Methods to Open QBW File Without Using QuickBooks Desktop
Do you know the process to open QBW file without using QuickBooks? QBW file is the core of QuickBooks desktop files. All the files that are created in the software are saved with .qbw format. Many users are unable to access the files with this file extension without accessing QuickBooks software.
Thus, we have come up with this blog post, where we will be discussing the steps involved in open QBB, QBW File Without using QuickBooks desktop this process in detail. To know more about the process, make sure to read this post till the end. Or call us at 1-800-761-1787.
Steps to open QBW files using QuickBooks desktop
One can perform the below steps to open the qbw files without using QuickBooks desktop.
• Move to the desktop and then click on Start menu logo at the bottom left corner of the screen.
• And then, click on all programs, which is a list that will appear on the screen and select intuit and then in the folder search for QuickBooks.
• Now, click on option of customers, vendors, or employees. These options are present at the very top of the screen. Click on customer centre.
• Select the excel option from the top of the screen and then select export excel and also click on export after checking for all the details.
• The next step is to open Microsoft excel.
• Followed by clicking on data tab on the left and click on other resources tab after the import process ends.
• The user is then required to locate the imported file in the latest windows pop up. In case you are unable to search for the file manually, then simply locate it separately and paste it on the desktop to make searching for it easy.
• End the process by clicking on the file, click on the file to open it.
Reading the post till the end might be of some help in opening QBW file without using QuickBooks desktop.
Whereas, if you aren’t able to even after following the steps above, then speak to us at 1-800-761-1787. Our QuickBooks desktop support team will ensure to provide you with instant assistance.
People also searched for: