coin master free spins and coins links 2020 download today new

• Coin Master Free Spins 2020: Generate unlimited free coins, gold, spins using our coin master free spins hack no survey verification generator tool.Coin Master Free Spins help you get along in this amazing game.free spins coin master links coin master free spins 2020 coin master free spin link today coin master free spins link coin master free spins link 2020.coinmaster free spins,,coinmaster free rewards,static moon games,free spins and coins,free cards.Get a daily update of coin master free spins and coins links from gamesworthy.com .Be ranked in your game with coin master daily free spins links.[Coin Master Free Spin 2020](https://tinyurl.com/szrb2ynbolded text), Coin Master Free Spins Link 2020, Coin Master daily free spins link today new.

• Thanks JBTrimar, I'll have to check that out.

• @'Apocalypse':

That would be nice… But I sense he's kinda busy right now... LOL

Oh yeah! One more for my list!

Kanada's Motorcycle from "Akira"... Can't believe nobody's got a poser rigged version of that!

Kaneda's Bike

http://eat3d.com/forum/work-progress/yet-another-akira-bike-kanedas-bike

Actual model, not detailed at all http://www.3dcadbrowser.com/download.aspx?3dmodel=3292

• A simple, conforming, non-skimpy, fetish clothes with generous amount of material/surface zones that bends well.

A conforming skirt, both short and long that works no matter how you pose the legs.

• That would be nice… But I sense he's kinda busy right now... LOL

Oh yeah! One more for my list!

Kanada's Motorcycle from "Akira"... Can't believe nobody's got a poser rigged version of that!

• @'Tiffany':

Miro could sell his, probably.

I second that!

• Miro could sell his, probably.

• Yeah, a premade, purpose built, all in one solution is usually better. But hey that's the point of the thread, hopefully somebody may make one if they read that 3D artist are actively looking for it. (HINT HINT)

I'd like to add a B-25J Bomber from WWII to my list. (My favorite plane from that era )

• Oh. Yeah, I've never liked that type of futa or the one where the clit itself turns into the dick. I like the kind where the dick comes out like half an inch above the clit.

If I had to go through all the trouble of 3d painting and matching the vertexes to the mons pubis of V4 I think I'd probably use a better base cock though like Jepe's Real Gens 4. From the looks of it, that one has a pretty nice mesh and texture. That'd be such a pain in the ass though… much rather just get one pre-made, y'know?

• Whoa… With out the rest of the girl that thing looks like it should be out somewhere attacking Japanese school girls...! Great texture work though!

• @'Tiffany':

Yeah, I have Lali's Bits. It doesn't have a cock though, and it doesn't really do innie very well unless you hide the labia minora entirely though which kinda makes it not usable for sex things at that point.

What do people normally use for a V4 Futanari? I think I heard that Genesis can swing both ways by default but I dunno about V4. Is it the M4 one?

I build my V4 Futanari with ADZ HiroGen and, now, Lali's Bits. I usually go with putting the base of HiroGen just over where the clitoris should be then fixing it all in Photoshop, but this was a test to do the whole "coming out from inside" thing.

• Yeah, I have Lali's Bits. It doesn't have a cock though, and it doesn't really do innie very well unless you hide the labia minora entirely though which kinda makes it not usable for sex things at that point.

What do people normally use for a V4 Futanari? I think I heard that Genesis can swing both ways by default but I dunno about V4. Is it the M4 one?

• All very useful. LOL.

I know AdzHiroGens has a No Scrotum morph. They're both free at MPE.
    Lali's Bits from Erogenesis has a very nice innie preset and a very useable (odd way to describe it. LOL) anus. There's also Misty from PoseidonTech if you have older software. Not as detail but you can get some really nice results. Both are @ Renderotica

And I've had very good luck and positive feedback with Ironman13's expression packs @ Renderosity.

Hope some of that is useful

• A good clothing cleavage modifier for V4 so shirts can look natural rather than skin tight clothing textured saran wrap… xD
    More realistic V4 clothing sets
    Actually realistic expression packs for V4
    Balless futa cock + innie pussy + anus morphs for V4 (like some of miro's stuff)

• @JBTrimar:

Jinkies…!

I was thinking something a tad more generic... but damn that is sexy

• @'Apocalypse':

A flying city/ship ala the SHIELD Helicarrier or the flying carriers from Sky Captain or Jules Vernes Master of the World… I could have fun with that! LOL

Someone is working on it.

• A flying city/ship ala the SHIELD Helicarrier or the flying carriers from Sky Captain or Jules Vernes Master of the World… I could have fun with that! LOL

• More morphs for female bodybuilders. Currently I have to use XD Morpher to get things to fit. It is easy to use, but I sure would like to not have to do that extra step.

• @'Sol':

Aha, well I tried it out and well there is pretty much nothing in therms of controlling the damn thing, just a plain tie mesh with some bend morths you don't even seem to be able to make a knot for the tie with.

It's an EasyPose prop, which uses rigged bones rather morphs. So you need to manipulate the joints (x,y,z rotation) to get the shape you want. It's much more powerful, but it can be hard to work with.

• There's Sickleyield's Dress Accessories for M4 and H4. That has a neck tie and a bow tie. Might not be everything you're looking for but Sickle's morphs are usually pretty good

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.