Dial Verizon Wireless Support number for opportune assistance

• The dedicated clients of Verizon significantly face most basic specialized issues with their items. So as to propel their preferred image to accomplish more, they need to get in touch with them. Once in a while not ready to get associated with their Phone staff. Along these lines, on the off chance that you are one of those clients, at that point uninhibitedly dial *Verizon Wireless Support number* they will go after your assistance at the correct time.

• @'fredfred5150':

Thats 3dgspot alright, the character is Mrs Doe, and the movie is "Mrs. Doe goes to the Dildo Depot"

btw You couldn't attach the gif because the upload limit for gifs is around 1mb

Finally, technically speaking thats copyrighted material, so don't post anything like it. A screenie or something is probably fine

Thank you kindly. I'l be sure to just add screenshots next time. I just bought his some of his vids and all i can say is hot damn! :D

• Since this has been solved, I've removed the URL linking to the gif. Can't really be posting animations from them unless approved.

• Thats 3dgspot alright, the character is Mrs Doe, and the movie is "Mrs. Doe goes to the Dildo Depot"

btw You couldn't attach the gif because the upload limit for gifs is around 1mb

Finally, technically speaking thats copyrighted material, so don't post anything like it. A screenie or something is probably fine

• Yep, that's 3DGspot's stuff. He's also lurking here on the forums I think ;)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.