Best digital marketing services Company Near Me

• We are the best Digital marketing services company to increase your business sales need in the digital world every business needs to make their online presence top Digital marketing services near me in search engine. There is no doubt that digital marketing strategy has a direct impact on online business success but these impacts would be effective only when the strategy is effective. You can easily increase your website visitor and business with the help of our for more details visit our website.

• Why cigarettes sold at gas stations when smoking is prohibited there? jajaj

o
    here is the mother of the questions:

Is there another word for 'synonym'?

n_n

• Why is a 2-guy, 1-girl threesome ok for the most part, but as soon as the guys balls touch, its apparently gay?

• Is it legal to use a samurai sword to trim a hedgerow?

• If a person is born 100% totally blind, how does that person imagine colors to be like?

• Jajaa :)

here is another

If a word were misspelled in the dictionary, How would we know??????

n_n

• ^ lol

heres another question

If some likes S+M, being whipped, having candle wax dripped on them etc…..Does that mean they couldn't be tortured for information?

Wouldn't they just enjoy it?

• Question: If the police arrest a mime … Is it necessary to clarify... you have the right to remain silent???????

n_n

• @'NovaDigital':

Why are their brail dots on the keypads of drive through ATMs?

Because ATMs, be they in a building or in a drive through, are all made the same, and as such, standardized parts. Cheaper to make one ATM which works for all, then to make two different ones, one for drive thru and one not. Plus, what if you have a blind passenger in the back-seat who wants to use the ATM? It would be discriminatory to make it so he can't use it.

@'NovaDigital':

What do people in China call their good plates?

Whatever the Chinese word for porcelain is.

• As a black guy, I gotta say it's cool as long as she's into it. Might wanna check and see where the personal boundries are for her though. Cuz if you already have a black girlfriend and she doesn't normally think you're racist then the whole thing isn't really about race or color, it's about one (or both of you) needing to feel dominant or submissive in your life and something in that scenario turns you on.

If she not cool with it, she'll probably just rip your nuts off…

I've known a couple of black guys who like it when a white woman calls them "The N-word" during sex... For the record, I am not one of them... LOL

• @'fredfred5150':

Apologies for the double post, but I desperately want to know the answer to this….

If you're a white guy with a white girlfriend and you want to role play during sex, specifically you being the master and her being the slave....thats fine right, albeit kinky?

BUT

If you're a white guy with a black girlfriend and you want to do the role playing scenario above....will she think you're a racist?

Depends on the girl, I suppose. I had a friend .. who was a girl … and black ... and she was really into that exact thing. Even so far as wanting to play "plantation owner and naughty house girl". It did, however, apparently creep her white boyfriend out a bit. lulz.

• Apologies for the double post, but I desperately want to know the answer to this….

If you're a white guy with a white girlfriend and you want to role play during sex, specifically you being the master and her being the slave....thats fine right, albeit kinky?

BUT

If you're a white guy with a black girlfriend and you want to do the role playing scenario above....will she think you're a racist?

• @'Apocalypse':

Do fish fart? Cuz I never see the bubbles…

Dammit! Now I want to know the answer to that too :D

• Do fish fart? Cuz I never see the bubbles…

Dogs and cats can lick there own genitals... So why do they ever stop?

If birds are decended from Dinosaurs, does T-Rex taste like chicken?

And NovaDigital... GOOD FOR YOU. Sex where one of you seriously thinks they might die. You doing it right

• Why are their brail dots on the keypads of drive through ATMs?

What do people in China call their good plates?

Why is it called tourist season if I can't shoot at them?

Seriously … inquiring minds want to know.

Oh ... and as for the asthma thing ... it depends on the person. I have asthma, but sex never gave me any trouble (and no ... I wasn't doing it wrong) but I dated a girl with asthma that literally had to keep her inhaler within arm's reach the entire time. heh

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.