Best b schools for finance in india

• Best b schools for finance in india has been designed for eligible students to enhance their comprehensive and well roundup curriculum on various aspects of financial management such as working capital management, international finance, and mergers acquisitions among others. PGDM in Finance is one of the most sought-after courses throughout the world. It offers excellent job opportunities in any organization, in the financial module, covers critical learning such as working capital management, acquisition and international financial and mergers. The postgraduate diploma management in finance is a lucrative option. It is like the blood of any organization. Let us explore more about PGDM Finance scope and why it is important in every organisation. PGDM in Banking and Finance is one of the most sought-after courses throughout the world. It offers excellent job opportunities in any organization, in the financial module, covers critical learning such as working capital management, acquisition and international financial and mergers

• looks like wax

• @'Supro':

@'DeathsUncleBob':

@'matthacker':

@'DeathsUncleBob':

@'Supro':

You can't post models or morphs you didn't create here. Morphs, poses and props you've created are acceptable.

I figured that was implied, but I edited my post.

If someone has consent & permission, or if someone posts there own creations, is that not ok?

For your own morphs, if it were just deltas, it's OK. Distributing .OBJ (even partial ones) would violate copyright laws though.

Didn't know that, so even if I create it from scratch, sharing the end resulting .OBJ (what are they by the way?) would still violate copyright?

A model from scratch is acceptable. If you used V4, then unacceptable.

You can create an inject morph by using different plug-ins. If you have a spare copy of Daz Studio 3 (because it hasn't been updated to 4), I recommend this one. http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=160854&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

For Poser, I'm not so sure about.

Fair enough, I'll try to keep that in mind.

Here's my first render, I tried tinkering with a pose and lighting. I used the default that came with Poser Pro 2012, since I have no clue how to create my own 3D Model nor how to edit an existing one, so it's pretty bare bones.

!

• @'DeathsUncleBob':

@'matthacker':

@'DeathsUncleBob':

@'Supro':

You can't post models or morphs you didn't create here. Morphs, poses and props you've created are acceptable.

If someone has consent & permission, or if someone posts there own creations, is that not ok?

For your own morphs, if it were just deltas, it's OK. Distributing .OBJ (even partial ones) would violate copyright laws though.

Didn't know that, so even if I create it from scratch, sharing the end resulting .OBJ (what are they by the way?) would still violate copyright?

A model from scratch is acceptable. If you used V4, then unacceptable.

You can create an inject morph by using different plug-ins. If you have a spare copy of Daz Studio 3 (because it hasn't been updated to 4), I recommend this one. http://forumarchive.daz3d.com/viewtopic.php?t=160854&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

For Poser, I'm not so sure about.

• @'matthacker':

@'DeathsUncleBob':

@'Supro':

• @'DeathsUncleBob':

@'Supro':

• @'Supro':

• You can't post models or morphs you didn't create here. Morphs, poses and props you've created are acceptable.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.