Suggest permanent solutions for QuickBooks error 80029c4a

• I am doing thousands of business dealings with the customers, so I have to maintain a big database of important files, daily business dealing entries, and other things. I prefer QuickBooks for keeping a record of all financial information on a regular basis so that I can keep a close eye on daily observed data. I am experiencing [QuickBooks error 80029c4a](lhttps://www.quickbooksphonenumber.com/blog/fix-quickbooks-error-code-80029c4a/ on a regular basis, while startup, shutdown, or program installation procedure. I don’t have clarification for this error code. I try to know actual reasons for this error code, but I have not recognized till now. So guys, recommend me the permanent solutions for this error code.
    https://www.quickbooksphonenumber.com/blog/fix-quickbooks-error-code-80029c4a/

• I know I already posted my top three anime/game girls, but here's a photo of random nerdiness taken in my living room. My fantasy lineup! :D

from left to right: Kasumi of the Mugen Tenshin Clan from the DOA series (sporting costume 2 ^_^), Hakafu Sonsaku of Nanyo Academy from the anime series Ikkitousen, The King of Knights Arturia Pendragon best known as Saber from the anime series Fate: Stay Night and Fate: Zero, Kanu Unchou of Seito Academy from Ikkitousen, and the lovely brawling bartender of the 7th Heaven Tifa Lockheart from Final Fantasy 7.

• Scorpion from Mortal Kombat

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

• @'Evolluisionist':

She has guns for heels. wears her hair as clothing and is basically dante from devil may cry in female form. not to mention she is just straight sexy. :heart:

I love people that love Bayonetta :heart: :P

Some random favs:
    Well… Bayonetta
    Kokoro from DoA(5)... see Avatar

Morrigan from Dragon Age
    Goh Hinogami from Virtua Fighter... at least one dude :P

• Haven't played videogames in a while, but as a teen I used to love Johnny Cage from Mortal Kombat

www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVjbIwI40AM

Back then I did martial arts, and went as far as to learn all the moves in that fight sequence (while wearing the same outfit :D )

• Nice to see someone mention Sandman and Rorschach.

My favorite lines

@'Rorscharch':

You see, Doctor, God didn't kill that little girl. Fate didn't butcher her and destiny didn't feed her to those dogs. If God saw what any of us did that night he didn't seem to mind. From then on I knew… God doesn't make the world this way. We do.

@'Rorscharch':

Never compromise. Not even in the face of Armageddon."

There's a lot of video games character that I like, but I think the most beautifully crafted/written is Kreia. These are the lines I'm particularly fond of.

@'Kreia':

It is said that the Force has a will, it has a destiny for us all. I wield it, but it uses us all, and that is abhorrent to me. Because I hate the Force. I hate that it seems to have a will, that it would control us to achieve some measure of balance, when countless lives are lost. But in you… I see the potential to see the Force die, to turn away from its will. And that is what pleases me. You are beautiful to me, exile. A dead spot in the Force, an emptiness in which its will might be denied.

@'Kreia':

From the moment you awoke, I have used you. I have used you so that you might become strong, stronger than I. I used you to keep the Lords of the Sith from condemning the galaxy to death with their power unchecked. I used you to lure them to Telos, where they could be, at last, fought and killed. I used you to reveal Atris’ corruption, so that her teachings could be ended before they began. I used you to gather the Jedi so they could be destroyed. And I used you to make those who wounded me reveal themselves, so they could be killed by the Republic.

Although Revan did appear in some comics, my favourite Star Wars comic character will have to be Ulic Qel-Droma. Hero, champion, traitor, Jedi and Sith. Defeated Mandalore the Indomitable in single combat, without using a lightsaber. Killed his own brother and was cut off from the force by his love. Sure, he didn't scorched Yavin 4 and commit mass genocide of the Massasi to preserve himself like Exar Kun did, but he did have the girl(s).

@'Ulic:

Do you realize the cost of being a Jedi? I have watched my Master slain, murdered my own brother, betrayed your mother… all of this, only to become blinded to the Force. I no longer enjoy my memories, Vima. I have wandered too far, seen too much… I have the blood of enough children on my hands… why would you want anything I can teach you?"

• woow!! while I was surfing a minutes ago I found this picture

!

Is not it great?

• in ANIME:…...................... :shy:

SPIKE

FAYE

in COMICs:…...................... :shy:

RORSCHARCH

HARLEY QUINN

in GAMEs:…...................... :shy:

SCORPION

SONYA

These are very good characters for my taste

• Adam Jensen -

this guy just = badass in my book right not

She has guns for heels. wears her hair as clothing and is basically dante from devil may cry in female form. not to mention she is just straight sexy. :heart:

@'fredfred5150':

For anime, I haven't watched much, But Ken from Fist Of The North Star is one tough cookie, as you'll see from around the 50th second of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwkveulfDz4

DAMN…........

yep he pretty much defines badass. like you don't more badass then that right there.

• @'Supro':

What the title says.

One of my new favorite gaming characters (there's too many to name):
    http://i.minus.com/iDByM9JPGVH5K.png

Very nice choice, though Borderlands has given quite a selection of memorable characters.

Hard to think of someone in particular as I have many favourite characters, I'll probably end up having an hour-long internal debate with myself to pick someone.

I will say though, in comics, I've always been a big Power Girl fan, despite what people will say about her due to her figure and outfit, I really like her.
    In particular, the Amanda Conner/Justin Grey/Jimmy Palmiotti comics where they did a great job of making her more human (Not literally of course!)

• Female: Alma from F.E.A.R, Lara Croft
    Male: Wolverine
    Other : Gucky
    I think I have some more. But this were the Characters which I had in mind at first.^^

• For anime, I haven't watched much, But Ken from Fist Of The North Star is one tough cookie, as you'll see from around the 50th second of the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwkveulfDz4

• @'l_mirukulab':

I'm more of a comic book geek. Psylocke. Post Hand or Crimson Dawn in all her raw psychic blade badassnes

Hell yeah, definitely my favorite X-girl! Used her a LOT in MvC2! One of the great ninjas in my sig! (OK, sub-zero isn't actually a ninja, he's Lin Kuei)

• I'm more of a comic book geek. Psylocke. Post Hand or Crimson Dawn in all her raw psychic blade badassness.

Haha. They are totally trying to spank her.

• So many characters come to mind… so I'll put 3 down. 2 game girls from my favorite fighting games and one anime character:

#1 on the list has to be the kunoichi of destiny herself, Kasumi!

A close #2 would be Saber from the Fate series (Stay Night and Zero)

And coming in at third mostly because if she was real she would have my soul in in a matter of seconds. The smoking hot succubus with a huge can of whoop ass, the lovely Morrigan!

• @'SinCyprine':

One of my new favorite gaming characters: …

who is the lil girl ?

Gaige the Mecromancer from Borderlands 2.

• Sandman
    Gaiman + Mac Keane
    3 reasons rolled into 1 cover

One of my new favorite gaming characters: …

who is the lil girl ?

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.