Top Business School in Hyderabad

• IMT Top Business School in Hyderabad Studies comprises of an excellent blend of faculty who are highly qualified, experienced and capable teaching staff with methodologies that inspire learning. At IMT School of Business Studies, we enjoy shaping young lives into eminent personalities by imparting Vision & Excellence into their potential.IMT?s vision for its full-time academic programs is to groom young graduates as leaders who are innovative, creative, effective in execution and are socially responsible. The focus is on experiential learning, design thinking, developing skillsets while sharpening the ability to deal with the basics, and critical and analytical thinking.

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

Interest in gaming is dying for me, slowly as it has been waning for years now. I'm into PC gaming now, but even so I consider this SWTOR, Steam, romhacking, and modding to be a 'last hurrah' of sorts. That's why I'm taking an interest in 3DX. So life keeps going. Sure there will always be a little something I keep around. Afterall, some of those characters I gotta keep around.

I used to be an avid gamer, but my interest died in a similar way to yours currently is. One day I realized I hadn't played games for years, and I didn't care.

• @'BlankPage':

For previous console generation I sticked with PS3 - basically it was just Sony exclusives over Microsoft's for me. Doesn't seem like anything will change during this gen, it's only that half of worthy Xbox exclusives are coming to PC anyway.
    On top of that it's full of features, which I either don't need or that are being solutions to problems Microsoft itself created. Oh, and I definetly don't need Kinect. It's not about it spying on me (just turn the damn thing around)), I just don't see waving hands and screaming at TV as part of my gaming experience. And hey, there's Oculus Rift coming for PC, which seems so much cooler.
    Also the fact that they seem to have ruined Dead Rising series (and I don't care, who "they" are!) doesn't help.))

At least Capcom had the decency to allow Nintendo use of Mega Man.

I soooooo wanna get a Wii U just for SSB.

• For previous console generation I sticked with PS3 - basically it was just Sony exclusives over Microsoft's for me. Doesn't seem like anything will change during this gen, it's only that half of worthy Xbox exclusives are coming to PC anyway.
    On top of that it's full of features, which I either don't need or that are being solutions to problems Microsoft itself created. Oh, and I definetly don't need Kinect. It's not about it spying on me (just turn the damn thing around)), I just don't see waving hands and screaming at TV as part of my gaming experience. And hey, there's Oculus Rift coming for PC, which seems so much cooler.
    Also the fact that they seem to have ruined Dead Rising series (and I don't care, who "they" are!) doesn't help.))

• Old Native American wisdom: "You will see many things which catch your eye. Only pursue what speaks to your heart."

Just my two cents:
    I have a pile of 360s people threw out. There are instructables on how to fix the rrod. I have a drill press in my bedroom among several other tools. Personally have long been a fan of Twisted Metal, since TM2 was in its heyday. I've missed out on a lot of new stuff. I care little to continue to follow.

Have been a fan of Twisted Metal since TM2 in its heyday. Alas I have missed out on the really good recent stuff. And yet this hasn't been enough to get me to buy Playstation's more recent projects.

Picked up Project X Zone Collector's Edition today because it is just that, a collectible.

Interest in gaming is dying for me, slowly as it has been waning for years now. I'm into PC gaming now, but even so I consider this SWTOR, Steam, romhacking, and modding to be a 'last hurrah' of sorts. That's why I'm taking an interest in 3DX. So life keeps going. Sure there will always be a little something I keep around. Afterall, some of those characters I gotta keep around.

• Destiny is looking pretty nice so far, just hope they decide to make it for PC too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBNdrJMwrkc

• @'Sol':

Hahaha, didn't see this until now :D

You didn't?
    That actually makes me sad :(

@'Alpensepp':

But the official troll video from Sony was my E3 highlight:
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

• Hahaha, didn't see this until now :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWSIFh8ICaA

• @'Alpensepp':

LOL… Microsoft 100% back paddled on their sales/DRM model... now it's just like it has always been
    http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update
    ... they must have been really scared that the sales would be abysmal

... I personally think it's amazing that some die hard XBox Fans consider this a triumph over Sony
    "Hey dude, now we are doing everything exactly like you do... in your face man!!!!" :P

Except that they took away two features because of the lack of DRM: One that allowed you to download your game onto the console and play it without the disc and the family sharing plan.

Thanks a lot, bitches.

I'm kidding. I love you guys.

• I saw it and I'm genuinely surprised, given Microsofts history of not deviating from their plans.

While I'm sure this will help boost sales, the higher price is still going to be a factor, and a lot of gamers still don't like that the Kinect is mandatory.

Personally, the way they have been handling the situation up to now, including the poor comments about buying a 360 if you don't have a good internet connection, have just put me off them entirely, so I wont be buying an Xbox 1.

The only way I'd consider it now would be if Sony suddenly go bat-shit crazy and suddenly announce the PS4 will be just as restrictive as the Xbox was going to be.

• LOL… Microsoft 100% back paddled on their sales/DRM model... now it's just like it has always been
    http://news.xbox.com/2013/06/update
    ... they must have been really scared that the sales would be abysmal

... I personally think it's amazing that some die hard XBox Fans consider this a triumph over Sony
    "Hey dude, now we are doing everything exactly like you do... in your face man!!!!" :P

• @'Nephanor':

As for the banning, that I have no issues with since for one I don't try to act like an asshole in a video game. If someone does, then that's their fucking fault.

The problem is that people get banned for BS reasons all the time. Not just on XBox Live, but on any multiplayer environment. There are time where groups of people will report someone just because of some perceived slight, there are times where you just get in a bad mood and say something you regret later, heck there are times when you are banned because someone hacked your account. No one is perfect, and people can be dicks to one another even in a system like this, griefing others in 'legal' ways.

But let's look at the legal implication for a second. I can understand banning the guy from network playing because he has been bad, and not letting him play on your network. That is fine, that is MSFT's choice. But saying that he can't play ANY games, that his $500 XBox One and who knows how big of a game collection is now worthless to him…that is a really big stretch. Stopping him from playing online is one thing, stopping him from playing anything at all is a whole other.

I looked it up and found they aren't banning you from playing your games. Just online play. Something they already do.
    http://www.joystiq.com/2013/06/16/banned-xbox-one-accounts-will-retain-access-to-purchased-games/

• @'Sol':

Jesus fucking easter bunny. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that some people were offended by that joke but it still pisses me off. With all the shit going on in the world that most people dont give a shit about, but someone makes a joke about something that could relate to rape and shit hits the fan.

Nice to see people wasting their energy on that shit.

Yeah I know. I'm ashamed in myself.

I will say it's poorly-worded trash talk. But to construe that as a rape joke is just telling me you're thinking one way.

• I can not give you a professional opinion on this subject but perhaps I can get a laugh n_n

the top one is my favorite jajaja

• Jesus fucking easter bunny. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that some people were offended by that joke but it still pisses me off. With all the shit going on in the world that most people dont give a shit about, but someone makes a joke about something that could relate to rape and shit hits the fan.

Nice to see people wasting their energy on that shit.

• Mmm… reinstalled my ROM of KI2 and busted out the arcade stick. Delicious P:

• @'Supro':

If you thought it was a rape joke, then you clearly are thinking of one thing and one thing only.

That's the problem, I DON'T think about rape, but it was a rape joke. I thought so, as did thousands of others. The problem is, most people don't recognize it as a rape joke because they have no experience with rape, or don't know anyone that does. Here's a good article on the subject:

http://www.gamingexcellence.com/features/e3-2013-killer-instinct-and-rape-culture-in-gaming

As for the banning, that I have no issues with since for one I don't try to act like an asshole in a video game. If someone does, then that's their fucking fault.

The problem is that people get banned for BS reasons all the time. Not just on XBox Live, but on any multiplayer environment. There are time where groups of people will report someone just because of some perceived slight, there are times where you just get in a bad mood and say something you regret later, heck there are times when you are banned because someone hacked your account. No one is perfect, and people can be dicks to one another even in a system like this, griefing others in 'legal' ways.

But let's look at the legal implication for a second. I can understand banning the guy from network playing because he has been bad, and not letting him play on your network. That is fine, that is MSFT's choice. But saying that he can't play ANY games, that his $500 XBox One and who knows how big of a game collection is now worthless to him…that is a really big stretch. Stopping him from playing online is one thing, stopping him from playing anything at all is a whole other.

• @'Nephanor':

Oh Killer Instinct….what a BADLY shown press conference by MSFT. Not only did they NOT address the concerns all of their fans had about their DRM, but they had a rape joke DURING the conference, specifically during the intro to Killer Instinct. Then, today, on their official support twitter account, they started a new shit storm with this tweet:

@dohertymark If your account is banned, you also forfeit the licenses to any games that have licenses tied to it as listed in the ToU. ^AC

That's right, if you make a mistake that gets you banned from XBox Live, all the games you paid for, ALL OF THEM, are lost and unable to be played. So in truth, you aren't buying games, you are buying a license to play them, a license which MSFT can revoke at their own discretion.

If you thought it was a rape joke, then you clearly are thinking of one thing and one thing only.

• Oh Killer Instinct….what a BADLY shown press conference by MSFT. Not only did they NOT address the concerns all of their fans had about their DRM, but they had a rape joke DURING the conference, specifically during the intro to Killer Instinct. Then, today, on their official support twitter account, they started a new shit storm with this tweet:

@dohertymark If your account is banned, you also forfeit the licenses to any games that have licenses tied to it as listed in the ToU. ^AC

That's right, if you make a mistake that gets you banned from XBox Live, all the games you paid for, ALL OF THEM, are lost and unable to be played. So in truth, you aren't buying games, you are buying a license to play them, a license which MSFT can revoke at their own discretion.

It's a PS4 for me, all the way, no question about it. Games I am looking forward to? Thief (Always loved this series), The Order: 1886 (Steampunk supernatural? COUNT ME IN!), Watch_Dogs (Anonymous meets Infamous? Hell yeah!), Infamous: Second Son (LOVE that series), Deep Down (who doesn't love a game of DnD?), The Division (not usually one for Tom Clancey stuff, but this is kinda post bioterror, so looks pretty awesome), Battlefield 4 (NEVER played this series before, but this looks intensely cool), Destiny (Bungie without the MSFT, need I say more?), Mad Max (Oh yeah, this is what I'm talkin' about!), Daylight (Interesting twist on the ghost game), Metal Gear Solid V (SNAAAAAAAAAKE! And Keifer as Snake!), and I am curious about the new Shadow Warrior (YOU NO MESS WITH LO WANG!)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.