Top Nursing Writing Services

• Re: Discover best SEO Services for your Business
    Are you in need of Legit Nursing Research Paper Writing Services for your Academic Nursing Writing Help Seek our Custom Nursing Paper Writing Help.

https://www.meldaresearch.com/nursing-writing-services-2/

• Hello guys! It is my pleasure to show you a site https://bestwritingservice.com/essays/Health/solutions-to-teenage-pregnancy-problem.html. I use it mostly every month. It is not a waste of money. I see great results. I get only A and A+ at college.

• @'jbtrimar':

Matt, I am going to build a new machine (started already) and I bought the Asus Z87 Sabertooth motherboard and was looking at getting the GeForce GTX 680 runing at 1084Mhz and having 2 GB onboard. Will be going with the Intel® Core™ i7-4820K Processor (since I can get it for just under $400) running with Corsair Vengeance RAM at 32 GB (1866 MHz [PC3-15000]).

Wanted to get your thoughts on that setup.

Well, I generally think most of ASUS boards with a name is generally better than their run-off-the-mill series. But unless you're into some very hardcore overclocking use, those boards genuinely overkill.

However, I don't think the processor will fit with Z87 boards (LGA 1150). Core i7 4770K is the fastest LGA1150 processor available. If you want to use that processor, you need a LGA2011 board with the X79 chipsets, which is older. Its features lagged behind the newer ones.

Are you going to use the 680 for Lux too? Because there's better alternatives for that. I'd go for the a Radeon 7950 right now though - 3 GBs means more room for models and textures. Drivers are much better than at launch and you can use that with Lux+Reality with more oomph .

Since you already bought the board, I'd recommend going for either the 4570K or 4770K. Go with the 4570 if you want to use GPU renderers and 4770K if you want to CPU renderers or hybrid rendering.

@'Supro':

I ended up getting me a 4770K recently (I just installed it yesterday) and I have to say it's running really smooth. Though, I hate the fact that I have re-install everything again (due to the MB change), but that's the price I pay for quality. :D

Yep. It's pretty darn smooth. I paired it with Intel 335 120 GB SSD and Windows 8.1 runs so smooth and fast. I did have to scale back on the memory though - it's running at 1066 rather than the rated spec of 1333 (ran fine with my old AMD setup).

• @'Supro':

Though, I hate the fact that I have re-install everything again (due to the MB change), but that's the price I pay for quality. :D

Lol know how that is. Just went through that myself, huge pain but everything is great now.

• I ended up getting me a 4770K recently (I just installed it yesterday) and I have to say it's running really smooth. Though, I hate the fact that I have re-install everything again (due to the MB change), but that's the price I pay for quality. :D

• Matt, I am going to build a new machine (started already) and I bought the Asus Z87 Sabertooth motherboard and was looking at getting the GeForce GTX 680 runing at 1084Mhz and having 2 GB onboard. Will be going with the Intel® Core™ i7-4820K Processor (since I can get it for just under $400) running with Corsair Vengeance RAM at 32 GB (1866 MHz [PC3-15000]).

Wanted to get your thoughts on that setup.

• So I've run some quite benchmarks. I can't believe what I'm seeing and that's so GOOD.

Scenes that took about 2,5 to 3 minutes (character render, quick render settings) went to something like 40 seconds!! That's still with DS3 btw. When I re-rendered them using DS4, it went down to something like 20 seconds.

This is still with default setup, no tweaking or overclocking (except the default Turbo boost). I did have to lower my memory settings, but man, what an upgrade.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.