Top Pay Per Click Management Services

• Inovies offer quality PPC services in Hyderabad for businesses and companies., Our Pay Per Click Management Services includes much more than running ads on AdWords for increasing awareness of your products or services in front of needy people. We build each of our campaigns to produce the best results possible. Inovies helps businesses increase traffic, sales, & conversions on search engines. PPC is an online Search Engine Marketing technique applied to search engines to drive relevant traffic to your website, visit our website.

• Orgazmo raygun.

Boom. Done.

• lol, yeah, who needs a machine gun when you can strangle someone from 40 feet away, or drop a big piece of machinery on them?

• I would say nothing.

“Your weapons, you will not need them.”

“Size matters not. Look at me. Judge me by my size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For my ally is the Force, and a powerful ally it is."

• @SinCyprine: Well with that load out, you pretty much covered for everything! Who needs weapons?

I would like to nominate the M41-A Pulse rifle from "Aliens". An all time favorite of mine. And Dekkard's Blaster from "Blade Runner". God, so many cool guns, so few enemies still left standing… ;)

• why would you need weaponery when you have
    1. a Towel
    2. a Sonic Screwdriver
    3. a copy of :

• I would probably take some Shadowrun weapons with me.

My favourites would be

19 - Remington Roomsweeper - Pistol/Shotgun mix
    11 - Ares Predator - probably the most mentioned gun in SR novels and games
    13 - Ruger Superwarhawk

There are many interesting weapons throughout the shadowrun universe ranging from simple knifes, over vibroswords upwards to technical weapons like laser rifles and monofilament whiplashes which are so thin and sharp that they can cut off limbs without much effort and you cannot really see it before it hits you :)

And I would love this outfit. Badass!

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.