How to get Cash app without phone number.

• Cash app available for a variant mode of online payment that saves time as well as work pressure to improve its functionalities. If you don't have any idea how to get Cash app without phone number, then simply go to its icon and tap on it to select the profile. And then, you have to select support or someone else to know the procedure of it or opt live chat option to get it.

• @'jestervgb':

nicely done! love the pov angle.

Thanks man.
    I've been experimenting with different skin settings and lighting.
    I would say the lighting is the trickiest part of octane render. Especially for interior shots.

• nicely done! love the pov angle.

• I'm not dead
    Here is something I'm working on. I have set up a few POV scenes which I'm in he process of rendering. Hopefully I won't ADD into another project.

[attachment=2475] [attachment=2480]
    Credits also goes to HZR for his skin settings for Octane which I then tweaked further.

Edit: Inserted a second picture.

• i like this lady & her genuine smile :)

• @'Sully':

I really dig her, skin materials look great. She actually looks of african decent so that's a major bonus. Obviously the hair needs tweaking, but that's the easy part since you were able to already properly show a different ethnicity.

Thank you, I like her as well. She's still in the early stages, missing a few morphs and some tweaks. But as for that pic and a few others I'm really satisfied with the outcome.

@'Sully':

As for the android scene, i think it's coming along ok. But because the lighting is so flat, it's not producing enough shadows to make it convincing. Perfect example could be her left knee, she's kneeling down yet it looks like she's floating on top of the surface due to the very llight shadow underneath. Hope that helps :)

I did that one with directlighting, mainly beacuse I haven't really had much luck with creating lightsources in octanerender. I have done a couple pics with the pmc kernel and pathtracing as well. And setting some of the mats to be emitting sources, but it always seems to be too dark for my taste. Although the render quality goes way up. It's probably a matter of trial and error.

I took a second look at that scene, and she appears to be floating because she actually is…
    I rendered the wrong scene.
    I had that one exported as a preview, saw that she was a bit off ground, went back to daz, fixed and saved the scene. But then rendered the pre fix version.

• @'Spyder87':

Here's something I'm a little bit proud of.

And a demonstration in what a huge difference specularity can make for a picture.

@'Spyder87':

So far I haven't rendered much other than a few material tests but this picture is probably the look the finalized version would have.
    I would really appreciate your opinions on this, am I going in the right direction. Because I know that improvements can always be made.

I really dig her, skin materials look great. She actually looks of african decent so that's a major bonus. Obviously the hair needs tweaking, but that's the easy part since you were able to already properly show a different ethnicity.

As for the android scene, i think it's coming along ok. But because the lighting is so flat, it's not producing enough shadows to make it convincing. Perfect example could be her left knee, she's kneeling down yet it looks like she's floating on top of the surface due to the very llight shadow underneath. Hope that helps :)

• Well long time no see.
    This is Erika Jensen
    [attachment=2361]
    She's testing to see If androids dream of electric women or just the regular ones.

I wanted to share with you guys a picture from my ongoing project. So far I've put together around 20 scenes And I'm aiming for a lot more and hoping to maybe put together a series.
    So far I haven't rendered much other than a few material tests but this picture is probably the look the finalized version would have.
    I would really appreciate your opinions on this, am I going in the right direction. Because I know that improvements can always be made.

• @'jbtrimar':

I have a GTS 450. Personally, I have found that, with Octane, you should use the 600 line and up. The GTX 780 is currently priced around $500.00 US.

I forgot to mention that I'm thinking of buying the 4gb version of the msi 760 compared to my current 1gb card, which has been reliable in simple scenes. Where I live the 760 model sets me back around 500$ whereas the 780 range varies from 880$ to 1200$

• I have a GTS 450. Personally, I have found that, with Octane, you should use the 600 line and up. The GTX 780 is currently priced around $500.00 US.

• It seems to be that my gtx 470 card has me limited renderwise. Has anyone any experience with the gtx 760 card. I'm using octane so it should support that.
    I'm just wondering…

• Here's something I'm a little bit proud of.
    [attachment=2194]
    And a demonstration in what a huge difference specularity can make for a picture.
    [attachment=2193]

• yes, power bump down to 0.05 (& tweak to your heart's content) - stand alone doesnt seem to convert bump power values properly (doesnt happen with plug-in)

• @'SinCyprine':

yes, try lowering Bump down

I'm using octane standalone, so lowering the bump settings there should do the trick?

• yes, try lowering Bump down

• [attachment=2176]
    Do you guys have an idea why I would get those weird bumps, on the tits, ass and even her fingers?
    Could it have anything to do with my bump settings?

• @'Blain':

Wow if you could get just a bit of spec on there skin i would say perfection because shader works really well :)

Thanks man, I haven't still figured out how to use shaders, plus that I'm still figuring out the octane render basics, I just followed Hzr's directions and set the skin material of the model to glossy, and that improved my renders.

@'Sharpedge21':

Just wanted stop by and let you know Spyder87, your artwork is excellent. Really enjoying your work :)

Thank you very much, I'm glad you guys like it.

• Just wanted stop by and let you know Spyder87, your artwork is excellent. Really enjoying your work :)

• Wow if you could get just a bit of spec on there skin i would say perfection because shader works really well :)

• Just redid an old scene setup of mine.
    Let me know what you guys think
    [attachment=2151]

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.