Best b schools for finance in india

• Are you looking for best b schools for finance in India then join in IMT HYDERABAD it is one of the best business schools. An MBA specialization in finance will prove to be invaluable for those thinking about a career that deals with money post-graduation. Those who choose to go into the field of finance will be required to have strong skills in mathematics, economics, and financial theory, all of which are covered in great detail in a finance degree, specialization.MBA in Finance currently stands at one of the top picked courses by students going in for an MBA as well as professionals seeking to climb up the career ladder.

• The BMT Micro works fantastic man,I use Pre-Paid VISA's too so it's alot better for you and me.
    I've had NO Problems Downloading GFriends4Ever collections And Secret Beauty collections today.
    100% PERFECT!
    Hope to get a Privet commission from you some day,i'm a XP windows user too just so people know.

• Ok thanks I am a little bit behind lol

• @'notamustrat':

i have a question at the end of the movie where Tara ask you to determine the next scene it doesn't let me me choose is this something that will happen when you choose or helping to plan next release. Thank you

This was something that was polled last year, the results being the DLC thread. Speaking of which, miro (or Surpro), will that disappear after the DLC is released?

• i have a question at the end of the movie where Tara ask you to determine the next scene it doesn't let me me choose is this something that will happen when you choose or helping to plan next release. Thank you

• @'SinisterSteve':

i can't find a spot to ask about this but i keep getting a corrupt file error file error when ever i try to extract G4E

Email [email protected] with your store order number.

• i can't find a spot to ask about this but i keep getting a corrupt file error file error when ever i try to extract G4E

• a small problem, i tried to open the micro link, but all i got was a 404 error

• You know you are not making it easier for me if you scatter your help requests over various threads :P

I tried to give a more detailed explanation on the G4E diary page… I personally think you should be able to follow this, even without any prior command line experience. It also covers another issue that might occur.

You can also have a screenshot if you want, but I don't think this will help you much... since you just see what I had to type, there is no other visual feedback.

[attachment=1589]

the last command ll (same as ls -l ) is just there to confirm it worked… if your start.app has rwxrwxrwx permissions it's OK (what you actually should see here depends on the chmod params you used... )

• @'drwynn':

Got the workaround to succeed. But…I can't open the program at all. I'm on a Mac...and I DO NOT understand all the instructions about "Open a terminal (CMD+Space to open Spotlight, type TER and press ENTER to open the terminal) use cd to switch to the folder that contains the start.app and enter "chmod -R 777 start.app" without the quotes a slightly more restrictive 755 seems to work as well. Or just change the permissions of the Flash Player: "chmod a+x start.app/Contents/MacOS/Flash\ Player" (again without quotes)."

I just have NO idea what half of that means. I mean...I can get the Terminal window to open. But after that...I'm totally lost. It'd help if we could see screen grabs of someone doing this.

Yeah. I tried to use cd to switch to the folder that contains the start.app, but terminal says that the folder doesn't exist. I need clearer, more specific instructions explaining EXACTLY what to type in please.

• Got the workaround to succeed. But…I can't open the program at all. I'm on a Mac...and I DO NOT understand all the instructions about "Open a terminal (CMD+Space to open Spotlight, type TER and press ENTER to open the terminal) use cd to switch to the folder that contains the start.app and enter "chmod -R 777 start.app" without the quotes a slightly more restrictive 755 seems to work as well. Or just change the permissions of the Flash Player: "chmod a+x start.app/Contents/MacOS/Flash\ Player" (again without quotes)."

I just have NO idea what half of that means. I mean...I can get the Terminal window to open. But after that...I'm totally lost. It'd help if we could see screen grabs of someone doing this.

• Step 1 in the BMT workaround worked for me, thanks!

• Hope that it receives humbling praise, its years in the making. And to see your dream project finally being unleashed to the world, its going to gain and audience. I am sure of it. Best of luck with the digi store too!

• I just want to say that it's all good bro. These things happen. I can't even begin to imagine how hard you have worked to make this a reality for us fans.

Based on the trailer and stills, it will be well worth the wait. Hope you get a chance to get some sleep soon.

KEKNOID

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.