web application development company in hyderabad

• Inovies well known as web application development company in hyderabad, top website development company, best eCommerce development company, best dynamic application development company and best mobile apps development company based in Hyderabad India.Inovies is one of the leading and the best Web Development, Web Designing, Mobile Application Development, Digital Marketing and Branding company in Hyderabad. web application service.Our endeavor is to satisfy our customers by providing the quality services.phn:-040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-development/

• More test renders. :)
    Start from the stem and work her way to the tip.

I'll do closeup later.

• @'hzr':

Textures for her = Noria? :)

Textures are Elite Rob and Lana. It's a little borked around the nipples and I was too lazy to correct it via an image editor.

@'hzr':

The poses all look refined and pleasant. Could have been taken right out of a met-art scene.

Oh and also, I think you forgot to dial in some nipples. They look quite flat as if someone just patched the nipple texture onto it.

The poses are the ones I played around for that idea of a PassionHD scene. There's a lot more though and it's still not complete. Who knows, might even finish the damn thing.

It also explain the lack of any morphs used for the characters - these are default M4 and V4.

@'hzr':

AND WHY NO G2F?!? :D

Patience is a virtue. :)

• Looking pretty good so far. I would say its the best result I have seen from you so far. You need to put a little more detail in the hand posing though, because those look a tad too generic in most shots and I am sure with just some variation it adds alot more life to the figures.

The poses all look refined and pleasant. Could have been taken right out of a met-art scene.

Textures for her = Noria? :)

Oh and also, I think you forgot to dial in some nipples. They look quite flat as if someone just patched the nipple texture onto it.

AND WHY NO G2F?!? :D

• The session progresses.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.