Potential reasons why Cash App is down?

• When it comes to providing a gamut of exciting, unimaginable services, then Cash App is the name to swear by. However, every app is vulnerable to issues and sometimes a situation may arise in which you think that is Cash App down? What you need to do in this case is to contact the customer care service to get to know all the potential reasons.

• @'Jambone':

1. Is it possible to get Daz to render in Unreal 4 engine?

you could probably export yr scene/characters as a fbx & import in unreal but daz exporter is wonky atm. the work around being: export as fbx, import in 3ds max, export (from max) as fbx, import in ue4.
    https://answers.unrealengine.com/questions/184631/472-fbx-import-bug.html

@'Jambone':

2. Can anyone explain to me Zbrush to Daz workflow? Genesis figure is nice, but I can't morph it like I would like to, and I would really like to have different body type models.

set you genesis to base resolution, goZ, play, goZ back to Daz.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mFRUVZHW_hw

• Couple of questions.
    1. Is it possible to get Daz to render in Unreal 4 engine?
    2. Can anyone explain to me Zbrush to Daz workflow? Genesis figure is nice, but I can't morph it like I would like to, and I would really like to have different body type models.

• So, coming with another question/issue. Sudenly, I cannot rotate stuff in my scene. I grab the hand, I can move it up and down, but rotation is a no go. The dial does not budge either way and the manipulators don't work either. It's not locked or anything.

edit: Ok, this was caused by me having multiple layers of animation. Unfortunately I have to use them to get rid of a different bug >.<

• Create folder called My Lights in Windows Explorer (or the Mac version of that) under Runtime\Libraries\Lights. Then navigate to that folder in Poser and then you should be able to see the plus sign.

• administrators

@'rikolo':

Alright, another one. How do I save a light set, in order to use it in a different scene? I found some tutorial involving + button, but I don't see any such button in my version.

http://wrenstormbringer.deviantart.com/a…s-93503826

you won't see it top level, you have to be in a folder to see the plus sign

• Alright, another one. How do I save a light set, in order to use it in a different scene? I found some tutorial involving + button, but I don't see any such button in my version.

http://wrenstormbringer.deviantart.com/art/Tutorial-Saving-Poser-Lights-93503826

• Hey there, no, locking doesn't help. However what did seems to fix it is me making another animation layer, fixing the hands in the new layer and saving it… weird, but it works for now.

• @'rikolo':

Hey guys, I have a strange problem. I am using genesis 2 in Poser, along with this IK script:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/67133/view/11/Poser/Inverse-Kinematics-for-DAZ-Genesis-in-Poser

I set up the hands and all is well. However sometimes I when reload the scene next day, the hand gets randomly rotated. It seems to happen iregardless of IK on or off, I really can't find pin it to exact action yet.

Can you lock it before saving?

• Hey guys, I have a strange problem. I am using genesis 2 in Poser, along with this IK script:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/67133/view/11/Poser/Inverse-Kinematics-for-DAZ-Genesis-in-Poser

I set up the hands and all is well. However sometimes I when reload the scene next day, the hand gets randomly rotated. It seems to happen iregardless of IK on or off, I really can't find pin it to exact action yet.

• thanks everyone. got the multiple content locations sorted in DAZ.

• well… beginner question here, more or less ;)

are there ANY good tutorials for daz studio animation out there? whatever i found on youtube is more or less... crappy :(

• @'rikolo':

Hey guys, I am looking for a way to "reset" all slider in a category (for example Chest). Is there some way to do it without going one by one? Like reset pose but only for boobs.

It can be either in DAZ or in Poser, I create my characters in daz and move them to poser (so I guess I would prefer to do it in Daz then :D)

in daz

reset with context menu in parameter tab - you have different options there, i use Zero… but you may want to fiddle with the others to check what they do & fit your need.

select bone in your scene (& eventually children bones with context menu in scene tab).

• @'PervisMaximus':

could someone please explain to me how to move my DAZ contents/runtime onto a drive other than C:/?
    do i simply change it in the 'Content Directory Manager' in Daz Studio, or do i have to manually move it.
    also should do i need daz and poser runtime locations in both content sets?
    DAZ documentation was no help. :huh:

hate how DAZ defaults to a location with no advanced install options to pick where the runtime goes.

You can move your content library wherever you want. Just cut it from where it is now and paste it in the desired directory.
    Then you need to insert the new path in the Content Directory Manager (select DAZ Studio Formats -> Add… -> browse to the folder location -> select folder -> accept). This just tells DAZ Studio to look for content in that folder. If you have Poser content in that folder (that's the stuff inside the Runtime folder), then you need to add it under Poser Formats as well, or only under Poser Formats if you don't have DAZ Studio content.
    You can also remove the old path, if you don't want to use it. Just click on it and hit Remove.
    You can have as much libraries as you want.

Afterwards, installing in that new folder is easy.
    If you're extracting from archives - just extract in that new folder.
    If you're installing from .exe - use the custom installation and select the path to the new directory. Or install on some temporary folder and then just move the content to your library.
    If you're using DAZ Install Manager - go to Settings (that little cog in the upper right corner) -> hit the + icon in the lower left corner -> write some label and choose the path -> accept. Then from the Current: select the label of your newly added library and hit Accept. The next content that you install with DIM will go to whatever library is selected on that Current option.

• Hey guys, I am looking for a way to "reset" all slider in a category (for example Chest). Is there some way to do it without going one by one? Like reset pose but only for boobs.

It can be either in DAZ or in Poser, I create my characters in daz and move them to poser (so I guess I would prefer to do it in Daz then :D)

• even the most ancient daz installer have the option to choose the path for the destination folder.
    the more recent install manager has a config panel where you can specify the destination folder.
    also:
    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/artzone/pub/tutorials/poser/poser-misc20

now, the messy thing with multiple folders can be also ignored if you play with the Smart content in daz & make use (even create) metadatas.
    http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/software/dazstudio/4/userguide/creating_content/packaging/tutorials/adding_metadata/start
    http://cyprine2013.deviantart.com/art/Create-Metadata-in-Daz4-6-384329456

• @'PervisMaximus':

could someone please explain to me how to move my DAZ contents/runtime onto a drive other than C:/?
    do i simply change it in the 'Content Directory Manager' in Daz Studio, or do i have to manually move it.

hate how DAZ defaults to a location with no advanced install options to pick where the runtime goes.

@kcam001 are the head and body textures from the same model/character?

They are yes. used a poser 6 stock model Jessi to make the image. I've managed to since then figure this out and got a hold of reality 4 which has made a definite improvement although a mental note to self is to not use the laptop to render in reality as I was having a massive missing eyes problem. still need to learn more to brighten the iris in the eyes and get a background in there though

• could someone please explain to me how to move my DAZ contents/runtime onto a drive other than C:/?

[attachment=3011]

@kcam001 are the head and body textures from the same model/character?

• Just wanted to ask, I've been experimenting and fiddling with different textures and for some really odd reason there's a slight color tone difference in the neck and throat as shown below. I've been fiddling around with the colour tones hoping to try and get it to even out but no such luck and was wondering if there was a better way to sort it

[attachment=2466]

• That's a massive help guys, cheers. looking around for more tutorials and found some on renderocity thanks to JB's search and have been playing around with sweaty skin textures. Still more to learn but I'll get it eventually.

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.