Best b Schools for Finance in India

• MBA in Finance specialization would be focused on various business aspects related to finance such as accounting, financial economics, investments, investment analysis, corporate valuation, taxation, financial planning, corporate finance. IMT is the Best b Schools for Finance in India. MBA in Finance currently stands at one of the tops picked courses by students going in for MBA as well as professionals seeking to climb up the career ladder if you have a knack for numbers, then MBA in Finance is a specialization you could opt for if your interest doesn’t lie anywhere else. Even those who have not studied mathematics in graduation or high school or even those who have not performed well in mathematics previously can opt for MBA in Finance if they are motivated enough to handle numbers.

• DDO is looking pretty fantastic aswell btw @ miro. I really have to start using texture atlases more and fully texture a figure, instead of using a different texture for each material. Seems to really be the best way there is at the moment, after youre done configuring a character.

• @'hzr':

Looks very nice, and no, I did not know about this. I remember Dan Roarty however. He did some incredibly lifelike headshot of his own girlfriend and then signed by a big player in the industry. This one is not as great looking as that infamous shot he did before though, but still looking great :)

From his blog, it's actually his wife.

@'hzr':

Gonna check out the software. I think that the displacement and normals probably have the biggest impact, or the head itself has been sculpted with very high polycount. Thats always better than anything what you can come up with the relatively low detail daz figures compared to good professional scultps.

@'miro':

re normal map generator: I used nDO2 http://quixel.se/ for Sayako's cock veins, etc… pretty nice

Haven't got around to testing it, but the ability to preview in realtime is just awesome. Anyone know if these (or others) can output Ptex files?

• administrators

anyone not in the know would say, that's real!… looks amazing! Have to check out that hair product personally :)

re normal map generator: I used nDO2 http://quixel.se/ for Sayako's cock veins, etc... pretty nice

• Looks very nice, and no, I did not know about this. I remember Dan Roarty however. He did some incredibly lifelike headshot of his own girlfriend and then signed by a big player in the industry. This one is not as great looking as that infamous shot he did before though, but still looking great :)

Gonna check out the software. I think that the displacement and normals probably have the biggest impact, or the head itself has been sculpted with very high polycount. Thats always better than anything what you can come up with the relatively low detail daz figures compared to good professional scultps.

Check out this one here aswell. It is not the same but also a pretty cool tool for realtime preview/composition of materials. http://www.marmoset.co/

Looks like your connection to NodeBB was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.