best makeup artist in bangalore

• bridal makeup course in bangalore: GlossNGlass is a Top Makeup Studio & Academy in bangalore. We have best bridal makeup in bangalore with price ✓Professional Makeup artists in Bangalore ✓ Bridal makeup in Bangalore ✓Makeup Courses in Bangalore Best Prices

• Really Nice Post Admin, Very helpful looking for more posts, Now I have to share some information about How To Fix "forgot aol password" problem. If you are going through this problem you can simply visit.

• another great artist is vanilla, he can work with both cartoon and semi-realistic:
    http://vanillatoongirls.blogspot.com/

• has somrebody heard from Svarog?It was a great 3d artist and he had create a world where voluptuous girl have sex with wolfbeast,centaures and many other creature.
    But it seems his website is dead.

• Absolutely agree on the dangergirl stuff. Found this blog quite some time ago and the quality is amazing compared to most others around. Great render quality, some cool kink and the scenes are well crafted too, unlike many others (including me lol) who are usually too lazy to put their models into a good scene ;)

• here's a list of suggestion of other artist:

1. captaintrips - 3D comics artist, from http://digitalempress.blogspot.com/ or renderotica
    2. gamasutra - from renderotica.. he's Italian so it's quite hard to communicate if you don't know how to speak Italian (even google translate can't do enough)
    3. Zafo - i'm not so sure if he has been featured here before..?
    4. Hrtc - from deviantart or renderotica
    5. lunariis - from http://www.treewrx.com/ , he specializes in converting your game characters into amazing 3D renders (they can even go erotic if you want to)
    6. chimera46 - from renderotica or deviantart, he's good in animation
    7. matao - from renderotica, the body of her models are like those of the girls from the Angel Blade series but in 3D form
    8. hbait2 - from renderotica, his usual work portrays pretty busty girls with zombie-like mutants
    9. X-per - a premier artist from renderotica
    10. german - from http://german-dangergirl.blogspot.com/ , his works look realistic in terms of body structure (not like the usual sexy girls with model like bodies)
    11. longyyy - i'm not sure if he's still active and where exactly can you find him, but his short series of his character Kerry is great

that would be all for now…

• @'zetsu':

miro, Supro, i need some help!

you both know that i'm also featuring 3DX artists on my blog, right?
    and recently i was forced to bring it down for some reason..
    my problem now is that i still have some (exclusive) 3DX artworks to feature, but can no longer feature…

one of the objectives of my blog is to help such artists expand their network of audience..
    but now i'm ashamed that i can no longer do that for those two (2) artist..
    do you think i can pass the pieces which they have provided me, so you guys can feature it here on Affect3D..?

i also proposed the same thing to them already..
    so if both parties agreed i'd be able to pass their works to you or at least help you communicate about the matter..

the 2 artists are:

1. Malocula - who specializes on futanari theme, he can be found in Renderotica and FutanariPalace
    2. 3dlatinazz - who specializes on latina-body-types, he can be found in Renderotica and deviantart

kindly let me know what you think of it..?

i'm really sorry for bothering you about this, guys..
    this is supposed to be my obligation to them, but there's really nothing i can do now...

PS to miro: thank you for approving my last proposal about craigos' artwork though it's too late to do that now..
    i really appreciate your kindness, boss!

sincerely,
    zetsu

Sent you a message. :)

• miro, Supro, i need some help!

you both know that i'm also featuring 3DX artists on my blog, right?
    and recently i was forced to bring it down for some reason..
    my problem now is that i still have some (exclusive) 3DX artworks to feature, but can no longer feature…

one of the objectives of my blog is to help such artists expand their network of audience..
    but now i'm ashamed that i can no longer do that for those two (2) artist..
    do you think i can pass the pieces which they have provided me, so you guys can feature it here on Affect3D..?

i also proposed the same thing to them already..
    so if both parties agreed i'd be able to pass their works to you or at least help you communicate about the matter..

the 2 artists are:

1. Malocula - who specializes on futanari theme, he can be found in Renderotica and FutanariPalace
    2. 3dlatinazz - who specializes on latina-body-types, he can be found in Renderotica and deviantart

kindly let me know what you think of it..?

i'm really sorry for bothering you about this, guys..
    this is supposed to be my obligation to them, but there's really nothing i can do now...

PS to miro: thank you for approving my last proposal about craigos' artwork though it's too late to do that now..
    i really appreciate your kindness, boss!

sincerely,
    zetsu

• yep thats the one.
    mostly elf girls vs big orcs.
    my fav was a little elf in a blue outfit.

he also did one pic (which sadly i lost) with a girl in a red outfit was confronted by a Giger alien that showed great promise.

• administrators

@'kingedward':

apart for all the guys named here one of my favs was Yourking on Renderotica. but he seems to have disappeared. i believe there was some problem with his account memory capacity.

I think I remember this one, was that the guy who's girls were really skinny with long limbs?

• apart for all the guys named here one of my favs was Yourking on Renderotica. but he seems to have disappeared. i believe there was some problem with his account memory capacity.

• administrators

Fullytank will be featured on Affect3D shortly with an interview and all. Also coming are SaphireNishi and Craigos .
    I will open a thread shortly with the facility for you guys to through in your own questions, which we will pass on with our batch of questions. So keep an eye out for the thread!

ok here it is:
    Click here to see the thread and ask your questions

• Agreed on Fullytank. Shares every render he makes (that we know of), encourages tribute art, and the tribute artists credit him right back. And of course it doesn't hurt that he struck gold with that elf paladin.

Hitman3x is probably my favorite as well, due to the effort he puts into the form; however, he never seems to "finish" any of his scenarios as a result; he renders as the muse strikes him. The price of artistic creativity, alas.

He(?)'s been featured on A3D, but not mentioned in this thread, but I'm also a fan of Rock Club (aka Ganseki Club). Some of the most realistic, sexiest rendering I've ever seen. Look up the feature there for links to what I think is his original site.

Jomish (aka ThreeDevil) is also up, traded links with Fullytank last month IIRC. Stuff looks pretty good. http://jomish-thethreedevil.blogspot.com/

Another guilty pleasure of mine comes from the "stuck-up superheroine" microfetish - namely, the Metrobay universe, especially the stuff from Finister Foul. There are multiple sites, and so many characters in this universe that they actually created an entire encyclopedia to track them all! http://metrobay.wetpaint.com/

• The artist Fullytank has been mentioned already, but I wanted to add he's a really cool guy, he let me make a few animations of his work and even posted them on his blog

• i would like to introduce an artist for the main page Poochy he has many 3d comics out there. Not nearly as realistic as other he has skills for his storys. One of the newer is Nymph and i realy like it especially the faces are very emotional. sluty, bitchy and all the other things :)

in honor Katzekage

• Yeah Hitman is pretty much the reference when it comes to figure and render quality. Everyone else is just a step below in that department atm, some even more :)

Oh, and to add something to your list. Dont forget about Pusooy!

http://pusooy.net/

Unique stuff and also a really cool guy.

• @'miro':

nice list, some of which I haven't seen
    yes mong's interview very soon, epoch's interview also coming up… and a few more I'd like to feature from this list, chip in also with who you'd like us to feature/ interview

#1 on my list would be hitmanx3z, but I'm not sure if he can be reached at the moment. As far as I know Ickycrane never recieved an answer when he once asked for permission to do edits with his work.

I'd be quite interested in one with Spike, next up would be Fullytank and The Knight Shines Bright.

Another matter, it's not really an artist introduction but rather me asking if someone knows the site/place where I can find the following artist: Old Magician (if that really is the artist). Here is a reference pic I found on Rule 34,:

[Only click if you're not offended by bestiality - [b]you've got to edit the link manually (was blocked when I tried to post the right one)]
    http://img.booru.org/rule34//images/859/d8ae0f8997573006970eb8b5585ba4030d1e61cf[dot]jpg

And if you follow this link you'll see a few other pictures of the same set: http://rule34.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=horsecock

Would be nice to see more from this artist, according that there is more.

Edit: Nevermind, the source could be found on the left, this seems to be the only set so far besides drawings: http://unicorn.wereanimal.net/Ellgar/Artists/M-O/Magician/Gold/001_010/Page001.htm

• administrators

@'CyCaDeLiC':

As everyone probably has his own fair share of artists that he/she knows about and follows, I'll just put up my list of artists that can be found via blogspot

nice list, some of which I haven't seen
    yes mong's interview very soon, epoch's interview also coming up… and a few more I'd like to feature from this list, chip in also with who you'd like us to feature/ interview

@'ValentineMd':

Darkway over on Renderotica has some fantastic work. He took down most of his hardcore stuff due to paysites selling his work, but his characters and scenes are still fantastic.

love darkway, very talented artist

• Darkway over on Renderotica has some fantastic work. He took down most of his hardcore stuff due to paysites selling his work, but his characters and scenes are still fantastic.

• @'CyCaDeLiC':

Zzomp (3D Erotic Art) (not to be missed out if you liked the MotD or the exlusive pictures)
    Blackadder - Erotic 3D Art
    Corrado's Gifs (lately started with 3DX)
    DANGER GIRL
    DarkCreatureZ
    darksoul3d
    Dizzy's Renders.
    Epoch Art - Erotic CG Art - Epoch's new site
    Fullytank's Fantasy Artwork (oh that paladin!)
    Ksig (has been removed as of lately, will change the link as soon as I find his new blog/site)
    DeTomasso
    Mongo Bongo Art (interview coming up)
    Mud City
    Neba's Artwork
    PINK GOBLIN
    Spike's 3D Fantasy
    The Art of BDG
    The art of RawDarkness
    The artwork of Vaesark (has made quite a lot of sets, though Vaesark took about half of them down to prevent trouble with blogspot)
    The blog of Rastakax (features animated short-movies, at the moment another movie is in the making, has potential, especially if the quality gets improved. Avoid him if you're not a fan of minotaur/insect/monster scenes)
    The Knight Shines Bright (also featuring animated loops/sequences)
    hitmanx3z / The Other Side (top notch 3D CG work here, a must-see if you're not familiar with his work)
    Zafo Fantasy Art

Thanks for posting, there is a some im sure people didnt know and they will love it….i know ill be spending some time looking through all of them :P

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.