The top digital marketing company in hyderabad

• Inovies is one of the leading top digital marketing company in hyderabad .Digital marketing is a type of internet marketing which includes mobile devices and other electronic media to promote products or services. Digital marketing services provide online marketing of products and services.India offering bespoke Branding, Web Development, SEO, PPC & Social Media services.Gear up your business with social media marketing intervention displaying your products and services among more audience.Get a Free Quote Now! Digital Marketing Services and Internet Marketing Solutions You Need. Increase Leads/Enquires.Contact US! 040 40273049.https://www.inovies.com/digital-marketing-company/

• Yeah, producing 3D art is slow. I figured that was just my problem since I'm still inexperienced at this.

I'll be searching for a way around the speed problem. First of all I'm going to avoid the photorealism trap that so many 3D artist fall into. 2D art proves that an image doesn't have to be photorealistic to have appeal.

I'm going for a more "painted" or "colored" style in my work, since my first two goals are to create erotic graphic novels. Several people have mistakenly believed that those last lighted images I did of the redesigned Analia were colored using Photoshop rather than rendered. I'm not trying to fool anyone and nobody that knows 3D art would be fooled, but it does show that trying for that style isn't completely off the mark.

That comix style will be much faster to produce and has less chance to land in the depths of the uncanny valley. Well, that's what I hope.

• administrators

2D - animated realism, don't get me wrong you don't need either to succeed with 2D, but if that's what you're aiming for then it's hard to do, you can make a life like single image, or you can make smooth cartoon style animation, but it's somewhat difficult to do both

3D - I would also say the length of time it takes to create, but there is a way to mitigate this: team work, I know it's a fundamental shift for an artist, but may be a necessary step

• The problem with 3d software is the super steep learning curve (which I just started), some kind of "interface understandable for dummies" is needed

• @'fredfred5150':

2d's biggest problem is consistency, due to its hand-drawn nature its nearly impossible to keep everything looking the same

3d's biggest problem has to be the low speed of production imo, with single images taking up to one day to render, and video taking months and months…..and months.

Actually theres a term in motor racing which I think also applies to 3dx

"Speed costs money, how fast do you want to go?"

I think consistency is a problem for 2D artists only up to a certain level of skill. With enough practice and experience consistency will come, just look at the best artist on Hentai Foundry and DA. The problem with 2D is that it requires a much different and longer process of learning than 3D to be able to do draw something very well and more than once. However once this learning is accomplished and refined the only limit on what can be created is the imagination and skill level of the artist.

The problem with 3D is the hardware and software required to make something that looks good. Speaking for those of us who use Daz/Poser content and not our own 3D models, we rely on content created by other people, programs and plugins to use this content, other programs and their plugins to make better quality renders, and good hardware with the capability of rendering in an acceptable amount of time. All of this costs money, and if they were to disappear our ability to create this way would be rendered useless.

I've gotten a bit of shit on Hentai Foundry for posting 3D Daz/Poser stuff there before, because some of the people there believe that it is in no way "art". I know there is a lot of 3D crap out there and for this is why I rarely visit Renderotica, but I will never take the view that 3D/Poser work cannot be of artistic value. One rule which applies to all mediums of art is that what you put into it is what you get out. Both 2D and 3D art require a lot of different types of experience and knowledge to produce something good. 2D art requires more intuition, hand-eye coordination, and long hours of practice; while 3D art requires more technical knowledge and inevitably money.

• Yeah and to continue on that quote. Since it will be more expensive to create good content fast, there wont be alot of money in it. This also leads to less influx of good talent. If there is no money to be made, people will look for other options to pour in their talent.

I too believe that this is the biggest problem of 3dx. It is easy to just pick up poser or daz studio and then go wild at it, but that often just leads to very badly posed images with low quality. And improving this requires an exponentially growing effort the better you want it to be. And then you will really have to balance it out so you dont obsess too much with it, otherwise things will just take forever to make.

I am still hoping that we will finally be able to use kinect effectively for posing. This has been under the surface for quite a while and I think you can do some things with ipi motioncapture, but afaik it is just an external application where you can record animations and then put this into daz studio after you captured it. I am more looking at something that directly works in the posing program so you could for example just move your hand/arm in place instead of having to pose every damn bone in your fingers.
    Just this would save us an enormous amount of time on poses and add so much life to renders, because hands and position of them add so much emotion into an image, yet most people dont bother with it and as a result their images look wooden and lifeless due to it.

• 2d's biggest problem is consistency, due to its hand-drawn nature its nearly impossible to keep everything looking the same

3d's biggest problem has to be the low speed of production imo, with single images taking up to one day to render, and video taking months and months…..and months.

Actually theres a term in motor racing which I think also applies to 3dx

"Speed costs money, how fast do you want to go?"

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.