Top best tips seo content writing best practices

• Ready to produce your best SEO Content writing best practices? If you're looking to improve your content marketing and see real ROI, you have to use practices that will really benefit ... Write to the Right People with Targeted Keywords.If you want to build your blog audience, you’re going to have to get smarter with your content. One of the biggest challenges that bloggers and content marketers face is writing content that’s optimized for search engines, yet will also appeal to people. According to Copyblogger, SEO is the most misunderstood topic online.High-Quality & Affordable Content Writing Packages for Businesses. Unlimited Revisions. 10+ Years of Experience. Trusted by 700+ Clients. Services: Website Content, Blogs & SEO Articles, Product Descriptions, Brochure Content, Whitepapers, Script Writing, Newsletters.connect with us 040 40273049.For more Details visit https://www.inovies.com/insights/knowledge-center/seo-content-writing-best-practices

• @'fredfred5150':

I have a product called Elite Human Surface Shader, is that the product you are reffering to?

Yes, it's one of the shaders that offer a lot of specular options.

@'fredfred5150':

If so The only way I can get those extra options you describe is by selecting all of the figure, rather than just the individual parts, if I select for example, the chest, the shaders revert back to the default daz shader options.

You need to apply the shaders to the figure and the surfaces you want. You can apply it to all surfaces if you like.

@'fredfred5150':

I also cant find it anywhere in my contents menu, like I can for example the subsurfaceshader?

If you have it installed, it should be in 'My Library\Shader Presets\omnifreaker\HumanSurface"

@'SinCyprine':

Elite Human Surface is an old product, the new (Daz>My Lib>Shader preset>AgeofArmor) SubSurface shader does it all, more & then some. its included in daz4.6 (free of charge !)
    when applying surface shader, go to surface tab and select the part you want the shader applied to, then hold crtl+click the shader

The Elite Human Surface Shader and UberSurface2 are also included in the Starter Essentials, so essentially they are free for DS4 users. For some materials, I still prefer EHSS over US2 or even the newer SubSurface shader base.

• @'fredfred5150':

Sorry if I'm hijacking your thread syn :)

ye shall be whiped naked & bound to the mast ! yarr !

Elite Human Surface is an old product, the new (Daz>My Lib>Shader preset>AgeofArmor) SubSurface shader does it all, more & then some. its included in daz4.6 (free of charge !)
    when applying surface shader, go to surface tab and select the part you want the shader applied to, then hold crtl+click the shader

• I have a product called Elite Human Surface Shader, is that the product you are reffering to? If so The only way I can get those extra options you describe is by selecting all of the figure, rather than just the individual parts, if I select for example, the chest, the shaders revert back to the default daz shader options.

I also cant find it anywhere in my contents menu, like I can for example the subsurfaceshader?

Sorry if I'm hijacking your thread syn :)

• @'fredfred5150':

I can't even find the sharpness control lol.

That's probably because you're not using the above shaders. They are included in the Starter Essentials.

• I can't even find the sharpness control lol.

• I meant you should turn off everything except for specular settings (strength, glossiness and sharpness).

Strength should be self explanatory - it controls the strength of the specular highlights an object has.
    Glossiness is how much area of the object get the highlights. High glossiness means very small area (vice versa). Sharpness controls the falloff between the inner and outer area of the highlights. High sharpness means less falloff (very sharp glossyness).

Turning off everything should speed things up (just add one light, it doesn't even have to have shadows). Turn off UE if you have it since you don't need it.

Look at this page - http://www.omnifreaker.com/index.php?title=HumanSurface
    Scroll down to the specular section for examples of different glossiness and sharpness settings.

• Re the above…. to clarify....we should only turn the strength off anything that has a black setting?

Should we also do a test render each time after changing a setting? or is what we see in the viewport good enough to judge the success?

And if we get the look we are looking for, do we then turn the strength of everything else (with colours set to black) back on again?

Ambiguity in instructions is a real bugbear of mine :)

• If you want to experiment with specularity, either with the basic settings or advanced shaders (HSS/US), I recommend turning off the strength of everything else (with colors set to black. Then it's just a process of tweaking settings (glossiness, strength and sharpness) to find the effect you're looking for.

• i'm having that procrastinating week, daz stays open with an empty scene while i browse youtube :p
    i havent touched shell geometry yet
    reading from other threads on the forums, i understand specularity does a great deal and i want to understand that basic notion experimenting (images above).
    i dont know much about lux: renders take ages and since im still in a learning process, i prefer 3delight for the moment - but i guess thats lazy me: understanding your renderer of choice is like knowing your oven when it comes to baking a cake.

once im done procrastinating (anytime soon) ill try some more & share discoveries.

Edit:
    daz doesnt always load the specular maps on your v4, so if u want to play around with those, check if the doll has her spectular maps (surface tab). if not, click in the empty map placeholder, browse to the texture folder, find your model textures, the spec maps (and the bumps and all) should be there.

• So have you gotten any further with this? Did you upgrade to luxrender like bueno said, or are you still working with 3delight, the oily skin thing is something I really want to learn too :)

• not giving up on sweat !

here is only spec map tweaking.
    looks too waxy to my taste tho… more digging to do.

• interesting

• thanks ! will come back with what gives :)

• Thanks for sharing that buenoexcellente.

• I realize that I'm kind of necroing this, but since I posted pretty much the same question two months ago in creative works and got jack shit for a response I'd like to post what I figured out.

So here is the bad news.

1. You've jumped in the deep end. This would seem like an easy topic, but it actually requires a lot of knowledge about how shaders work in order to get good results.

2. You aren't going to get realistic looking sweat from a shader in Daz studio basic. The problem is that sweat is actually over the skin, and has it's own specular, volume, and reflective/refractive properties apart from the skin. 3DDelight (the default render engine) is pretty terrible at dealing with refraction and volume. At best the results will always look flat.

The good news

1. Daz Studio has an option called "geometry shell" that let's you add a skin over what is already there, and you can apply what you need to that layer rather than the skin itself.

2. Luxus is 20 bucks, and that plugs into Luxrender. Luxrender is about a million times better than 3dDelight. If you are serious about this at all I'd upgrade immediately.

So here's what I'd do if I wanted realistic sweat or oil on skin.

1. Open a new scene with Genesis or V4, and apply a high resolution texture.

2. Under the "create" menu choose "geometry shell" and tell it to copy the figure you have loaded, and parent it to that figure.

3. Dial the opacity of the geo shell down to 0. Apply the luxrender material "glass" to all the exposed areas of skin. This will leave the luxrender opacity at around 50%. I'd also turn on "architectural" so you don't have to worry about refraction through the geo shell layer.

4. Apply the bump map from the V4 or Genesis skin to the luxrender glass material.

After about 40 minutes of render you should get something like this.

From this point you can see where this works well and where it doesn't. The bump map on the body isn't cranked up high enough so it's got a somewhat plastic sheen, or the bump map itself is too smooth. I'll probably have to go into the map and roughen it up if I want an improvement.

The geo shell is also partially visible over the boobs, which would have to be cleaned up in postwork. I've been looking for a way to get the shell to perfectly conform, but it's somewhat spotty.

However, this is the best method I've found for creating realistic sweat/oil/lube/whatever.

Let me know if you have questions.

Edit: I actually hadn't applied the bump map to the shoulder. My bad.

• new test

• Just take one of the wet textures you can get from DAZ then edit it in PS with an identical one without the wetness masking off the parts you don't want. That should be the easiest and most realistic.

• If you're using DS4 and up, if i remember correctly US2 should be already installed.

This page has some examples to get you started for US2 (and HSS, which have similar tabs)
    http://www.omnifreaker.com/index.php?title=UberSurface
    and
    http://www.omnifreaker.com/index.php?title=HumanSurface

• ty mat.
    as of UberSurface, i even bough US2 but it scared the sprite out of me with so many knobs and buttons.
    i really need to understand the concepts behind specularity & glossiness and… all the rest...
    toLearn list growing...

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.