IVF Treatment in Hyderabad

• I Need IVF | Trying To Conceive | Infertility | IVF | IUI saved to Infertility, Fertility and IVF Guides.SWCIC provides best IVF Treatment in Hyderabad.If you are looking for a simple step by step guide to IVF frozen embryo transfers often known as FET then this is the one for you. We take you through each step in the FET process to ensure that you know what to expect. If you have purposely frozen your eggs or you were lucky enough to have extra embryos from a normal IVF cycle which you have chosen to freeze then it's possible you may need this guide in the future. #ivftreatment #FrozenEmbryoTransfer #IvfGuide #FrozenEmbryoTransferGuide #FetGuide,Trying to conceive? Boost your fertility naturally with these 7 foods that are loaded with vitamins and will help you get pregnant quicker. Best fertility boosting foods to conceive faster. #fertility #pregnancy .call us on this number 9848059037.For more visit our website https://www.swcic.com/treatments/ivf-in-vitro-fertilization

• The flame is probably too small to act as the key light in the scene, use it to give the flame a bit more life and try using a mesh light as a fill light. That's probably how I would go about it.

• i am quite satisfied with flame Texture -> Light results but…
    the texture become a white splat of white which aint candle-y enough for me (see attachment)

@supro: more experiment with daz point of light led to the same awkward shadows

• Decrease the strength of point light and use a mesh light in the back of her with a lower setting.

• excelent, just changed flame texture to light, looks better: now unto tweaking… more soon with picture

• Hm, have never tried mixing reality lights and Daz lights, did you know you can convert the flame material into a light then set the color, temperature etc? I think you will get a better result faster and easier that way. Just make sure the flamelight is in a separate light group for easier control.

• the scene is lit by a point of light & a mesh light, the point of light being above the flame, with the glass mesh.
    will try tweaks :)

• I can't recall that I've had shadows looking like that, yet, so I'm not sure what's causing it. Is the flame the only light source? If so I'd say it's the glass material around the flame that needs some tweaking.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.