Best Business school in Hyderabad

• IMT Hyderabad constantly endeavors to provide its students with an excellent learning experience through unique pedagogy and curriculum that matches contemporary business requirements.IMT is a top-ranked Best Business school in Hyderabad. provides quality education in PGDM. Faculties are knowledgeable, experienced and friendly in the learning process. I am proud to say that IMT BUSINESS SCHOOL provides a good platform for the students to succeed in their life. The college provides the Ascentify exam which helps students with the interviews. The college provides corporate knowledge for the students in academics. For more details visit IMT HYDERABAD.

• @'Sol':

That reminds me, the way that some people sneeze when they block one nostril with a finger and just sneeze straight out (in public too), that's disgusting.

the finger!!.. the finger!!.. the finger!!.. awwggg what a mess n_n

• @'ymomy':

When someone in public picks his nose… and the damn scratched till his brain, that's disgusting aughff
    I mean, I also clean my nose but not the way that they do the majority of men eww

That reminds me, the way that some people sneeze when they block one nostril with a finger and just sneeze straight out (in public too), that's disgusting.

• When someone in public picks his nose… and the damn scratched till his brain, that's disgusting aughff
    I mean, I also clean my nose but not the way that they do the majority of men eww
    @'fredfred5150':

When I'm taking a poop and water from the toilet splashes my butt…..ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• When I'm using a public restroom and someone who just took a dump doesn't wash their hands. It's bad enough when you take a piss, but a dump? Who does that?

Definitely an "ew" moment.

• I wasn't gonna write this unless people replied to the thread, so you have only yourselves to blame :D

When I'm taking a poop and water from the toilet splashes my butt…..ewwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate that more than almost anything else in the world

• I just saw a gif of a butt implant being fixed while inside the ass.

I think I'm grossed out enough.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.