Leverage from office suites with collaboration of office.com/setup

• Information is the essential resource of all association, and none of you should place in dangerous circumstance to spare it in manual document creation process. A scope of expert work is required and in this manner, formation of various record name is self-evident. On the off chance that you need to give the new distinguishing proof of your information, at that point you would need to experience generally speaking system to open the navigational connection office setup. With the permission of office.com/setup, you don't have the independency on manual record. Backing of this cutting edge arrangement is on basic to give the perfect and clean content creation office. Thus, it is normal that you don't meander on my places to keep all information oversaw and sorted out. When you put this record in PC, there is uncommon opportunity to get discouraged with regards to document lost.

Let us comprehend what is Microsoft Office?
    It isn't sure all people need same sort of information to take care of their expert and study cognizant necessity. Some of them require simply moist articulation, while different people need spreadsheet and PowerPoint prerequisites. Microsoft office is the full bundle of various sub programming suites going from word, exceed expectations, power point, MS get to, one drive to one note. In these first lines, it is probably going to get skip from some part. This application holds everything the requirement for home, office, and other goal. Regardless of what subpart of office application you need is, you don't stop the download the www.office.com/setup. It is the fundamental procedure on the grounds that other office interface doesn't give the most conceivable outcome. read more:- https://officecommsoffice.com/

• It's probably related to your render settings (being WIP in all), so you probably already know about the pot plants. It also seems like the leaves are not reflected on the glass table and her toes sink too deep into the carpet in the third shot.

The necklace in the first shot probably could use fiddling too. Right now it's too paralel to the body (should fall slightly to the her right side I think.

• I realy like to enhance details. Make em more sharp. Its always easier to blur down then to sharp up.

• Nice to see you're posting again.

Those are pretty slick renders for a work in progress. I'd probably tone down some of the bump/displacement a bit, but I do like the sharp/crisp feel.

• Nice renders, l like the pose in the last one. And as HZR said, the plant in the first picture looks really good. I'm looking forward to the final pictures.

• I love her! The dildo licking as she looks at the computer was just so hot. I say more of her. :)

• Anna is a test name.

• She's sexy looking, have you given her a name yet?

• hzr I specially reduce subdivs cause its vip. Surely I increase em on final renders. I'm planning to replace hair, found more naughty look hair :)

• I like the shots. Most of the materials look really good, especially the plant has some good realism to it in that one image.
    The skin looks good as always in your renders and the backlight gives the whole body a nice shine.

I believe you got a good understanding of how things work with v-ray so I wont start trying to lecture and sound like some know-it-all but I noticed some noisy reflections and light leaks. So perhaps raising subdivisions on these surfaces and going for a prepass rate of -4/-1 would make the whole render look even better, by adding a bit more render time.

• Very nice. It looks like you are going the HZR/Matthacker route. You may want to talk to them about skin shaders. These look nice, but if you are going for a bit more realism, then you should really talk to those two :D

Great job so far!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.