Business School in Hyderabad

• IMT Hyderabad is a top-ranked Business School in Hyderabad that has stood at the forefront of global business education. IMTcaters to outstanding individuals at different stages of their careers, offering Full Time MBA, Executive MBA, and Global Executive MBA programs. IMT Business School's MBA program has rapidly climbed the world rankings because of our reputation for excellence in scholarship and our highly employable graduates. Students do not simply learn by absorbing information – they actively experience the challenge of participating in business operations. Through coursework and dynamic academic exercises, student teams direct challenging business issues within a fast-paced environment.

• So I'm new here but G4E will be available once the issues have been resolved right??? And also will we get an e-mail letting us know when we can purchase from the store???

• @'ecchirebirth':

Curious … is it absolutely necessary to be on the mailing list to be able to purchase G4E? I didn't bother, figured I would just go straight to the site and buy it once it was available.

No it's not necessary. The people who were on the mailing list did recieve a 5$ coupon code. Once the technical/server issues are solved, everyone can buy G4E.

• Curious … is it absolutely necessary to be on the mailing list to be able to purchase G4E? I didn't bother, figured I would just go straight to the site and buy it once it was available.

• Just quoting CyCaDeLiC from the other thread under this one:

@'CyCaDeLiC':

@'akastyr':

when i try to access store it asks me to log in but my store username and password doesn't work

@'MMOJunkie':

Cannot access the store; I am prompted for a username and password when I try. Very frustrating.

You can't access the store right now. Reply from technical staff:

@'Alpensepp':

Ah… alright… yes the store is behind HTTP auth, so it’s easier to set stuff up… but since miro is currently not available, this can’t be finished, only he has the files afterall… so G4E is not up yet.
    And all the Affect3D stuff runs on the same machine… there aren’t servers… there is just one. (Well and cloudflare as reverse proxy…)

The other thread is here: http://affect3d.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=2703

• I'm trying to get into the store to buy G4E but it was saying 403 forbidden earlier and now it's asking for user name and password. Mine don't seem to be working. Anyone else?

• @'CyCaDeLiC':

A question regarding the downloading: Will the downloads be continuable / can they be continued after having been aborted/stopped? Or will they reset and restart the download at 0%?

I'm not 100% sure. But I can confirm that you can re-download your product without worrying about a DL limit.

• A question regarding the downloading: Will the downloads be continuable / can they be continued after having been aborted/stopped? Or will they reset and restart the download at 0%?

• @'Samurai_Smartie':

Are there other, non-credit-card payment options planned?
    Like paysafe-card?

Many people in Europe dont own Credit Cards.
    I already had problems when i bought Tara's Assignments.

If you don't have a credit card, please contact miro as he'll have an alternate payment method for ya.

• Are there other, non-credit-card payment options planned?
    Like paysafe-card?

Many people in Europe dont own Credit Cards.
    I already had problems when i bought Tara's Assignments.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.