Top Pay Per Click Management Services India

• Inovies offer quality PPC services in Hyderabad for businesses and companies. Our Pay Per Click Management Services includes much more than running ads on AdWords for increasing awareness of your products or services in front of needy people. Inovies helps businesses increase traffic, sales, & conversions on search engines. PPC is an online Search Engine Marketing technique applied to search engines to drive relevant traffic to your website, visit our website.

• excuse my incompetence …. is it safe to shop with Bancomat? after buying can I download the movie?...thanks

• @'hamsterminator':

Has anyone actually been able to download this yet? Currently when I try to go to the download section my browser times out, (bmtmicro.com) or tells me the webpage is not available.

Same thing for me too :/

• I managed to buy it via email thingy but i cant download it!
    Store page finally loads but i dont se it in My Downloads.
    All i have there is "You have not purchased any downloadable products yet."
    I think ill be wanting my money back if thats not solved by tommorow.

• Has anyone actually been able to download this yet? Currently when I try to go to the download section my browser times out, (bmtmicro.com) or tells me the webpage is not available.

• Store still not working.

• @'k7avenger':

it has been about 6hrs since we where last updated, how are thing coming along?

It's here! http://affect3d.com/girlfriends4ever/

• it has been about 6hrs since we where last updated, how are thing coming along?

• @'herminator':

Is there a estimated time of when the store will open? :)
    (ps: also getting the password username input message)

There is an update on the matter!

Big apologies about the one day delay and ongoing server issues the site’s been experiencing. The delay was caused by last minute changes to the bonus showcase, which weren’t communicated as well as they could have and likely contributed to the issue of funneling visitors, the thing we tried to avoid this time round. We expected similar traffic to the trailer release, which our servers could have handled, but with over three times as much traffic and a heavy app like our store, our server was yet again pinned to the ground. You guys are relentless!! But I love you :D

The good news is, G4E is now available in store and once the initial waves of traffic abate a little we’ll actually get to thoroughly enjoy it… maybe even as much as the two girls themselves!! :D I’ve been inundated with emails and I’m trying to get through them. Supro, fredfred51, Alpensepp and Uthstar01 are helping out a ton. Thanks guys!

If you’re getting a user/ pass login to the store, it means traffic is currently too high and we’re locking down the store temporarily to reduce load. Check back in a few hours!

So just for your reference the procedure during the initial high traffic period for when you do mange to the through to the store, is to send a link to [email protected] with your order number after purchase, we’ll then send you fast external download links which don’t affect our servers at all. In addition to that a BMT Micro link will be available soon, which offers discrete purchase as well as external high speed download links.

Our main priority is to get things up and running and functioning asap. We’ll have this worked out soon. And also on a much lighter and sexier note, I’m going to talk about my thoughts on the Girlfriends 4 Ever journey thus far, the free bonus content and what’s in store for us next!

Thanks for everyone’s support!

• Is there a estimated time of when the store will open? :)
    (ps: also getting the password username input message)

• @'Jiriya':

is anyone else getting the "input user name and password" thing again for the store? I was able to look around the store (after refreshing several times) but now its doing that again

we are all getting that.

• same here…I was right at the order page too...

as I said before, why not hand out the authentication in groups in the meantime, to lighten the load when you open the floodgates so they can stay open?

• is anyone else getting the "input user name and password" thing again for the store? I was able to look around the store (after refreshing several times) but now its doing that again

• Guess we just wait longer. No biggie.

• thanks for reply
    damn miro… he sure passed out seen how much people is interested in this

• Thank you CyCaDeLiC, good to know.

• @'akastyr':

when i try to access store it asks me to log in but my store username and password doesn't work

@'MMOJunkie':

Cannot access the store; I am prompted for a username and password when I try. Very frustrating.

You can't access the store right now. Reply from technical staff:

@'Alpensepp':

Ah… alright… yes the store is behind HTTP auth, so it’s easier to set stuff up… but since miro is currently not available, this can’t be finished, only he has the files afterall… so G4E is not up yet.
    And all the Affect3D stuff runs on the same machine… there aren’t servers… there is just one. (Well and cloudflare as reverse proxy…)

• Cannot access the store; I am prompted for a username and password when I try. Very frustrating.

• when i try to access store it asks me to log in but my store username and password doesn't work

• So, release date is 22nd then huh?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.