Best b Schools for Finance in India

• Are you looking for the best then visit IMT Hyderabad it is one of the Best B Schools for Finance in India. Finance is one of the most sought after specialization of MBA. A big community of students is attracting with this specialization. Finance as a subject involves the management, control, and review of the collection, investment and resources of money as a capital required for an industrial building, plant and working. It is the age of industrialization in all around the world. Many industries are being established in many countries. Finance is the way to establish an industry in a proper way according to the money management of the building, run, money resources, and its proper collection.

• @'fredfred5150':

@'ymomy':

NO ONE, NOT MAN OR WOMAN CAN FILL THE PANTS OF MY HERO "ELLEN RYPLEY"

"You don't see them fucking each other over for a god damn percentage" ;)

I hope nou :P

• @'ymomy':

NO ONE, NOT MAN OR WOMAN CAN FILL THE PANTS OF MY HERO "ELLEN RYPLEY"

"You don't see them fucking each other over for a god damn percentage" ;)

• I think mmm… "Total Recall" The movie is not bad but I found it unnecessary, I like the old with arnold :)

BUT ONE DAY IF WHILE I LIVE I KNOW OF THE REMAKE OF "ALIEN" AND "ALIEN 2". HOLLYWOOD WILL KNOW MY FURY... NO ONE, NOT MAN OR WOMAN CAN FILL THE PANTS OF MY HERO "ELLEN RYPLEY"
    (·_/·)

• Why is Robocop being remade? A theatre near me likes to show old blockbusters during the fall. I watched Robocop and Terminator 1 on the same day. I remember Terminator being awesome but it looked so cheesy now. Robocop was still awesome. Damn near 20 years later and it's still relevant. Corporate greed, escalating crime, and exhausted cops. I'm amazed at how well that flick holds up against time. Sure, some of the effects could be upgraded but I'm sure, 20 years from now, they'll say that about Avatar.

• I haven't seen it, but I heard The Evil Dead remake was kickass and scarier than the original. But I know one movie that I heard is being remade, and they should kill the screeenwriter now before it gets made:

The Crow

As for the D&D movies…they should never have BEEN made, let alone remade. Unless they actually take a specific game world (Greyhawk, Forgotten Realms, Eberron, etc.) and go with a story from that, it's just going to SUCK.

• Majority of horror movies. They just don't capture the essence the original had. Hell, they revealed the major twist in When A Stranger Calls in the trailer!

• Dungeon and Dragons: the movie, and its 2 sequels… my roleplayer's heart bled from how bad they were.
    now the word is Warner & Universal fight over the rights to make a new one....
    ( http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/05/10/warner-bros-still-battling-for-dd-screen-rights )

• The Fog and The Thing, 2 movies I wish they never remade

@'Apocalypse':

granted that Nemisis did suck

Can you believe how skinny actor Tom Hardy was in that movie? compared to how big he was in Bronson and The Dark Knight Rises

• Star Trek… Not that was ALL bad (there were part that I did enjoy, and yeah I've seen it more then once) , and granted that Nemisis did suck (the new standard by which all badness is measured) but atleast there were not as many inaccuracies, plot holes, and things that didn't make a damn bit of sense but somebody thought it'd look cool in Nemisis. Just my two cents. (yes I will see the new movie, but I will also complain about every insult to my intellgence in it! LOL)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.