Top Web Designing Companies in Hyderabad

• Inovies is a Top Web Designing Companies in Hyderabad, graphic designing & web development company, based in Madhapur Hyderabad India. Inovies can design simple, unique and easily navigable websites that take lesser time to load. Web designing is a kind of graphic designing that is intended to provide styled for the objects of the Internet’s information environment to provide aesthetic features and qualities. Hire the best web design company for your needs. visit our website.

• Eventually. Poser is pretty low on my priorities list right now. I'm moving in a few weeks so my discretionary income has been temporarily diverted.

• @'mateo250':

I'm still running Pro 2012. Eventually I'll grab 2014. Glad to know it's been taken care of. :)

I hope it will sort out your case! Otherwise let me know

• @'erogenesis':

hmm, what Poser are you running? looks like that willy is using, or is overlapping other channels. If the vendor hasn't specifically allocated channels, or made their own channels for the morphs in their figure, older Poser versions go all funny and just append stuff to the last 'open' channel, or start to cross-talk like a mofo. This has however completely stopped with Poser Pro 2014. Poser Pro 2012 SR3.1 did solve it for most folks out there. One dude in italy kept on having issues and we tried everything, but only after a complete re-install did it work normally.

I'm still running Pro 2012. Eventually I'll grab 2014. Glad to know it's been taken care of. :)

• @'mateo250':

@'erogenesis':

hey did you get hold of the 1.04 update? it solves most of the issues! if not email me!

Yes I did. She works just fine with 2 Lali'd V4's, with M4, with as many figures in the scene as I want. The problem only arises if I save a character with the Lali system and the Adz pecker parented to her. That figure will still work fine by herself, but any other Lali'd V4 loaded into the scene causes a massive crosstalk issue. I think the problem is related to Poser and Adz pecker. Not sure what it is but the only way I could get it to work is the method described above. Saving as a single cr2 is not an option.

hmm, what Poser are you running? looks like that willy is using, or is overlapping other channels. If the vendor hasn't specifically allocated channels, or made their own channels for the morphs in their figure, older Poser versions go all funny and just append stuff to the last 'open' channel, or start to cross-talk like a mofo. This has however completely stopped with Poser Pro 2014. Poser Pro 2012 SR3.1 did solve it for most folks out there. One dude in italy kept on having issues and we tried everything, but only after a complete re-install did it work normally.

• @'erogenesis':

hey did you get hold of the 1.04 update? it solves most of the issues! if not email me!

Yes I did. She works just fine with 2 Lali'd V4's, with M4, with as many figures in the scene as I want. The problem only arises if I save a character with the Lali system and the Adz pecker parented to her. That figure will still work fine by herself, but any other Lali'd V4 loaded into the scene causes a massive crosstalk issue. I think the problem is related to Poser and Adz pecker. Not sure what it is but the only way I could get it to work is the method described above. Saving as a single cr2 is not an option.

• hey did you get hold of the 1.04 update? it solves most of the issues! if not email me!

@'mateo250':

This seems like the appropriate subforum for this, if not, mods please move it.

So, after spending countless hours creating a set of shemale characters in Poser, I figure it's time to make an image. Spent several hours making an environment for the antics, load up my character and pose her how I like. So far, so good. Load up the second character. Everything goes straight to Hell in a handbasket. :( Both characters have massive crosstalk issues.

"I thought this was solved?", I'm thinking. Well, with two save cr2 files of a Lalified V4, it works fine. However, if you save a Lalified V4 with Adz Hirogen parented to her, not so much. For whatever reason, when you combine the two figures into one cr2, Poser sees two hip actors in one figure and tells you to piss off. I tried cr2 hacking to make sure all 'actor:hip', 'body' and so forth had a :1 after them, since that was Ero's crosstalk issue with the first release of Lali's bits. Everything was fine there, it still doesn't like it.

I still don't know what it is that Poser doesn't like, but I found a workaround. Save your shemale character without the dick parented, instead saving the dick itself as a second cr2 file. name them 'Sally' and 'Sally's Junk' or whatever pleases you. When you're ready to use her, load them both and parent the dick at that time. Poser sees two separate cr2's, and everything works fine. I figured I can't be the only one messing about like this so I thought I'd share my experience here hoping that y'all could benefit from my headbashing without actually going through it.

On a side note, this doesn't seem to be a problem when parenting Adz dick to M4. Any Lalified characters in the scene still work as they should with no issues, but I suspect that's because M4 doesn't have the JCM's that Lali's Bits uses.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.