Business School in Hyderabad

• IMT Business School Hyderabad is the only institution offering Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) approved by All India Council for Technical Education.IMT offers a two-year full-time Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management (Core) with five specializations i.e. Finance, Marketing, HR, Operations, Supply chain. Further, it also offers PGDM (Rural Management), PGDM(Hospital Management). These are all 2 year full-time programs. In addition, it also offers PGDM (Executive) of 15 months duration and PGDM (Part-Time) of 3 years duration both for working executives.

• @'fredfred5150':

Are there any that you could say you have a "crush" on? Or are they just for sexy fun?

One cannot love a fictional character like one can love a real flesh and blood person. Now having said that…

Yes I do have an attachment of sorts to some fictional characters which I probably care for a little more than others, enough to feel protective over. Samus Aran, Tia Halibel/Tier Harribel, Shanoa, Miku Hatsune VN02. Sure there's others but these are the ones that come to mind off the top of my head. Only the absolute best for these characters.

It's like how Supro said: With Lana, he is more particular with how she is portrayed and, in turn, seen. Whereas Zoey he's willing to be more laid back about.

If your favorite 3dx girls appeared in some really nasty piece of 3dx would you object to it?

I acknowledge nothing is ultimately safe nor sacred from rule 34 of the internet. So it's a matter of what you'd be proud of or at least okay with. Where one draws the line.

I would not interfere with the freedom of speech for one another. However, that doesn't mean I have to show any cordiality to them whatsoever if I find it distasteful. So I take solace in this: Products are a reflection of the ones who created it, and perhaps also the ones who consume it. Afterall, you can deduce quite a lot about someone's character by looking at what they're into and what they put out there.

If I see something I think is an insult to either the dignity of the character or to me for liking the character, either

1. I ignore it if it's standard fare (they'll fuck themselves, give it time cuz they always do), or (Or if any kind of attention is what it or its artist thrives off of)
    2. if it's particularly bad and it deserves derision and scorn, I try to make the best impact I can with my said piece. There isn't anything so horrifically nasty you could produce that doesn't show me (or anybody else) your fault lines where you break.

Then there's characters I still like a lot but don't care about quite as much.
    Long as it doesn't go against my general rules, and it isn't too terribly out of character to the point of awkward/jarring I'm pretty chill.

It's when you have unlikely people/pairs/etc. or it spirals off into disgusting or degrading shit…that is when it bothers me.

What my problem is about OCs is that they belong to others artists, like mine belong to me.
    I tend to be a little too attached to all of them cuz I created them...I'm not sure how to overcome this obstacle. Even the "slut cumdumpster" characters I'm hesitant to let go.

• @'fredfred5150':

I raised this point in real life (but 3dx wasnt my example)

When you consider that some women (probably some gay guys too) genuinely "love" literary characters like Mr Darcy or even Mr Grey, who are nothing more than words on a page (basically not real) is it any more or less ridiculous for a man or woman to "love" a 3dx character who is nothing more than lines of computer code?

In my mind it is the same. I see only a change in medium. One is a character fleshed out with the written word, the other is as you say, lines of computer code. Both are imaginary. Both are characters that were crafted by their respective authors with a specific purpose to stimulate the viewers imagination. When someone falls in love with a character, I see it as the viewer becoming inspired by art on a deeper level to the point that it taps into something within themselves. Now WHAT each character inspires is quite different of course, and changes with each individual, especially in the examples you put out there Fred.

Books provide a much more "mental" trip being the way we can see through a characters eyes, listen in on their thoughts as the storyteller weaves his tale… but in the end, we are still using our minds eye to visualise the story as it unfolds. A 3DX character is obviously a much more visual medium so we use our "minds ear" to imagine what the character would sound like. With still renders we must use our imaginations to see how the character would move. In all cases, it's all in the mind of the beholder to flesh out the rest of the picture with their imaginations. Once we start using our imaginations to pick up where an artist leaves us, it can sometimes gain momentum and get a mind of it's own. So for someone to love a 3DX character is really not that ridiculous at all. Love, like any emotion, comes in many many many many many shades. So coming back around again to your question is it any more or less ridiculous?

My answer is no, it is every bit as ridiculous... and I have no idea what those crazy people that fall in love with fictitious characters are thinking at all. LOL! :rolleyes:

• Oooohhhh you said the R word, lol!

But seriously, excellent points about the way we can idealize real people to the point they are fictious, especially this day and age with so much media. Whether that media is considered factual, fictional, or that "special blend" somewhere in between that we call the news media and the internet.

@'SinCyprine':

we are human, the daydreaming specie, shaping our fantasies into the real world.

I couldn't agree more. Human creativity leads to inspiration and invention. Technology is a product of invention, and has lead to amazing accomplishments. Just try to imagine life for our ancestors just a couple hundred years ago. Hell, just think about how life has changed in the last 100 years. We live in very interesting times, don't we?

Cheers folks! :D

• @'fredfred5150':

… genuinely "love" literary (fictional) characters ...

to clarify the following, i understand your proposition as the someone activelly believing reciprocity(or lack of) from a fictional entity.
    it does happen a lot, its called religion.

also consider this:
    we tend to idealize real people to the point we grant them fictious qualities.

both those views are very common and that because we are human, the daydreaming specie, shaping our fantasies into the real world.

• I raised this point in real life (but 3dx wasnt my example)

When you consider that some women (probably some gay guys too) genuinely "love" literary characters like Mr Darcy or even Mr Grey, who are nothing more than words on a page (basically not real) is it any more or less ridiculous for a man or woman to "love" a 3dx character who is nothing more than lines of computer code?

Discuss :)

• I care for 3dx girls as much or more than any other fictional character. If the medium is of a good quality and I can sympathize with the character I definitely feel that twinge of pity when they are in pain or just in a bad situation. I'm also the kind of crazy that feels there's a lot of merit to our fantasies and dreams. At least when it comes to understanding ourselves as individuals.

So the short answer is yes. I do care. If I see a particular story, game, or render of a girl I cared about being beaten or whatever. It does upset me a bit. (Just a bit though because the fantasy in MY mind wouldn't put that poor thing through such misery. And in the end, that's all that counts for me)

• Mine's pretty sexy. Looks just like me! :P

And what kind of person would I be if I didn't care about myself? :D

• @'BobbyC':

You start to feel like you know this girl, and the fact that most of those expressions are directed straight out the 4th wall, you even start to wonder for a split second if she's feeling those things for you.

Theres a couple of artists who do that trick very well :)

@'SinCyprine':

i do idealize some characters. back in the IcewindDale days, nay, earlier, my pnp days, i would search for character portraits, avatars, i would then invest in imagination.

invest in imagination, I've done that with a few 3dx girls, those cute little fantasies that all men have but few will ever admit to having ;)

• i empathize lot with what i see making me a very good public.
    i care for any character if the scene is well done. thats one of the reasons i keep away from violent & gory stuff, they make me unseasy.
    i do idealize some characters. back in the IcewindDale days, nay, earlier, my pnp days, i would search for character portraits, avatars, i would then invest in imagination.
    But above all, i do care for my girls, those i puppet in my 3d theatre. Dont you dare mingling with their fate which is my dominion !

• I don't care inasmuch as I would'nt be upset by a 3D girl suffering brutality. However I would'nt like to see such pics as they are not to my taste.

• I don't know if "care" is the right word or not, but there are definitely characters that begin to come to life. The artist captures a particular expression so well and so often, that you feel you can understand what that character is thinking and feeling.

The number one example of that for me is SaphireNishi's main character. In a few of her pictures, you can see such longing; in others, desire; and in yet others, lust. You start to feel like you know this girl, and the fact that most of those expressions are directed straight out the 4th wall, you even start to wonder for a split second if she's feeling those things for you.

Anyway, the recent "model" type stuff that SaphireNishi's been doing more of has left less room for what I consider to be the "real" Saph character, and I find that kind of sad. Going mainstream is probably important for the artist, and I want to see her rewarded for her hard work, but I'll also miss seeing the sexier, sassier, more intimate Saph as often.

Then again, maybe that's just me…

• Well, aside from my own characters (obviously) there's Erogenesis' Lali and Laila, Epoch's Clara Ravens (both previously mentioned), Bgrissett1's Rogue. I guess because of all the hype, i'd have to add Miro's Tara and Sayako (and Ayako of course), can't wait to see a bit more "character" and life in them.

And yeah, at some point I've become attached enough to all of those characters that I would be upset if anything truly mess up happened to them.

Interesting that you bring it up. An artist on Rendererotica, SlippyFist I think, has spent a few months working on a character who's very sweet and innocent looking. But he recently featured her in an image called "Broken Slave" where she appears beaten and bruised and forced to blow her abuser. I think the guy is super taleted, but I have to admit i found the image a bit upsetting.

I definately don't want to criticise his work or his choice of subject matter (cuz one of the great things about 3D erotica is that you can do anything you want and nobody is really being hurt or degraded) but I can't help but have a negative reaction to violence (shown or implied) towards women, just something in my nature, even though I know she's not a real person. Empathy is a funny thing, the more realistic the characters look, the more you want to relate to them.

• I dont think so. To me they are just what they are - fictional characters, and apart from Lali and probably the Clara Ravens character from Epoch, none of the 3dx girls that come to my mind are really having enough character to actually care for them.

In my case I usually dont get attached to a character without alot of detail in terms of emotions, attitude etc and most 3dx characters have so little to say and are mostly just in hot messy situations that it would be difficult for me to feel for them.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.