ecommerce website development services

• Inovies is one of the leading ecommerce website development services , website designing and web development company in Hyderabad. Scale your business with secure and open-source e-commerce development platform. We exclusively offer WhatsApp Chat on your website, Full Security, Hosting & SSL. We have served 50+ Industries with more than 2000+ clients, our design helps you get leads. Get a fully dynamic & responsive eCommerce website in an affordable budget. We develop customized CRM for all type of business.contact now +040 40273049.For more visit our website https://www.inovies.com/web-development/ecommerce-development-company

• Thanks again.

I've actually gone with the lower one. FYI, they're both gamma corrected. This is the original.

I've settled on a value that's actually lower than the first render, but very close.

• Yes the image is brighter…but what hits you is the background (white). Chuck that into PS and get those backgrounds the same so we can see the true contrast between the skins. For a whiter complexion, it could work.

• Looks like the tint is rater green than red.

• Thanks Morfium and hzr.

Switching through the color profiles of my monitor, the bright one did appear washed out. I think it's safer to go with the less bright one.

Btw, does it look greenish or reddish?

• Looses a bit of colour contrast but thats to be expected. You need to counter this by reducing the gamma for each texture in the same amount that you raised your gamma for the whole image and it should balance out.

• Mhmm, I would say no.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.