Avail Essential Yahoo Help And Support Service Right Now, At Doorstep

• Are you one of those who are looking for the essential Yahoo Help and support? If you want the same, just make a call at toll free phone number which would connect you to a team of customer care professionals who will resolve the whole host of technical or non technical problems by providing the feasible remedy at the most affordable rate. https://www.customer-service-phonenumber.com/yahoo-customer-service-number/

• @'fredfred5150':

@'Aspect':

I think all of us who are 3dx artists should make some valentine's day pics for the next 14th February. Would be awesome to make a contest too!

I like that idea, chocolates, flowers and boobies!

that sounds funny :D I hopefully you can carry out, some time ago seemed like a good idea and now too n_n

• @'Jake31':

I know this post is from last February and Miro is busy working other projects but I'd love to see these sexy nude Tara poses in full-size.

I think they're all lovely poses!

It would be nice wouldn't it :)

@'Aspect':

I think all of us who are 3dx artists should make some valentine's day pics for the next 14th February. Would be awesome to make a contest too!

I like that idea, chocolates, flowers and boobies!

• I think all of us who are 3dx artists should make some valentine's day pics for the next 14th February. Would be awesome to make a contest too!

• I know this post is from last February and Miro is busy working other projects but I'd love to see these sexy nude Tara poses in full-size.

I think they're all lovely poses!

@'miro':

Actually I did attempt this for a good few hours but could for the life of me not come up with a worthy pose.

I have this cute little idea which I wanted to realise, which I don't think you can really make out from the thumbnails. I will give it one more shot though.

• Sorry, I thought i could get way with lazily abbreviating your filenames (In my defence I'm Irish and it was Wednesday night, so I was drunk!) if your taking the time to create an image then the least I can do is write out the full filenames! :)

Wed_15_feb_2012_22_49_33RTime00-00-37 Joint #1 (from filenames starting Wed)
    Wed_15_feb_2012_23_13_21RTime00-00-42
    Wed_15_feb_2012_23_25_10RTime00-00-43 Joint#1 (from filenames starting Wed)
    Wed_15_feb_2012_23_33_37RTime00-00-41

Thu_16_feb_2012_00_00_25RTime00-00-51.png
    Thu_16_feb_2012_00_33_12RTime00-00-36.png Favourite (but really needs a chair or something)
    Thu_16_feb_2012_00_49_08RTime00-00-34.png
    Thu_16_feb_2012_02_07_15RTime00-00-36.png
    Thu_16_feb_2012_02_16_52RTime00-00-32.png (a cutie who shouldn't be kept waiting)

I hope this clears any confusion

• administrators

Thanks for the feedback although there are so many 36, 34s, etc so I dont know which ure referring to

anyway this image is next on the list :D

• Is your cute idea the hands making the shape of a heart? Because I personally think thats a really nice valentine idea and well executed in more than one of the pics

From the Wednesday images the ones I really like are=37,42,41,43 my favourite is 37 or 43, I cant decide!!!!!
    From the Thursday images the one I really like are=38, 36, 34, 32 my favourite is 36, although she needs something to rest on, else it looks like shes floating

As I'm a sucker for the head tilted shyly to the side, theres a lot to like in all of these pics, thanks for being so industrious, I'd love to see a lot of these full sized

• I think poses 3, 4, 6, 7, 10 and 11 are pretty cool.

• administrators

I really like these, so I'll prob fall back to one of these if I have to:
    @'ymomy':

@'fredfred5150':

• administrators

Actually I did attempt this for a good few hours but could for the life of me not come up with a worthy pose.

I have this cute little idea which I wanted to realise, which I don't think you can really make out from the thumbnails. I will give it one more shot though.

• I guess I'm not suprised that Valentines has come and gone without miro posting his Valentines-themed pics, after all Umemaro did just release a new movie ;)

Hey miro, stop visiting Dr Sugimoto and drag yourself away from those Pizza Girls! :)

• Thanks, now I'm actually looking forward to Valentines day!

• administrators

Alright then… ill whip something up :)

And thanks for references exactly what I'm looking for :)

• @'miro':

Damit… now I have to do "something" right? :D ... ok I'm upforit.

But, at least help me out with a pose or idea you'd like to see :)
    Hmm, I do have an idea actually... but still... let me know.

When's valentines anyway? how much time do I have

WooHoo!!!!

Heres 4 poses, 2 pretty ones and 2 more explicit, I'd be happy with you creating something resembling any of them
    [attachment=204][attachment=205][attachment=206][attachment=207]

• @'miro':

I think red erotic lingerie would be a good choice. As for the poses I think a picture is worth a thousand words

Or perhaps something more sensual would see Sayako & Ayako kissing Tara's body or see Sayako take the underwear :heart: Red :heart: to Ayako, while Tara gives juicy kisses. In the background we could see something like a sign that says :D HaPPY VaLeNTiNes DaY :D , a surprise party organized by Tara and Sayako only for Ayako :(

• It's on February 14th, so get cracking.

• administrators

• :heart: HOOooo :heart: YEs PLeASeee!!! PLease! PLeaSe! PLease! That is a wonderfull Idea :)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.