PGDM colleges in Hyderabad

• If you are planning to purses PGDM Courses then I must recommend you to go with the IMT Hyderabad, it is one of the best PGDM colleges in Hyderabad offers multiple facilities to management students.PGDM would be an ideal choice for you. Today, almost every organization requires trained management professionals to get the best out of their investments.PGDM colleges in Hyderabad is a good fit for you that help in getting promotions and explore great job opportunities compared to just graduate professional.

• @'matthacker':

I don't know how to do it in Poser since I don't use it but if I remember correctly, you can't.

So, you have to adjust the morphs (the FBMs) per each body part separately. The adjustment morphs should be changeable via the main figure part though.

They aren't. I don't know what to do honestly…

• I don't know how to do it in Poser since I don't use it but if I remember correctly, you can't.

So, you have to adjust the morphs (the FBMs) per each body part separately. The adjustment morphs should be changeable via the main figure part though.

• @'matthacker':

Well, if i understand correctly, FBM on the clothing should follow the figure and are generally hidden away once the clothing is conformed. So, only the adjustment morphs should be visible.

For the top, the morphs you should be able to see and change are AdjustWaist, AdjustTorsoUp, AdjustHips, AdjustCollars, AdjustShldrs, AdjustShldrFwdL, AdjustShldrFwdR. Everything else should be hidden when conformed.

You could still change the values for the morphs (on the clothing) though. Basically, you need to select the cloth and the body part (usually the chest bone).

Um… that may seem silly but... how can I select two different parts of two figures at once?

• Well, if i understand correctly, FBM on the clothing should follow the figure and are generally hidden away once the clothing is conformed. So, only the adjustment morphs should be visible.

For the top, the morphs you should be able to see and change are AdjustWaist, AdjustTorsoUp, AdjustHips, AdjustCollars, AdjustShldrs, AdjustShldrFwdL, AdjustShldrFwdR. Everything else should be hidden when conformed.

You could still change the values for the morphs (on the clothing) though. Basically, you need to select the cloth and the body part (usually the chest bone).

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.