Business School in Hyderabad

• PGDM Program aims at developing leader-managers grounded in Indian Ethos. It offers an interactive learning experience. The case method, simulation and experiential learning supplemented by concept building lectures, programmed reading, story-telling, meet the mentor-manager, fellowship, and industry visits are part of pedagogy that the faculty adopt. Also, the faculty bring in a wealth of knowledge and experience from global academia and industry. provide education and infuse skills that enable students to become Business Consultants in the global market place. visit Business School in Hyderabad For more details.

• @'fredfred5150':

Are you sure you were just "tired"?

Are you sure "Mary Jane" wasn't visiting you? ;)

Either way, brave man showing your face round here :)

lol i do kinda look high don't i lol. i don't do drugs tho

@'Supro':

@'Evolluisionist':

That's me :cool:

took the picture when i extremely tired at 8am :(

I get a Tim Meadows vibe from you. Which makes you the Ladies Man. :cool:

ladies man…...hmmmm sort of i still a really big nerd tho:)

• @'Evolluisionist':

That's me :cool:

I get a Tim Meadows vibe from you. Which makes you the Ladies Man. :cool:

• @'Alpensepp':

@'Supro':

If so, that would mean Tiffany is a jiggly booty,..

No… I just think she likes to run around without pants lol

Surprisingly true actually…

At home anyways. :D

• Are you sure you were just "tired"?

Are you sure "Mary Jane" wasn't visiting you? ;)

Either way, brave man showing your face round here :)

• That's me :cool:

• @'Alpensepp':

@'Supro':

Well if it makes no sense at all, like dude with girl avatar... it doesn't put any images in my head, but otherwise I can't help it :D

It's OK Kokoro-dono. I understand. LOL!

• @'Supro':

Well if it makes no sense at all, like dude with girl avatar... it doesn't put any images in my head, but otherwise I can't help it :D

• But Russell Crowe has a steamboat that he travels with when he's fighting around the world.

@'Alpensepp':

So we "found out" that Supro has an epic beard…

Who said anything about it being epic or a beard?

@'Alpensepp':

There is absolutely no reason for this, but I always imagine people have something in common with their avatars… so jbtrimar is bald for example xD

If so, that would mean Tiffany is a jiggly booty, ymomy is an ace reporter that hangs out with turtles of the mutant kind, darqmyst is a bikini-laden sorcerer, and you're a female that…uh...fights? I can't tell where that's from.

And that would mean I'm, ah dammit, the beard thing!

:D

• But Russel Crowe can't destroy the universe with a roundhouse kick!

So we "found out" that Supro has an epic beard…
    miro is Chuck Norris epic AND super handsome and fred is blue ( well the German "der Ire ist ständig blau" might fit anyway lol)
    nice...

There is absolutely no reason for this, but I always imagine people have something in common with their avatars... so jbtrimar is bald for example xD

• I don't think Chuck Norris is Aussie though. I think he'd have to be someone like Russel Crowe.

• i wouldnt be suprised if miro was actualy chuck noris

• @'ymomy':

@'darqmyst':

Miro is the Chuck Norris of erotic 3D animation :D

Jajaja that maybe can explain this!

Awesome! XD

• I am fairly easy to find :)

• @'fredfred5150':

While I might have his personality, I can assure you I don't have his powers.

Which is a good thing, because my inner "ethical fascist" tendencies would lead me to decide that around of 3rd of humanity should be eradicated for the sake of the human species overall

Only a third?

• @'fredfred5150':

Which is a good thing, because my inner "ethical fascist" tendencies would lead me to decide that around of 3rd of humanity should be eradicated for the sake of the human species overall

I would do the same :D

• While I might have his personality, I can assure you I don't have his powers.

• @'BobbyC':

I'm pretty sure Fred is Doctor Manhattan.

yeah and in "the Watchmen" that wasn't Billy Crudup, that was Fred, and they didn't need any special effects, everything came from him.^^

• @'Aspect':

Hahah, now that you mention it Supro, I always portrait you in my mind as a guy with a lot of facial hair :D

Ha! I just shaved this morning. :D

• I kinda just picture everyone to have that average white male look….:blush::s not to sound rude or racist just that how see things

i been think of posting a picture of myself on my DA account

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.