How to deal with different topics when you are written an Essay?

• We have a high-quality team from top universities in the UK and many years of experienced writers who write assignment writing. All of these people have tips for writing articles that clarify your career. The risk of constant writing helps our authors gather knowledge on how to deal with different topics. They can now handle a variety of topics of all complexity.

We know that academic work has strict deadlines. Our author will complete your assignment as soon as possible so that our editors can check the quality and send it to you on time. We make sure that one writer takes the order as soon as possible because we accept it to reduce turnaround time. So Why are you waiting for place your assignment at Essay Writing Help UK.

• If you used to draw a lot you have an advantage because you probably already have some knowledge of light and shadow :)

• @'Sol':

Well if you're starting from scratch you will most likely find everything you need to know about setting things up in the beginning of this thread http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2635&page=11 :)

But of course don't hesitate to ask if you're unsure about things.

Awesome. Thanks!

@'Fred5150':

Don't be discouraged by what I'm writing, but take it from a fellow noob, be prepared to:

Do a lot of reading,

Do a lot of time consuming work, often resulting in nothing

Ask a lot of questions, even though the answers may confuse you

Do a lot of experimentation, often resulting in nothing

Experience a lot of frustration, confusion and setbacks

Beg, borrow, buy, trade or steal a lot of products (anything you've seen here on this site or anywhere else isn't made from one "off the shelf" product)

Accept the fact that for now, you will not be producing anything anywhere near as good as all those artists whose work you like (this is the most important thing)

If none of that put you off, you need at least the following (google them, they are easy to find)

Either: "Daz3d" or "Smithmicro Poser" (Daz3d is free)

"Victoria 4.2" and "Micheal 4" (these are the basic male and female figures that %90 of what you have seen are based on) The bad news is they are both like Barbie dolls meaning "no gentials"

Search this forum and you'll find lists of genital products for victoria and micheal (usually referred to as V4 and M4)

The good news is that if your current computer is only a few years old, you don't need to wait until you've got enough for that dream pc. Check the Daz3d and Poser website for the minimum/recommended specs required, but basically, if you're buying a new pc because you want to do this, buy the most powerful thing you can afford (ram, cpu, graphics card etc).

Having all that, its a lot of fun. you'll enjoy it, the first time you make something you think is "hot"….you'll be hooked, and all the work will have been worth it.

hope this helps :)

Quick edit: noticed you got in before me Sol, a link to my thread, not a bad idea actually :D

Thanks a lot, Fred! That helped so much. I'm no stranger to failure in the art arena (I used to draw a lot), so you can guarantee that I'll spend a lot of my off-time playing around (heh) with what I can get my hands on (heh-heh). Again, thank you for your time!

• Fred you should write a guideline :" How it is to start with 3DX" or something like that.^^

• Don't be discouraged by what I'm writing, but take it from a fellow noob, be prepared to:

Do a lot of reading,

Do a lot of time consuming work, often resulting in nothing

Ask a lot of questions, even though the answers may confuse you

Do a lot of experimentation, often resulting in nothing

Experience a lot of frustration, confusion and setbacks

Beg, borrow, buy, trade or steal a lot of products (anything you've seen here on this site or anywhere else isn't made from one "off the shelf" product)

Accept the fact that for now, you will not be producing anything anywhere near as good as all those artists whose work you like (this is the most important thing)

If none of that put you off, you need at least the following (google them, they are easy to find)

Either: "Daz3d" or "Smithmicro Poser" (Daz3d is free)

"Victoria 4.2" and "Micheal 4" (these are the basic male and female figures that %90 of what you have seen are based on) The bad news is they are both like Barbie dolls meaning "no gentials"

Search this forum and you'll find lists of genital products for victoria and micheal (usually referred to as V4 and M4)

The good news is that if your current computer is only a few years old, you don't need to wait until you've got enough for that dream pc. Check the Daz3d and Poser website for the minimum/recommended specs required, but basically, if you're buying a new pc because you want to do this, buy the most powerful thing you can afford (ram, cpu, graphics card etc).

Having all that, its a lot of fun. you'll enjoy it, the first time you make something you think is "hot"….you'll be hooked, and all the work will have been worth it.

hope this helps :)

Quick edit: noticed you got in before me Sol, a link to my thread, not a bad idea actually :D

• Well if you're starting from scratch you will most likely find everything you need to know about setting things up in the beginning of this thread http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2635&page=11 :)

But of course don't hesitate to ask if you're unsure about things.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.