Business school in Hyderabad

• IMT Business School is established by a team of Passionate and Self-motivated young professionals who strongly believe that greater things can be achieved by thinking big. We aspire for being a global leader in management education to serve the continuously emerging needs of the businesses and society at Top faculty members and 100% placement provided by Business school in Hyderabad.IMT offer’s Management courses from Diploma level to Master’s level with around 100+ Specialization. IMT is started with an Intention to help Working class professionals, Students, Housewife’s, Entrepreneur’s, Private sectors and more

• @'nacnac':

@'Supro':

…you are a techno-fetishist who masturbates whenever you see new technology.

20 points for whoever gets that reference. :P

Venture bros, Now give me my points!:P

… you die a little each time there is a power outage.

You've got it!

The, umm, points are gonna take a while to send. :D

Another reason: ….you use lol in real life instead of laughing.

• @'Supro':

…you are a techno-fetishist who masturbates whenever you see new technology.

Venture bros, Now give me my points!:P

… you die a little each time there is a power outage.

• …you prefer the company of your computer over humans.

• ….you watch a documentary over the technoligies needed for travel to other star systems and get the boner of your life^^

• … When you write an essay with a pencil and your first reaction to a spelling error is Ctrl+Z with your other hand.

... When you try to swat a fly on the wall next to your monitor using the mouse cursor.

I have actually done both of these things, hehe :shy:

• <small>@'Fred5150':</small><br><blockquote><small>@'IBT':</small><br><blockquote>… you look at cumshots and evalute them in terms of asynchronous petabyte data transfers lasting only a few seconds ...</blockquote><br />Was that a reference to how much genetic information is transferred in one ejaculation if that information was expressed as bytes? (Pretty sure I read somewhere that its a huge amount)<br /><br />If so, kudos</blockquote><br /><Teal'c raises one eyebrow><br /><br />"Indeed …"

• @'Fred5150':

Was that a reference to how much genetic information is transferred in one ejaculation if that information was expressed as bytes? (Pretty sure I read somewhere that its a huge amount)

If so, kudos

Well one sperm cell contains about 37,5 MB of data, so take that times the average amount of sperm cells in an ejaculation :)

• @'IBT':

… you look at cumshots and evalute them in terms of asynchronous petabyte data transfers lasting only a few seconds ...

Was that a reference to how much genetic information is transferred in one ejaculation if that information was expressed as bytes? (Pretty sure I read somewhere that its a huge amount)

If so, kudos

• …you are a techno-fetishist who masturbates whenever you see new technology.

• … you look at cumshots and evalute them in terms of asynchronous petabyte data transfers lasting only a few seconds ...

... and then you look askance at gigabit ethernet as being hopelessly slow for cybersex applications ...

• …you think of your own brain as a cpu :D

• … you start recording with your handy camera on public events instead of being in the moment and actually enjoying it.

• … when your telephone is wireless, small enough to fit in your pocket, does so many things apart from being a telephone, and obviously you cant take it away from your sight.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.