Best business school in hyderabad

• IMT Hyderabad is a leading Best Business school in Hyderabad. IMT offers a 2-year full-time residential Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Program and also Post Graduate Diploma in Management Program for Executives. Widely experienced faculty, state of the art infrastructure combined with innovative pedagogy and rigorous learning processes render IMT Hyderabad as the aptest platform for grooming and molding the business leaders of tomorrow. IMT Hyderabad constantly endeavors to provide its students with excellent learning experience through unique pedagogy and curriculum that matches contemporary business requirements. IMT Hyderabad firmly believes in imparting the holistic development of future leaders to face the challenges of today’s dynamic world.

• For me it was the realisation that I don't know the tools I want to use, well enough. The urge to simply render, which rears its head frequently, has to constantly be suppressed and replaced with patience, at the moment. My current focus is getting to know this tool well. Another struggle I'm contending with is the render engine I want to use. I've tried the Physical render engine, with good results. The Standard engine does not cut it for me at the moment. I really like Maxwell in the time I trialled it, but the render times are excessive for what I'm trying to achieve. I have as recent as yesterday turned my attention to vRay. Over the next four weeks I'll make the final decision on the render engine and then buckle down and get to know it well. I just realised, I could sit here and write an article on this, so won't bore you any longer, but this art requires a broad knowledge on many things and it ain't going to be mastered over night. One step at at a time, with a effort to truly understand each part it will eventually bring me to my goal.

I like the quote from old mate Samuel above.

• almost everything :blush:

• 1. its not art.
    2. quoting samuel beckett: Try again. Fail again. Fail better.
    3. currently mashing neurons on: Lighting.

• i actually want to get better with postwork and photoshop. there are a lot of great ideas i have with special effects and stuff. i just don't know how to do it :(. i have actually been making cleaner pictures lately because of this.

• I need to get better in expressions, and overall naughtyness (for a lack of a better word). Its my feeling that most of my images lack some of that tension that is needed to really stimulate some urges that people do have and why they look at 3dx images in the first place.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.