How Do I Get Gmail Support To Access Your Account Freely?

• Can’t access your Gmail Account? Forgot password or some other issues are preventing? Why don’t you seek direct Gmail Support to come out of issues? It is quite convenient to get in touch with support professionals. So, next time when errors trouble you, feel free to communicate with experienced Gmail squad. They are ready to assist Gmail users at any hours.

• @'Alpensepp':

Yes… that's possible... the network interface is busy since days...
    if you have trouble with your download from the store, drop a mail and you'll get an alternate download option.

I have tried sending one a couple of days ago, but receiving a reply takes even more time XD

So, I'll just wait it out :P

• Yes… that's possible... the network interface is busy since days...
    if you have trouble with your download from the store, drop a mail and you'll get an alternate download option.

• I think they have the same issue as me, the download times out, meaning it doesn't have all the data. Mine stops at around 70mb or something

• Email [email protected] with your order number, so we can assist you.

• I too am having a similar issue, some parts of the rar, parts 1 and 2 both say that they are corrupt. I have tried re-downloading, etc but always get the same errors.

• @'mathman314':

I downloaded the 3 parts of the movie/game, and when i go to run one part of the .rar it says “part 1.. unexpected end of file” & “File corrupt” or something to that effect. any ideas?

If you have the order number from your purchase, contact Supro.

• I downloaded the 3 parts of the movie/game, and when i go to run one part of the .rar it says “part 1.. unexpected end of file” & “File corrupt” or something to that effect. any ideas?

• What exactly are you talking about? Do you mean the G4E package that you have to purchase?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.