Get To Know About The Power Of Cash App Customer Service

• Cash App Customer Service is one of the most powerful troubleshooting mediums which would be active all the time in order to weed out all sorts of Yahoo-related issues and hurdles within a least time span. Just make a simple call at helpline number and get all your problems sorted out from the root, in no time. https://www.skype-support.com/cash-app-customer-service-number/

• Your share is the full of knowledge I have gathered, you are a knowledgeable person I appreciate, thank you. Here we provide information about canon ij setup.

• Given the typical futa cock, you need to have a snake's dislocatable jaw to give a blow-job–and probably a snake's throat :p

• I'm sure there will be many that would find it useful. I'd say go for it, you won't know until you try and if it is a first time failure, there is always another to try. It will never go to waste though, since you can always make it available as a freebie so people can appreciate your work :) , like us for example :)

mmm…now that I think on it, that mouth would have to stretch a bit more to be useful to some of the cock sizes around here :)

• I was playing around in Zbrush today with GF3. I haven't found any really good oral/blow job morphs for her so I tried making one of my own. Here is my first result. I was thinking of making a few of them and perhaps selling it as a morph pack. Would be cool to give it an attempt.

• @'Annagap':

Nice art, now be prepared for random people to come to this thread and demand, not ask, demand that you do art for them lol. Welcome to the forums

XRumer 12.0.17 + SocPlugin : Best program for SMM

If people want my art they can sign up for my site, buy my comics, or private commission me. Already got a full plate of those this week.
    Thanks for the welcome, but as you can see I've been here for a few years already! :P

• The lighting and set up was done by me. I used a variety of different set pieces and retexturing to make a harmonious set design that fits the characters that I'm using.

• Wow, that looks great! Did you do that yourself?

• Set preview from my new upcoming comic in May! A combination of western and eastern style aesthetics.

• I picked up a fantastic full body morph for GF3 by http://guhzcoituz.deviantart.com/ today. I combined it with some breast morphs I had to make a full sexy and curvacious looking character.
    Right now I'm just using the base V7 materials and face. I may go in and make it a bit more custom.

• Some folks over at Deviant art wanted to see my robo-cowgirl with her hat on. Being that it was a pain to get her hair to fit underneath it, I took the hair prop over to Zbrush and did some custom sculpting on it. Now it's a bit more immersive.

• @'Nuke':

@'Redrobot':

I saw a really eye catching painting earlier today. I loved the pose and thought that I would try my hand at recreating the piece in 3D. The pose and setting were pretty easy to replicate, however the lighting gave me quite a headache. I can tell that the original artist took some liberties with that aspect as I couldn't find a real way to add it to my own. Enjoy!

The original light source is pointed more at the wall than the figure, and the even-ness of the skin tone can be recreated using subsurface scattering. Try a spotlight angled at the wall above the mirror, positioned directly over the model's head so she doesn't catch any direct light from it. Also you might want to build a small room with Daz' Plane primitives and tweak the refraction of the materials, possibly also their ambience to assist with lighting the figure.

Cool thanks for the comment! I may have to go back and give it a redo.

A little character I put together. Came out rather well!

• @'Redrobot':

I saw a really eye catching painting earlier today. I loved the pose and thought that I would try my hand at recreating the piece in 3D. The pose and setting were pretty easy to replicate, however the lighting gave me quite a headache. I can tell that the original artist took some liberties with that aspect as I couldn't find a real way to add it to my own. Enjoy!

The original light source is pointed more at the wall than the figure, and the even-ness of the skin tone can be recreated using subsurface scattering. Try a spotlight angled at the wall above the mirror, positioned directly over the model's head so she doesn't catch any direct light from it. Also you might want to build a small room with Daz' Plane primitives and tweak the refraction of the materials, possibly also their ambience to assist with lighting the figure.

• A couple of images I did for Elite3D. A promotional company for vendors and artists.

• @'Gator762':

@'Redrobot':

@'~ArgonCyanide777':

That egyptian gal with that bast visor (Cat Mask) actually reminds me of some Soul Calibur 4 characters I created once. I ended up going oriental, using a mixture of Xianghua's clothes, the Bast Visor, and Seong Mina's glaive fighting style. Now that I think of it, I could probably pull off a number of characters (with certain compromises) here including yours.

She's the same character I used in the pin up shot in the tiger lingerie. Very popular piece over on my DA gallery.

Oh yeah, she's very hot! :D

Kinda looks like Taia @ Daz, she's on my wishlist waiting for a sale.

Yes it is. Absolutely amazing figure. Anything that FWSA puts out you know will be beautiful. One of the best modelers out there in my opinion.

• @'Redrobot':

@'~ArgonCyanide777':

That egyptian gal with that bast visor (Cat Mask) actually reminds me of some Soul Calibur 4 characters I created once. I ended up going oriental, using a mixture of Xianghua's clothes, the Bast Visor, and Seong Mina's glaive fighting style. Now that I think of it, I could probably pull off a number of characters (with certain compromises) here including yours.

She's the same character I used in the pin up shot in the tiger lingerie. Very popular piece over on my DA gallery.

Oh yeah, she's very hot! :D

Kinda looks like Taia @ Daz, she's on my wishlist waiting for a sale.

• Here are a couple of WIP of my new release coming out next week. Futas were made using the G3M Genitals for GF3 figure. Created a custom texture to get it to match the GF3 base skin tone.

• @'~ArgonCyanide777':

• That egyptian gal with that bast visor (Cat Mask) actually reminds me of some Soul Calibur 4 characters I created once. I ended up going oriental, using a mixture of Xianghua's clothes, the Bast Visor, and Seong Mina's glaive fighting style. Now that I think of it, I could probably pull off a number of characters (with certain compromises) here including yours.

• Cleopatits = bonerjam. 10 /10

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.