Manage Your Time In Singapore Using Assignment Help

• If you can’t manage your time for writing your homework, choose the assistance of academic writers via assignment help online services and accomplish your work without any delay. Working with numerous tasks restricts you to put your 100 % in every task and takes your maximum hours from daily study routine. Indeed, you need to conduct proper research and collect relevant information for composing your academic papers. If you are facing time scarcity, take the assignment helper’s assistance in Singapore and complete your assignment easily. Browse the website of service providers and check their services carefully. Different subjects have different experts and different ways of writing papers. You will get proper help as per your subject requirements. Make sure you connect with an effective service provider of Online assignment help services within your budget.

• Now that was quick. Send it over so I can have a look :)

• This is actually Genesis2Female with V4 shape.

I find it easier working with her rather Genesis, because the shapes/morphs don't alter crease points.

She's pretty much done, I'm just tweaking things around and looking for other areas that needs correction. So far, I've altered the feet, knees, thighs/butt, abdomen, shoulders, elbows, wrist, carpal areas.

In two days. :)

I did have to scale back some of the changes since it was too overdone with V6 and the default shape.

• @'hzr':

Especially fixing the upper thigh bulging a bit.

the Shape-shift morphs do that

• Yeah, I thought as much :)

It was more of a poke however. I would love to see some of your magic on genesis. Especially fixing the upper thigh bulging a bit. On your image it already looks like you did some smoothing there. To me thats probably the most problematic bit on the whole figure, the thighs seem to bulge way too much. This and the feet and knees of course.

• @'hzr':

Go for it matt!

And while youre at it, you could also erc the karina prop to genesis. I bet theres quite a few ppl who would be paying some money for another toy :)

Well first of all - the modified Karina prop I'm working on will be freely available. I do have to ask her permission if I wanted to do a conversion for Genesis/Genesis2Female. I don't think she'll mind though.

• @'hzr':

And while youre at it, you could also erc the karina prop to genesis. I bet theres quite a few ppl who would be paying some money for another toy :)

i volunteer for testing ^^

• Go for it matt!

• http://www.daz3d.com/shape-shift-bundle
    looks like a nice complement to v6 (and genesis1)
    http://youtu.be/UbBnu63EEi0

• A teaser of things to come.

hzr. If you're nice, maybe I'll add that tendon look you requested. :)

• @'hzr':

I hope she is pleasing to look at as I tried to make her not look like the typical model but rather have a less doll like face with a bigger nose and harsher lines and also some weaknesses here and there.

yup, and thats refreshing to see & create i guess.

• Not trying to hijack the thread here but these shots were taken with V6 and a heavily dialed face and body. The figure is wearing a top and boots for the original genesis figure and some V3 pants by Uzilite which I first autofitted to genesis and then from there to genesis2.

I hope she is pleasing to look at as I tried to make her not look like the typical model but rather have a less doll like face with a bigger nose and harsher lines and also some weaknesses here and there.

• They probably dont even know themselves. I read that they actually used a contractor to model and rig both meshes and did not do this inhouse. So my guess is, they have a bunch of people who are motivated to do their stuff but sometimes they just dont know what they are doing :)

edit : For those who wonder how they can get older generation content to work with the new Genesis2. You can use a genesis1 figure as a bridge. Just autofit V3 content to this figure. Afterwards you repeat the process on the Genesis2 figure, using the Genesis preset and "none" as specific type of content. For V3 autofits to the genesis figure, the Bodysuit-Loose and tight work best for most clothing. Only on skits you should try out the specific options.

• @'hzr':

Another problem I have with the new naming of the surface areas. They did not use numbers to bunch them up and easily identify which zones are connected, which really makes manual adjusting a hassle because you have to really search for the connected areas, thats also something that I really dont like nor understand. The old system worked and had a good idea behind it, but they just changed it to something that has no clear idea…

In the Surface tab, with the figure selected, there's an option for Legacy Surfaces. A fallback for those who still prefer the old surface arrangement.

But yes, Gen4 UV layout is not included by default. I think the new base only includes Genesis Base Female and V5 UVs.

I actually prefer the new one. Selecting 'Skin' selects the entire skin. But why did they bring back the 'Eyesurface' as 'EyeReflection'?

• Some of the mesh topology differences.These are all the Base Female shape. Genesis is the blueish one, Genesis 2 is the grayish one.

As you can see, there are some differences between the base shapes.

The abdomen also has some difference. But the biggest difference is probably in the hip/thigh area.

Some changes to the weight mapping I've seen.

I do like most of them, but yes, the more problematic areas like knees and feet don't look that much different.

• @'SinCyprine':

yes gen2 = v6

Genesis 2 is not V6. Just like Genesis, it's only a base. There will be separate bases for male and female shapes. V6 is a morph for the Genesis 2 Female base.

For compatibility with V4, there's http://www.daz3d.com/victoria-4-for-genesis-2-female

Now we have Gen4 V4, V4 Shape for Genesis 1 and V4 Shape for Genesis 2. :)
    They do so love V4 over there.

Not to crazy about the items included in the bundles, so I think I'll wait until M6 is available.

I do like the shoulders and the collar bones. It's way better than Genesis or V5, particularly when they're down. Genesis and V5 shoulders have too much curve and lack definition in the collar bone / trapezius area. The elbows and feet are generally the same with Genesis.

• The Genesis 2 female base is free, so I downloaded it to try out.

She bends over better now. Her ass used to drop a third of the way down her leg when bending over. Now not near as much.

• Alright. My first impressions :

The feet are still not looking right around the heels, especially when bent.
    The shins are still too long, making it extremely difficult to get kneeling on foot poses right.

The fixes to the hands are good. The fingertips are now rounded again which was a problem with genesis1 since the tips seemed a bit quadratic almost.
    I like the way the shoulders are smoothed out now, also the fact that the hands have a straight default pose is something that I like. Makes posing the hands a little more intuitive.

Applying V4 textures doesnt work by loading the presets from the content pane, which is really crap tbh. I had to load another genesis figure into the scene, apply the preset to it, and then copy and paste between the figures, then use V4 UV template. Takes quite a while to set up. DAZ should really do something here or people wont be happy. You can just manually apply textures etc but this would take even longer.

Another problem I have with the new naming of the surface areas. They did not use numbers to bunch them up and easily identify which zones are connected, which really makes manual adjusting a hassle because you have to really search for the connected areas, thats also something that I really dont like nor understand. The old system worked and had a good idea behind it, but they just changed it to something that has no clear idea…

This is all based off my first hour or so checking everything out. I only bought the head and bodymorphs, nothing else so far.

• @'Tiffany':

(snip)
    … Genesis 2 isn't Victoria 6 anyways, is it?

yes gen2 = v6
    the auto fit feature works for a lot of v4 stuff but i hear you tiff, i dont use genesis much.

here is a quick experiment, i took v6 and bent her, saved the pose,
    loaded a v5, applied the pose.
    i had to turn off the limits on v5 so she could actually come close.

textures are
    v5: the vanilla base female genesis
    v6: bree that comes with the starter (free) bundle

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.