PPC Services in Hyderabad India

• If you are looking for the best PPC Company or Google Adwords Expert in Hyderabad then you are in the right place. Inovies is Best PPC Services in Hyderabad India, Our Pay Per Click Management Services includes much more than running ads on AdWords for increasing awareness of your products or services in front of needy people. Inovies helps businesses increase traffic, sales, & conversions on search engines. PPC is an online Search Engine Marketing technique applied to search engines to drive relevant traffic to your website, visit our website.

• @'Sol':

For Lux the CPU matters more, it also supports GPU accelerated rendering but I haven't tried it yet.

That depends on the scene. Simpler scenes shouldn't trouble a modern CPU.

Although you can use the 560Ti with both Octane and Luxrender/SLG, it'll work best with Octane. Luxrender (actually, any OpenCL based apps) runs like crap on NVIDIA hardware.

There's also Blender's Cycles and I think Casual made a DS script export to Blender.

Using another renderer means adjusting/converting materials and lights. Plugins/exporters may help, though conversion only supports basic/default materials. For stuff like subsurface scattering, you need to do it manually.

@'hzr':

I miss the Carrara days. Just pose it, hit render and wait 1-10 mins. Done :D

Well, there is Luxus for Carrara now. But yeah, I remember you saying you're still using a GTX460, so it probably will take forever (or at least longer than with a AMD card). :)

• 12 GB is alright, I think 8 GB is pretty standard right now, for most machines that aren't "custom built". Maybe some settings were changed in the bios, or one of the sticks are broken. Do you have 3x 4GB RAM or some other combo?

If you would decide to get Octane, you would probably have to get another GPU besides the one you already have. Epoch was ranting about rendering with Octane using one 1 GPU slows down the PC to unbearable levels and my guess is that Epoch has pretty high specs.

For Lux the CPU matters more, it also supports GPU accelerated rendering but I haven't tried it yet. I like that Lux doesn't murder my PC like 3Delight could do, sometimes I accidentally run 2 Lux renders without noticing.

If I can say what I think, Lux would probably be a better option for you, getting a license for Octane and a new GPU can be pricey :)

@'Tiffany':

When I say I replaced the lips I mean I physically took the textures into photoshop and took the lips from the Anya texture and slapped them onto the Ariana texture instead then adjusted the colors and blended so that the color was right.

Aha, I thought you meant the shape for the lips :)

• Well, I do have 3DS Max. You can actually get it for free if you say that you're a student. I'd like to avoid having to take it into Max or some other external program if possible though…

I may try that tutorial I linked in the OP and see how that goes and if I don't get good results I may opt to try a different integrated render engine like you mentioned like LuxRender or OctaneRender... How much would you consider to be a lot of RAM btw?

I have 12GB of RAM I believe but I think something's messed up with my CPU and it only detects 8 of that (even tried replacing the MB at some point with a different one). As for the GPU, I'm on a 560 Ti. It's not super high end or anything, but I had a GTX 280 that just started straight up failing (not overheating or anything, just failing) and ended up going to the 560 Ti since it was a rough equivalent but with newer tech.

@'Sol':

When you say you replaced the lips, did you partially inject the head morph for the Anya character or is there a separate INJ file for that characters lips? :) I'm curious if it's possible to partially inject a character morph.

When I say I replaced the lips I mean I physically took the textures into photoshop and took the lips from the Anya texture and slapped them onto the Ariana texture instead then adjusted the colors and blended so that the color was right.

If the textures are close enough though you could use the Surfaces panel to manually set the textures each part uses like nail, lacrimal, eye, iris, face, body, etc.

• Been thinking about Octane a bit but it's too pricy for me, I'll have stick to Lux for now :)

• Yeah, it took them a while and the C4D plugin is also still just on the horizon and not yet about to be released. I have been mailing with one of their main guys for a bit and it is still on the table but no ETA yet. Hopefully they will hold true to that and not abandon it. I would love to get a Thea integration to C4D.

For me the main improvement is in the Adaptive BSD with the new field mapping, which produces very nice and clean quality for global illumination, and the whole thing cleans up alot faster too.

But until they come out with the C4D plugin I really dont mess with it alot. I am a fan of the materials, and the ease of use but since its not a modelling application and I do most of my tweaks inside C4D it would be DAZ Studio -> C4D -> Thea -> Photoshop. And I rather keep the steps down to a minimum as so much time is lost going between applications :) …sigh, I miss the Carrara days. Just pose it, hit render and wait 1-10 mins. Done :D

• @'hzr':

Another good option might be THEA Render. It has just recently had an update and its also quite cheap compared to the top dog render engines like v-ray etc. Right now you can get it for around 200 bucks. With Thea you will have to export your scene from Studio to Thea for each new pose though, but its relatively quick to set it up once and after that you can just "replace" your figure meshes with new exports whenever you change the figures poses etc. THEA also features a gpu engine now and its probably the most underrated engine on the market at this time.

They finally update that thing. :)

I'm not entirely impressed though. Presto, the GPU renderer, is CUDA so NVIDIA cards only. There are two modes available - Direct lighting plus AO and unbiased. It's pretty much the same deal with Octane and Arion2. If I had to choose I probably recommend Octane due to the ease of use offered by the plugin (though it cost more). Having a plugin really simplifies the workflow, not to mention much easier once you need to produce animations.

After all that talk about using OpenCL in their blog, I'm genuinely disappointed.

• You wont get alot of realism out of 3Delight renders, because thats not what the engine was made for. You can get something close to it but it will require alot of effort and knowledge about the strengths and weaknesses of the render engine (3Delight is the engine DAZ Studio uses).

My guess would be to use a different render engine. Try out Luxrender as already pointed out. You can get this integrated into Daz Studio by using the Reality or the Luxus plugin. There is also OctaneRender which is better than both, but requires you to have a good NVIDIA graphics card with a good amount of ram.

Another good option might be THEA Render. It has just recently had an update and its also quite cheap compared to the top dog render engines like v-ray etc. Right now you can get it for around 200 bucks. With Thea you will have to export your scene from Studio to Thea for each new pose though, but its relatively quick to set it up once and after that you can just "replace" your figure meshes with new exports whenever you change the figures poses etc. THEA also features a gpu engine now and its probably the most underrated engine on the market at this time.

About the texture sets. I love using anything that Dany and Malforno put out. My favourite texture set is Ella, which you can see in action in my render thread on the sofa scene with the blonde girl wearing that white coat.

The Noria texture set is another great one that works very well for pale characters, I forgot who made it though, but shouldnt be hard to find it on renderosity or daz website with a search. (edit : it is from Fenrissa)

Also, the sets from exnem are always nice. I have bought almost all of his custom characters to date :)

• even those its very full of sliders & knobs to pull, subsurface-shader-base comes free with daz4.6 (check in Daz studio format> my lib.>Shader presets>Age of Armor)

• When you say you replaced the lips, did you partially inject the head morph for the Anya character or is there a separate INJ file for that characters lips? :) I'm curious if it's possible to partially inject a character morph.

• I use a pretty mix-n-match set of various different eyes and custom made nails and replaced eyebrows, belly button, and mouth and such and I manually removed any moles and tan lines, but my base texture I use for my body and face is Ariana: http://www.daz3d.com/v4-elite-texture-ariana

I also used one of the girls from the Ebony Bundle as my base face morph. I think I may be using Lana's eyebrows… though Ariana's looks a lot like Daenerys from game of Thrones.

I think the eyes that I'm using are the green ones from one of LRP's girls but I'm using the eye reflection from LRP's brooke2.

Actually I'm not 100% sure on the eyes without opening up. I have a few written down that it might be…
    DMR Kay>eyes green
    ART_Linwe>eyes green
    pose>thorneworks>tayla>eyes
    pose>rmdioni>green eyes
    LRP>lorelei>eye green

As for hair, I like both of these:
    http://www.daz3d.com/reby-sky-elite-hair
    http://www.daz3d.com/reby-glamour-hair

Ah and I forgot, I also replaced Ariana's lips. I'm using the lips from Anya: http://www.most-digital-creations.com/anya_daz.htm

Had to custom do a lot of stuff to be honest, match colors, blend, and whatnot... nails I had to make from scratch.

I'm using like every body morph under the sun but the most important is probably Stephanie V4 since it gives a new dial to give V4 a more rounded hips and waist rather than boxy like it is normally.

• @'jbtrimar':

Is Reality 2 out if the question?

I wouldn't say it is at all, after all that's what Reality and Lux is about. As long as you get the material tweaking right.

• Is Reality 2 out if the question?

• @'Tiffany':

I mean are there really no light sets out there that are going to give you results like manually tweaking like this tutorial here?

If there really aren't any I may end up just breaking down and tweaking up my DAZ as per that tutorial, but it seems a little bizarre that there really aren't any good photorealistic light sets for DAZ out there…

Actually, I think that tutorial used a lot of hacks ie. reflection baked into the eyes and shadow maps. I doubt there's a light setup out there that will produce photorealistic renders out of the box. You need a good combination of lighting, textures and shader/materials.

@'Sol':

I was looking at this one over at Daz earlier, looks good, will probably get it.

There's a reduced resolution set of Lana included with every DS4 install. Although it has no nipple or genitals, it's quite complete - comes with specular, bump textures and shader presets. It is one the most prominent texture for V4, but I really hate the baked in butt crease. You could play around with it before you decide to buy the full resolution.

I recommend maelwenn's Angel - http://www.daz3d.com/angel-for-v4
    It has a lot of texture options, including 2nd skin (cloth baked into the skin texture) and tattoo options. Plus you get a light setup, hair and character morphs.

• Elite textures are kind of pricy (roughly 30 buck for a set). For beginners (if you don't want to spend that much, a.k.a a cheap bastard like me sometimes) I think Silver over at Renderosity has pretty nice textures for her characters. Been using them for pretty much all my stuff so far.

I was looking at this one over at Daz earlier, looks good, will probably get it.

• I'd like some texture recommendations too

• I'm pretty sure SapphireNishi use V-Ray. Means you have to export and import your stuff between 3Ds max or Maya or some other program.
    I bet there are a few tips and tricks out there on how to have more realism with Daz own render engine. However, If you want something as close to realism as possible, Lux would go a long way in giving you that, you should check out the Reality plugin on Paolo's site. It's not the fastest render engine out there, it's more about quality rater than quantity.

By the way, what Elite textures or any other textures would you guys recommend? I have always just used some of the textures that comes with regular characters.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.