How do I get in touch with Facebook to report a problem?

• Facebook is one of the best social networking site and informal communication administration organization situated in Menlo Park, California. If you want to block anyone on Facebook and don't have an idea to do perform this task, simply contact our Facebook to report a problem. We are consistently there for our vital clients. You can connect with us at any minute as we are available 24/7.

• Yeah I think just the calves need work now, Nice work.

• Ok, I've completed another round of small changes.

I've done nothing to Analia's face, so I guess I'm happy with it for now.

I've made her upper body a little more muscular and I've narrowed her shoulders a little bit to help keep her looking feminine. I've made her pectorals more pronounced and increased the size of her breasts and reshaped them a little to compensate for that.

Her waist has been filled out a bit.

The glute crease and hang have been decreased so that there's a smoother transition from the ass to the leg. I've also widened her ass a little to match her hips.

I think I need to reduce the size of her calves. They don't look feminine anymore.

I think I'm going to let this project sit over the weekend and work on something else so I can take a fresh look at the redesign next week.

• @'Jimjim':

I approve :)

Maybe a slightly more specular or glossy skin? at the moment her ass is big and round but at close inspection also looks rough and bumpy.

All these images have been quick renders to observe the changes I've made. Once the redesign is complete I'll certainly spend some more time learning how to manipulate the surfaces.

@'Evolluisionist':

the easy buttock plugin works in daz and i pretty sure it works on other models as well such as aiko 4 and girl 4

I still don't know what it does, but it's free, so I'll give it a shot to see if it will work with genesis.

Thanks, y'all.

Time to make the next round of changes.

• the easy buttock plugin works in daz and i pretty sure it works on other models as well such as aiko 4 and girl 4

• I approve :)

Maybe a slightly more specular or glossy skin? at the moment her ass is big and round but at close inspection also looks rough and bumpy.

• @'Jimjim':

I personally think the breasts were better bigger, now that they are smaller the butt looks super huge in comparison! This isn't a bad thing ;), However now that the size doesn't balance out she's too skinny to have that much ass on her. I think she needs a bit more meat on the stomach area (Not fat of course!) just to balance it out a bit. Try reducing the ) ( shape at the waist a bit. That above symbol was my trying to represent the effect on the waist.

I think you're right about her waist. I'm going to need to get her waist to hip ration back up closer to 0.5. Right now it's too cartoonish.

As for the breasts… I absolutely love ginormous tits! Even if the gazongas are twice the size of the woman's head, my pants are still in party mode.

That's not what this character is about though. The only reason her breasts are as large as they are is that I don't want to have to put up with trash like this.

Her ass is bigger now than it was in the first Analia model. A5 doesn't have as curvy a base as S5 & V5, so I had to go larger to get the shape. It took a bit of work to reduce it to where it is now. If I can reduce it a little more I'll do so, but not too much. Her ass is supposed to be impossible to ignore.

@'Jimjim':

Also looking from that side view I think her thighs need to come back a bit more under the ass so it matches better. So try maybe beefing up her thighs a little more.

I don't know… her thighs are really beefy as they are now.

@'Jimjim':

And finally I think her arms are too thick but I thick you were going for a sort of muscular arms look so it's not that big of a deal.

Analia is a member of the 'rogue' archetype. Climbing and jumping around is a lot of what she does when she's not being fucked by something. She needs to look the part of an acrobat.

@'Jimjim':

Overall, really great improvement! Her face is really great now (maybe the chin is a tiny bit pointy/triangular when she smiles) Can't wait to see how she evolves, you've come a long way, good job!

Thanks!

After I finish with redesign, I'll move on to getting a better handle on creating morphs using the outside 3D modeling programs and then I'll be able to start putting together pages for "A Gnome's Tail."

@'Evolluisionist':

yeah i think jimjim pretty much said what i was going to say.

definately would work on those things and butt area. if you can find it there is great plugin i use for V4 called Easybuttock. Once i got that it helped soooooooooooooo much, made everything a lot smoother. not just butt either thighs,legs and waist. if you can't find it i can give it to you, just have to find it in my computer lol

I found it, but I'm not sure exactly how it would help. I don't even have V4 and it looks to be poser only(magnets and stuff).

Thanks again!

I decided to see have the new Analia looks using the UberEnvironment2 lighting, so I did a quick render:

Mmmmm. I don't know if I'd rather give her ass a squeeze or a gentle spanking so I could watch it jiggle.

I also decided to take a quick look at some clothing.

The soft leather doesn't look right anymore, but this weave texture turns out ok:

That will be the set of clothing she starts out with in "A Gnome's Tail."

Once those clothes are destroyed she'll wear the following at least temporarily:

Seems ok.

• yeah i think jimjim pretty much said what i was going to say.

definately would work on those things and butt area. if you can find it there is great plugin i use for V4 called Easybuttock. Once i got that it helped soooooooooooooo much, made everything a lot smoother. not just butt either thighs,legs and waist. if you can't find it i can give it to you, just have to find it in my computer lol

• I personally think the breasts were better bigger, now that they are smaller the butt looks super huge in comparison! This isn't a bad thing ;), However now that the size doesn't balance out she's too skinny to have that much ass on her. I think she needs a bit more meat on the stomach area (Not fat of course!) just to balance it out a bit. Try reducing the ) (

shape at the waist a bit. That above symbol was my trying to represent the effect on the waist.

Also looking from that side view I think her thighs need to come back a bit more under the ass so it matches better. So try maybe beefing up her thighs a little more.

And finally I think her arms are too thick but I thick you were going for a sort of muscular arms look so it's not that big of a deal.

Overall, really great improvement! Her face is really great now (maybe the chin is a tiny bit pointy/triangular when she smiles) Can't wait to see how she evolves, you've come a long way, good job!

• I'm posting these things here so anyone that feels like commenting or giving suggestions can do so.

I've done some more work on her body. I think I'm about 90% of the way to where I want her to be. We all know it's that last 10% that can take up 90% of the work. :)

Anyway, this is what Analia looks like now:

I've reduced the size of her breasts, but I think that they're big enough that nobody will mistake her for a child.

I've got her ass about to the point where it was on the original Analia model, but I think I can do even better than that. Still working on it.

• @'Evolluisionist':

well well well hello there sexy. she looking better and better every time. keep this up and might have to add her to my favorites. :D

Thanks! I'm still working on her.

Smile!

• well well well hello there sexy. she looking better and better every time. keep this up and might have to add her to my favorites. :D

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.