Best Business school in Hyderabad

• IMT Business School has emerged as the fastest rising and most preferred B-school by students from Telangana. Ranked as the Best Business school in Hyderabad, IMT has set special standards in terms of general management, team work, close student–faculty relations and so on. All the programs offered at ABBS are conducted by top-ranked faculty, that allows the students to build their expertise in their respective domains. Known for their high placement success rate, IMT provides an extra edge to students.

• Dawn always looks "man-ish" to me. I am waiting for a few months until I see how the community takes to her. I was really excited about Blackhearted's GND 2.0 and we all see what happened there.

The texture transformer though, that is another story!

• I kind of chucked to myself when the newsletter came. Side by side comparison really shouldn't be done for Dawn.

I mean like really? What's up with those shoulders and traps? Dawn makes V4 looks good and that's not a good thing.

• Take a look at this!

http://youtu.be/kMCRv7K6pcA

Can't wait to get the stand alone version!

• OHO! There is now a character set by Fabiana that actually looks feminine. Called Oriana. Doesnt fix the horrible bending of the figure but I just thought I`d let those know who might still be interested in Dawn.

• Yeah and the body rigger wanted a raise, which he didnt get. So… :)

• Maybe the character model designer was on crunch time and didn't get the chance to offer a more "unique" emotion algorithm.

• BTW: has anyone noticed that the rotation point of the thigh is almost as low as the pubic bone??

• @'mateo250':

Well, I was going to post up some images of Dawn in PP12, but they looked exactly like what matt has already posted up. I'm going to take a wait and see attitude with this one.

Thanks. So the weight mapping in Poser doesn't differ that much.

• Well, I was going to post up some images of Dawn in PP12, but they looked exactly like what matt has already posted up. I'm going to take a wait and see attitude with this one. The mesh has potential, but the base figure is uglier than a mud fence. She bends better than a base V4, but all of my V4 figures have so many joint fixes already applied to them that starting with a new mesh just for that would be stupid. And the poly count in the crotch? Pfffft. V4 has more. I wouldn't be surprised if Darkseal makes a Dawn+ add-on. But other than that I can't see myself having any use for this character. Don't believe the hype!

• Holy crap she looks creepy! :O

• @'Supro':

At least meipe and Xameva covered one necessary thing Dawn needs. :) http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/dawn-ultimate-breasts-shapes–-merchant-resource/100375/

Too bad we still don't have the nether-regions made. :(

What she really needs is a new rig and a new, completely different shape. When I see Dawn (or Miki4/Tyler, Rex/Roxie), I'm struck by the thought - what were they thinking?

• At least meipe and Xameva covered one necessary thing Dawn needs. :) http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/dawn-ultimate-breasts-shapes–-merchant-resource/100375/

Too bad we still don't have the nether-regions made. :(

• @'hzr':

I agree with you matt, it seems theres just alot of people around who just hate daz out of principle and probably because they "abandoned" Poser. But lets face it. Almost all the other figures made for Poser or Daz Studio are nothing in comparison to Gen4 and the two genesis versions. Daz is just really good at their game, even when I sometimes get a little mad about some of the things that they seem to forget to fix with the new generation.

Just looked at the vendor list in Rendo with Dawn products - not really a promising list. Some of the renders even made me think of Dawn like a post-op ladyboy with still too many visible 'male' characteristics.

Still have no clue whether or not the Poser version is any different (with the bends). Where are the Poser 9 and up users?

• @'Supro':

I was able to get through and download it. And I sorta agree with you. It really doesn't live up to the hype. Now there are some nice things about it. It does additional bones for better movement (the jaw one would come in handy) and it does have the potential to become better. But it still needs time to get there.

Even the expressions are not on par with V4's base expressions. I mean, Dawn somehow manages to frighten me with her smile.

If I have nightmares tonight….I'm blaming you....that is horrendous

• Woah that really looks creepy.

I agree with you matt, it seems theres just alot of people around who just hate daz out of principle and probably because they "abandoned" Poser. But lets face it. Almost all the other figures made for Poser or Daz Studio are nothing in comparison to Gen4 and the two genesis versions. Daz is just really good at their game, even when I sometimes get a little mad about some of the things that they seem to forget to fix with the new generation.

• OMG. :s

That almost look like the Joker (the animated series version) in a drag queen outfit

• I was able to get through and download it. And I sorta agree with you. It really doesn't live up to the hype. Now there are some nice things about it. It does additional bones for better movement (the jaw one would come in handy) and it does have the potential to become better. But it still needs time to get there.

Even the expressions are not on par with V4's base expressions. I mean, Dawn somehow manages to frighten me with her smile.

• My guess is that it's a case of hating DAZ rather than pure technical reasons.

Even looking past the weight mapping in DS, the shape is so…uninsipiring. The upper arms are way too thick, the butt looks awful.

I actually haven't look at her face yet. :)

• What baffles me the most is all the positive feedback and that massive amount of support from quite a few well known vendors. And so many people specifically stating in the preview thread that they tested the figure in beta and it bends so great.

Well uhm… maybe youre right and its better in poser. But in daz studio... I really got nothing good to say :/

I mean, its great to see that someone picks up the tools and does their own thing and maybe they will be close to the community and give good support. But what does this help when the figure is not even in the same ballpark as the others. Maybe they will get it up there, but I guess it will take a few years and maybe one or two generations of the figure until it might be able to pose any competition to the tried and tested.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.