced Setting tab in 3Delight…see if you like it the results.

Your crashing problem is basically DAZ/3Delight using up all the RAM your PC has, it doesn't like that lol

You could try the standalone 3Delight engine, that way you could close DAZ before rendering (freeing up more RAM), that would most likely reduce the number of crashes :)

Many thanks for your feedback. I don't have any crashes with my new computer anymore. Rendertime with the new one is even faster. Ican render 10 characters in one scene with some distant lights and one spit light incl. some shadows and reflections. With my old one I was only able to render 1 character in one scene.

No I haven't used uber enviroment untill now. Is it free or where can I get it. I would like to try that one if it's better. Do I have to safe some files if I install UberEnviroment or could I get some problems?

• Have you thought about using UberEnvironment?

If so, try cranking up the UberEnvironment Shading Rate to 0.5 (or 0.1), match that shading rate in the Advanced Setting tab in 3Delight…see if you like it the results.

Your crashing problem is basically DAZ/3Delight using up all the RAM your PC has, it doesn't like that lol

You could try the standalone 3Delight engine, that way you could close DAZ before rendering (freeing up more RAM), that would most likely reduce the number of crashes :)

• After some time ago, I would like to show you some more new artworks from me. Think quality of my renders is even a bit better as the first ones. I'm working with ds4.6 pro and use 3delight. I don't want to use reality or octane, because my renders are fantasy and not reality. So I don't see there the use of others. And rendertime will be also even longer as in the standard version. And that can can also be taken long time for rendering. Hope you like the new artworks. :D

• Here are some new artwork from me. Think pics looks even a bit better. :-) I still working on improving my artwork. I got a new computer and I like my artwork even much more now.

[attachment=2205]

[attachment=2204]

[attachment=2203]

• @'miro':

yeah improved rendering techniques and better skin textures should do the trick
    but looking good so far!

Many thanks Miro. I hope I will be able to make some adjustments in daz to improve my artwork. It's only a hobby from me. Your works are really outstanding.

@'jbtrimar':

@'Cosmic74':

@'hzr':

Poses are looking good, image quality is lacking but its really just a matter of render issues. The images in itself are pleasant to look at.

Put a bit more time into the render process and you should be able to create some very good renders in the future.

Many thanks for your feedback. But I have only daz4 and often daz crashes while rendering if I have too big textures. I'm only a hobby artist and not aware so in detail to get better renders with daz. I use shading rate 0,9 and all other adjustments are standard. I ammend only some skin textures. Perhaps you could give me some tips.

You should look at Fred's thread. He started out not knowing anything and through the help he got here, is starting to produce much better renders. Always remember, never blame your tools ;)

Many thanks for that info

• @'Cosmic74':

@'hzr':

Poses are looking good, image quality is lacking but its really just a matter of render issues. The images in itself are pleasant to look at.

Put a bit more time into the render process and you should be able to create some very good renders in the future.

Many thanks for your feedback. But I have only daz4 and often daz crashes while rendering if I have too big textures. I'm only a hobby artist and not aware so in detail to get better renders with daz. I use shading rate 0,9 and all other adjustments are standard. I ammend only some skin textures. Perhaps you could give me some tips.

You should look at Fred's thread. He started out not knowing anything and through the help he got here, is starting to produce much better renders. Always remember, never blame your tools ;)

• @'hzr':

• administrators

yeah improved rendering techniques and better skin textures should do the trick
    but looking good so far!

• Poses are looking good, image quality is lacking but its really just a matter of render issues. The images in itself are pleasant to look at.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.