Top PPC Services in Hyderabad

• Inovies offer quality PPC services in Hyderabad for businesses and companies., Our Pay Per Click Management Services includes much more than running ads on AdWords for increasing awareness of your products or services in front of needy people. We build each of our campaigns to produce the best results possible. Inovies helps businesses increase traffic, sales, & conversions on search engines. PPC is an online Search Engine Marketing technique applied to search engines to drive relevant traffic to your website, visit our website.

• Thanks, I'll have a look into it later, might work :) Right now I think I got it sorted, copied the elite textures onto my char. And on with the test renders again :D

• i think u can save material preset selecting only this and that as you please:
    http://wiki.daz3d.com/doku.php/artzone/pub/software/dazstudio/reference/fm_savematerials
    so i guess : apply the base elite texture, modify to your heart's content, save as… ticks in dialogue box, et voila (?)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.