Activate Cash App Card

• We are here for you if you're facing issues like- cant access my cash app account, cant login to cash app, access old cash app account, how do i access my old cash app account, can't access old cash app account, how to get my old cash app back, forgot cash app pin, i forgot my cash app pin, activate cash app card, how to login to cash app with new phone number, how to change cash app pin, how to get money from old cash app account, cash app login old account, can't access cash app phone number

• here is a second shorter vid of Cleese on creativity:
    http://youtu.be/zGt3-fxOvug

• Creativity comes from when you were a nappy head kid looking at comics or animated adaptations of comics. you stare at the girl's legs or those latex covered naugty bits for a long time and you didn't understand what it means to be preverted… ~GO

• My creativity come's from how I feel, it's all about the emotion's.

• I've already posted in this thread once about where I get my currently inconsistent drive to create, but I see that most of you are talking about where you get your ideas.

For me, ideas come freely whenever my mind isn't preoccupied with something else. They're so frequent, numerous & effortless that I really don't place any value in them. I think that creativity is actually putting the work into, well, creating something out of some of those ideas. It's that motivation and drive to put forward that effort that's sometimes in short supply because it comes from a dark place that I don't always want to go.

• It sorta just happens for me. One day I could be driving and think "Man, you know what sounds awesome?" and use that. Or I could be watching a movie and see something that's cool and get inspired by that. If I think too much about it, I burn myself out and end up not being creative. But if I let myself think freely about it without concentrating too much, it will happen.

• It comes of all your experience your.
    Like Tiffany wrote, books, games, music, movies, things which happen to you, things someone tell you from…
    It is a endless list.^^

• @'hzr':

I am not a great artist but quite persistent and always trying to get better technical results.

Thats your german dna at work :)

Any of my writing creativity comes from nowhere, its just either there or its not, although having half a sentence in existence seems to help create the other half

As for my noob 3dx attempts, that creativity comes from 2 sources

1. L'oreal and Nivea beauty product adverts
    2. My own very naughty imagination :D

• I assume its me being german and having some creative genes from the gene pool :) I am not a great artist but quite persistent and always trying to get better technical results.

Thinking about it a bit more seriously… I have always been someone who observes alot and thinks about how things work, also spending alot of time thinking about all kinds of philosophical brainfarts might be another reason for me being relatively open to creative processes.

• I find the ability to write about my hobbies or interests influence by what I listen to in music. Even if I give it my full attention, music pushes me to put more effort into my words. Personally creativity comes from your enviornment, what you see, touch, taste, and hear. It is all a part of who you are

• Dreams, movies, games, the world around me. It's kind of random.

• My passion for seeing something exist that doesn't. I don't treat fantasies as just another urge to be sated or just another good book to read, but rather, a glimpse into something beautiful that simply has no place in current reality.

• from the dreams obviously :)

• @'CyCaDeLiC':

I have to write these ideas down the moment I get them, else they drift back into oblivion.

a poet friend told me something along those lines, ideas like butterflies, and your net is pen and paper: always carry a notepad & pen :)

• @'Elmo:

Frustration, anger & hate. When things are going well, my drive to create dwindles.

Completely the opposite for me. When things are going well my creativity starts to bloom.

For me ideas come in spontaneous bursts (talking from a writer's point of view), mostly caused by something I see/hear/read that I then combine with something unusual that could go along with it, and I have to write these ideas down the moment I get them, else they drift back into oblivion. Everything can change the moment I start writing though, so the bursts have to develop into a fire or I might end after a few sentences. I think being creative is just the start, like a foundation, but dedication is needed for the execution. At least that fits my experience, counting the ideas I had and the stories that developed out of them.

• The beauty of the female form is what drives me to create, I love the curves, the texture, the softness.
    Such an amazing thing to behold, and being able to create that myself, is a pleasure.

• Frustration, anger & hate. When things are going well, my drive to create dwindles.

Right now I'm the main tank for a new guild. I'm expending all my frustration and anger yelling over Ventrilo trying to get everyone on the right page. All that's left is the hate.

• here is a very interresting speech by John Cleese:
    http://youtu.be/f9rtmxJrKwc

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.