PGDM colleges in Hyderabad

• PGDM or Post Graduate Diploma in Management is a two years program and the institution offering this, needs to have the approval of AICTE. The program is equivalent to an MBA. Hyderabad is the capital of Southern India’s Telangana State. The candidate may apply for the MBA course but the minimum eligibility is the graduation. This program is designed for those students who want to make our career in marketing, financial, industrialization and its other related field. visit PGDM colleges in Hyderabad for more details.

• Making my first image set and this will definitely cum in handy! Thanks!!

• Awesome thanks a lot!

• Hi, I'm new, but this is awesome. cheers

• Thank you! This is awesome!

• Heheheheheheheh. Well well well, looks like another handy thing.

My creatures splattering innocent girls and guilty harlots alike.

• @'Bill:

The only setting I changed after loading a "Load" into the scene was the "Opacity Strength" I turned that up to about 18 or 19 from the preset 10 after adding the Malocuslas Fluid.

Those settings where what I was reffering to

• @'fredfred5150':

@'Bill:

Well fredfred is correct Loadz works in DAZ4.6 and to answer my own question this time, Dripz also works in DAZ4.6 Loadz is for sure better. Loadz gives you a nice variety of goo shot shapes & sizes, all Dripz does is make a long "drip" but it can be easily animated. So both are a nice addition for making a hot mess. To use Loadz in DAZ. In Content Library go to Poser Formats/My DAZ 3D Library/Props/Loadz double click on the Loadz icon and it will load into the scene a little ball. Click on the ball to select it. Then in Parameters you can now use all the morphs, scale & rotate the spooge. To add the Malocuslas Fluid, with the "Load" selected, go to Poser Formats/My DAZ 3D Library/Pose/Loadz/Malocula Click on the Malocuslas Fluid icon, drag it over to the "Load" & Apply to Loadz option will let you apply it. It looks very see through you might want to adjust the "Opacity Strength" to make it more visible. Dripz works about the same. It's located in Poser Formats/My DAZ 3D Library/Figures/Dripz you can make the "Drip" swing back & forth and side to side. They both look great rendered… such fun! :cool:

Bill what settings are you using in DAZ for Loadz and Dripz?

What settings do you mean??? The only setting I changed after loading a "Load" into the scene was the "Opacity Strength" I turned that up to about 18 or 19 from the preset 10 after adding the Malocuslas Fluid.

• @'Bill:

Well fredfred is correct Loadz works in DAZ4.6 and to answer my own question this time, Dripz also works in DAZ4.6 Loadz is for sure better. Loadz gives you a nice variety of goo shot shapes & sizes, all Dripz does is make a long "drip" but it can be easily animated. So both are a nice addition for making a hot mess. To use Loadz in DAZ. In Content Library go to Poser Formats/My DAZ 3D Library/Props/Loadz double click on the Loadz icon and it will load into the scene a little ball. Click on the ball to select it. Then in Parameters you can now use all the morphs, scale & rotate the spooge. To add the Malocuslas Fluid, with the "Load" selected, go to Poser Formats/My DAZ 3D Library/Pose/Loadz/Malocula Click on the Malocuslas Fluid icon, drag it over to the "Load" & Apply to Loadz option will let you apply it. It looks very see through you might want to adjust the "Opacity Strength" to make it more visible. Dripz works about the same. It's located in Poser Formats/My DAZ 3D Library/Figures/Dripz you can make the "Drip" swing back & forth and side to side. They both look great rendered… such fun! :cool:

Bill what settings are you using in DAZ for Loadz and Dripz?

• Been using these for a while with some success, thanks for sharing with everyone Tiffany.

@JC-Fucker:
    If you have Photoshop CC, make sure you have visibility for the Layers window toggled on. Click the drop-down menu in the top right of the Layers window, then click "Load Styles." Browse to the file location where you extracted the layer styles. Then create a new layer, use a warm gray color, apply, and then click one the layer styles. It's easy once you get the styles loaded.

• Well fredfred is correct Loadz works in DAZ4.6 and to answer my own question this time, Dripz also works in DAZ4.6 Loadz is for sure better. Loadz gives you a nice variety of goo shot shapes & sizes, all Dripz does is make a long "drip" but it can be easily animated. So both are a nice addition for making a hot mess. To use Loadz in DAZ. In Content Library go to Poser Formats/My DAZ 3D Library/Props/Loadz double click on the Loadz icon and it will load into the scene a little ball. Click on the ball to select it. Then in Parameters you can now use all the morphs, scale & rotate the spooge. To add the Malocuslas Fluid, with the "Load" selected, go to Poser Formats/My DAZ 3D Library/Pose/Loadz/Malocula Click on the Malocuslas Fluid icon, drag it over to the "Load" & Apply to Loadz option will let you apply it. It looks very see through you might want to adjust the "Opacity Strength" to make it more visible. Dripz works about the same. It's located in Poser Formats/My DAZ 3D Library/Figures/Dripz you can make the "Drip" swing back & forth and side to side. They both look great rendered… such fun! :cool:

• @'JC-Fucker':

how does it work? :S

Do you refer to the cum styles for PS or Loadz?

• how does it work? :S

• Be sure to report your findings to the scientific community for further analysis ;)

• Cool, off to the lab with it then :D

• Has anyone tried Darkseal's DripZ ? I'm wondering how good that one is and if it works with DAZ4.6

• Fred, I tend to make my cum samples a bit thicker, so what I do is find the shader/surface that corresponds to Bottom. I think it is set to 0.5. I drop it down to 0.3 or 0.2.

• Ummm, not sure Sol, it opens fine in Daz, the malocula thing applies ok, the morphs work, and you can modify it in the surfaces tab, so I think it works (only got it today)

• The Loadz + Malocula's combination is Poser only, right? For that reason I do all that stuff in PS afterwards with the cum styles above :)

• @'fredfred5150':

Darkseals Loadz works quite well, I'd rather not have to fuss around with phototshop after making an image

Make sure you use Malocula's texture with Loadz. It really makes all the difference in the world. I have found how to fix it if it looks too transparent, just message me if you have to.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.