Get Professionally Written Thesis

• There are other ways than enlisting the help of a writing service. Spending whole days in your college library or working late into the night trying to format your paper correctly are other options. Some students are happy with this and some get professionally written thesis.

• @'fredfred5150':

Had to google that term, I was thinking something more like St. Elmos' fire

hehe, never went to church (apart from tourism) but smoked the bible when i was out of rolling paper, and 'coz i'm curious, i read the pages before they went to smoke ^^

@'matthacker':

A homage to Giambologna.

thats beautyfull !

• @'SinCyprine':

as for the angel thing, i also entertained the idea of an annunciation but that too will have to wait :)

Had to google that term, I was thinking something more like St. Elmos' fire ;)

• A homage to Giambologna.

Based on his work - The Rape of the Sabine Women - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_of_the_Sabine_Women

• Don't know the myth, so I'm probably going off topic here.
    From one of my SSS experimentation sessions. Featuring one of the most famous statues known to mankind, I think.

Was trying to get marble.

And candle wax.

The was probably needs more tuning, but I'm pretty happy with it (so far).

• hehe, is was toying with the conception of the minotaure… but after some daydreaming, i couldnt find how i wanted to represent it (maybe later ?).
    as for the angel thing, i also entertained the idea of an annunciation but that too will have to wait :)

• Maybe it doesn't count as a "myth" by the definitions above but the nerdiest thing I'd like to see rendered is a beautiful, sweet, gentle, naked angel whose erogenous zones are covered by her huge white feathered wings, oh and she'd look like Amber Heard

Or if thats too saccharin, how about the greek myth of the Minotaur, and those who were sent to his island ;)

• Europa on Zeus while he's abducting her.
    Let's dissipate the expectations here, the myth turns him back to human form before they do their deeds.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Europa_(mythology)

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.