Tricks to recover my Cash App account?

• When it comes to the best Digi transaction app available then it has to be Cash App. It provides you with unbelievable features that provide versatility. Therefore, if you want to get back your Cash App account, then you can simply do that by looking at various websites that will give you descriptive solutions or you can call the app’s customer care service.

• @'Annagap':

I havent a flipping cue what 920KiB is…is that anywhere near 100Mb?

http://www.hjo3.net/bytes.html
    http://myrepono.com/faq/4

• can anyone suggest a good tutorial on rigging? I've successfully modeled male genitalia but have no clue on how to rig it and the videos aren't really that helpful :/

• I am a total noob. I need to learn the terms first. What is "rig". I want to model then animate it. Don't know what the bust programs are for this. I hear POSER, SFM, ZBrush??? What the difference? Not sure where to start. I think I need a good computer. Looking for any feedback I can get. Can someone help?

• i am a 3ds max user too, i want to model in zbrush/3ds, then rig it, then animate. my main concern is how to make the body's interact with eachother, things like believable penetration, stroking, you do the math! I am now thinking about advanced rigging or make the body's mCloth. but i geuss it will cost a lot of time to render those things out. So you got any tips? because i am not sure if i am on the right track. i like to stay away from poser or daz, because it all comes down to 3ds max and zbrush to produce results, all comments are welcome

• @'charles62769':

Here is where I'm Stuck. First I hate Poser, it's to intensive to animate and render for me and all the work it takes to get all the stuff together for a scene. I'm a 3d modeler in Maya and 3dmax. My question is about female genitalia,how is it modeled and is there a way to find out.

If you are a modeler find a real life reference and model accordingly :D:D:D
    If you know those two packages, import an fbx form Daz, with the genitalia applied and apply your craft in Maya or 3DMax. Rig it, pose it, render it.
    Alternatively, pose in Daz and export as obj

• Here is where I'm Stuck. First I hate Poser, it's to intensive to animate and render for me and all the work it takes to get all the stuff together for a scene. I'm a 3d modeler in Maya and 3dmax. My question is about female genitalia,how is it modeled and is there a way to find out.

• I have heard that Zbrush is an amazing program, and, it would seem, it is the go-to program for most people. Unfortunately, it is still a little out of my price range.

• @'BelaalArt':

Now, for DAZ, I am getting more comfortable with the D-form tool, but it seems as though I could utilize another program like blender to enhance the D-forms from Daz

Zbrush (with GoZ in daz its really easy to use) and since u already know scupltris u wont feel lost (or you will but that zbrush ^^)

Daz>Zbrush>Octane plug-in for Daz. (i dont postwork)

• Howdy Howdy,

Just gonna get straight to the point. I am looking for any sort of input on what all y'all's workflows look like to create a nice render. I have been looking around for workflow advice, and all I can really find is workflows which remain, entirely, within one single program.

I have accumulated a ridiculous amount of programs this year and I cannot, for the life of me, figure out how to utilize them in concert, to increase the quality of my renders.

Currently, I simply stick with either Daz 4.7 (to use Lux) or the new 4.8 for the Iray and 3Delight. But, from picking the models and props, to applying textures, maps, shaders and all that stuff, I stay completely inside of DAZ. Only after the render is complete do I take them to PS and do what little I know how to do.

I currently have:
    Maya
    Mudbox
    3DS
    Daz
    Sculptris
    Blender
    Lux (had it for a week)
    Photoshop
    and SFM (not too interested in that program yet, as animation is still a couple years away)

And as I said before, my current workflow is simply Daz > Render engine > Photoshop

So, with a model that is already created and rigged (such as G2F or G2M) I am going to be working on completely changing my workflow to something along the lines of:

Daz>3ds/blender>mudbox?>3ds>Render Engine> Photoshop>happy face!

I hope I am on the right track. I am somewhat hesitant about using Autodesk programs, since they are all the student versions (downloaded to prepare for upcoming courses in college.) Now, for DAZ, I am getting more comfortable with the D-form tool, but it seems as though I could utilize another program like blender to enhance the D-forms from Daz, or would It behoove me to use an actual sculpting program? Or would a sculpting program be more trouble than it is worth since I would have to check each model to ensure that the polygons are divided correctly and then fix the problems?

Ok, sorry about the wall of text. Apparently that is how I get straight to the point when it is 4am. But I found out this week that I will be unable to take any of my classes for 3D until next spring and I am just not patient enough to wait for then to move forward any more.

Anyway, hope y'all are having a great day, and very glad I took the time to look around this site for more than just the pretty pictures. Never realized it was such an involved community here.

Bel

• @'zodiacgod':

Hey guys, total noob here, first off, AWESOME stuff and amazing work you guys done here so please keep it up. anyways, like i said, complete and utter noob here, but i want to learn how to render a 3d model based on a photo. My friend poses for me but i want to learn how to create a 3D model of a person from a single photo. I expect it to be time consuming but i'm willing to learn. I'm thinking of using ZBrush or Poser but no idea which is better, what would you guys recommend and aside from youtube tutorials, where do you think i should start first when it comes to modeling based on a live model? facial features seems like bitch to create haha. Thanks so much guys and AWESOME work again.

If you want to create from scratch, then use zBrush. If you want to just morph the character, than use Poser (assuming you are not using DAZ). Poser has a face room that you can add front and side profile images too and then just fit the model to the picture.

Poser Face Room
    https://youtu.be/gPQf_6gMGo8

• Hey guys, total noob here, first off, AWESOME stuff and amazing work you guys done here so please keep it up. anyways, like i said, complete and utter noob here, but i want to learn how to render a 3d model based on a photo. My friend poses for me but i want to learn how to create a 3D model of a person from a single photo. I expect it to be time consuming but i'm willing to learn. I'm thinking of using ZBrush or Poser but no idea which is better, what would you guys recommend and aside from youtube tutorials, where do you think i should start first when it comes to modeling based on a live model? facial features seems like bitch to create haha. Thanks so much guys and AWESOME work again.

• @'gcrock70':

yup…Alex is MINE!!!
    i use Daz as well...shes constantly a work in progress..."sigh"

:)

Aha she's awesome :)

I've recently discovered the DAZ bug, getting addicted to using the system to see what I can do lol, it's taken a while and so many thing still unexplained

You ever had dramas playing with the shading? I changed a setting in a place I can't find then the model kept coming out really dark once I render lol had to start again -_-

• yup…Alex is MINE!!!
    i use Daz as well...shes constantly a work in progress..."sigh"

:)

• Several of us do. Look at hzr's work sometime.

• @'gcrock70':

nice job for a newbie :)
    i'm a newbie, too…started a few months back.
    TOTALLY got to remember to eat!!! this shit just sucks you right in, yeah?

Thanks!!, means a lot!
    Was only planning to do the one picture, just to tick my New Years to do list, but since I've been really wanting to get back on there and make some more stuff, just finding the time is so hard, I have so much work to do -_- and am kinda behind on it :S

Is your avatar your own work??? Do You use DAZ3D too??

• nice job for a newbie :)
    i'm a newbie, too…started a few months back.
    TOTALLY got to remember to eat!!! this shit just sucks you right in, yeah?

• Hello everyone

so as one of my 'things i wanted to do' this year was to take a stab at making a 3D picture/render/whatever the proper word is for it, and thought it must be pretty simple right?…..yeah im always naive untill i try

so i came to the place where i believe 3D work is at its best..(here) so many great artists and theyre mainly found here, found this thread and saw the post by Sol which mentioned daz3D, so i found a program in little time (thankyou by the way)

so 6 coffee's, no food (got sucked in and forgot) and many hours later id made a picture
    im not a gifted person with computers so it took me a while to figure everything out, so many menu's 'this isnt compatible with that' 'that pose is beyond design limits' ect ect

i honestly dont know how you guys/girls do it, hats of to you Miro, Supro, and any other artists out there, must be so hard to fit it into your lives!! took me hours and it looks terrible up against anyone elses work lol hate to think what its like creating animations too :S
    anyway probably have a go from time to time, hit up some more tutorials, read more forums, but its safe to say ill stick to building engines :)

not sure how to upload images here buy ill give it a go, if it works i take criticism very well, so fire away if you would share your expertise :)

[attachment=2861]

• @'Sol':

I know nothing about animating in Daz :D
    But I'd guess the easist way would be to set keyframes for the hand too.
    If Daz has more fancier options I suppose there might be a constran tool or similar, but animating the hand by hand is probably your safest bet.

Tried keyframing, the hands still tremble like the guy has parkinsons lol

@'SinCyprine':

i searched and only found request from user to daz devs for such a feature (constraints) so, as Sol says, patience, key frame edit, et voila…

i've grabed aniMate2, keyMate & graphMate that come with tons of bells & whistles but i have dug up anything yet (with the dying pc bit awhile back n all) - it may very well be there & i'm looking forward to know how as well

I also have Keymate and Graphmate, and also haven't used them yet. But if you find anything before I do that will help let me know :)

• i searched and only found request from user to daz devs for such a feature (constraints) so, as Sol says, patience, key frame edit, et voila…

i've grabed aniMate2, keyMate & graphMate that come with tons of bells & whistles but i have dug up anything yet (with the dying pc bit awhile back n all) - it may very well be there & i'm looking forward to know how as well

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.